Woman beats up fiance at prenup party

Woman beats up fiance at prenup party

There are 51 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Aug 15, 2008, titled Woman beats up fiance at prenup party. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A Poulsbo woman was jailed after being accused of beating up her fiance at their prenuptial party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Catwoman

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2008
My first impression here is that the son did not want the marriage to take place; I wonder if she bothered to confirm or investigate anything?

That said, I can't seem to stop smiling over this story. Sorry.
b ajayi

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2008
i bet the guy will watch his lips from now own. that is if he can see with those broken glasses.
Kore Vet

Moulton, TX

#3 Aug 15, 2008
I can't decide who came out on the short end. It does prove those Washington women are tough.
surf_morongo

AOL

#4 Aug 15, 2008
My kind of gal, feisty.
R U Serious

Bellflower, CA

#5 Aug 15, 2008
More red flags than a May Day parade in communist China.....Run, run like the wind!!!
tchermosa

Redondo Beach, CA

#6 Aug 15, 2008
Exactly!! Lucky bastard wont get married now.
SP Thinker

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#7 Aug 15, 2008
Oh my goodness.....I LOVED the last line of the article..

If I were honest, I'd have to say this story wasn't so funny...I mean, what if it were the man that beat up his fiance because his child told him that he/she saw her kissing another man.

No one would be laughing.

It's just a thought....I have a son...so, I'm always asking myself, "what if that were my boy"....and guess what, I'm not laughing.
really

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#8 Aug 15, 2008
I don't think it was funny at all. Forget about the two of them for a second- what did she just teach her son?
surf_morongo

AOL

#9 Aug 15, 2008
I think this woman is a real catch, this guy should do what ever he can to make sure they marry. Something like chocolate boxing gloves or a set of brass knuckles instead of a wedding ring. She is going to be able to look after her man and protect him from anyone.
northrop grumman

Redlands, CA

#11 Aug 15, 2008
yeah, those WASHINGTON women are hot....and tough!that's why i married her. i love you honey :)
LOL

Palm Springs, CA

#12 Aug 16, 2008
Sounds like he got it in the kiss...her.
Pedro

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#13 Aug 16, 2008
What on earth is a "prenuptial party"?? Who throws a party for a prenuptial agreement??
Elder in KW

Middletown, RI

#14 Aug 16, 2008
Pedro wrote:
What on earth is a "prenuptial party"?? Who throws a party for a prenuptial agreement??
Go back to school and learn about reading comprehension, it was a prenuptial party, NOT a prenuptial AGREEMENT party. Great educational system we have in this country.
Pedro

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#15 Aug 16, 2008
Elder in KW wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to school and learn about reading comprehension, it was a prenuptial party, NOT a prenuptial AGREEMENT party. Great educational system we have in this country.
Oops. Honest mistake. I mistook "prenup" for "prenuptial agreement". Sorry. Thanks for pointing that out without sounding like a jacka$$. Oh, wait. Nevermind.
Haa

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Aug 16, 2008
really wrote:
I don't think it was funny at all. Forget about the two of them for a second- what did she just teach her son?
she taught her son not to cheat on his woman or he will have the crap beaten out of him. maybe he will take heed.
Haa

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Aug 16, 2008
Elder in KW wrote:
<quoted text>
well, know it all, I will ask again. What the hell is it?
stay at home mom

Westminster, CA

#20 Aug 16, 2008
The Child is suffering from his mothers way of life. She needs to forget about her self and make sure her child developes into a responsible adult !
So Cal Native

United States

#21 Aug 16, 2008
The "make-up" s*x ought to be pretty good.
lynn

United States

#22 Aug 16, 2008
could someone help me understand why in your LOCAL daily breeze they put articles about something that happens in another country?
lynn

United States

#23 Aug 16, 2008
good thing they found out about each other that he has a roving pair of lips and she is violent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poulsbo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ILoveKickboxing Silverdale, WA (Jan '17) Nov '17 Ashley Schuster 7
Float Center in Silverdale Sep '17 JoeInSilverdale 1
News British Columbia moves to block Trans Mountain ... Aug '17 Oil Barron 2
News Vigil for Matthew James Netter (Jul '10) Jul '17 Law and Order 5
I love kickboxing (Dec '16) Mar '17 Jennie Gezon 2
Debbie Bowers (Jan '17) Jan '17 Dave 1
News Momma Lynn Records Announces Splash Promotion C... (May '16) May '16 Poulsbo Fats 1

Poulsbo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poulsbo Mortgages