One Dead, Another at Harborview After...

One Dead, Another at Harborview After Saturday Night Suquamish Crash

There are 1 comment on the story from Nov 25, 2007, titled One Dead, Another at Harborview After Saturday Night Suquamish Crash. In it, reports that:

A 43-year-old female passenger was killed Saturday night in a car accident, after the car she was riding in hit a tree, according to Kitsap County Sheriff's Office reports. via

Join the discussion below, or

Green Valley, AZ

#1 Nov 29, 2007
I have been reading the comments for a few days and not sure how I feel about anyone commenting especially people who did not know B.
I will also say I am not sure how I feel about commenting mywelf. However I feel some things need to be said for B. The seat belt in a non issue, Belinda is gone to no fault of her own, so please do not use this site to give us your feeling on seat belts, if you had done any research you would know she would be gone either way.
As far as the mans name it is no concern of ours, because he was a dear freind to B and loved her.I can only imagine what it must be like for him to know he was the one that crashed the car.For those of us who know and loved B. You know she would not want us to blame him.
I know I am angry too, and I want to find someone to blame howver please keep in mind, that B loved this friend very much.
These comments are what I beleive Belinda would want known.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poulsbo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Momma Lynn Records Announces Splash Promotion C... May '16 Poulsbo Fats 1
News Got a plan for your Halloween costume yet? (Oct '13) Apr '16 Snow Majesty 28
News Local man charged with selling meth (Mar '15) Jan '16 CallmeDoug 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jan '16 judi byrne 6
Is there a code enforcment dept? (Sep '15) Sep '15 resident12 1
Love Poulsbo,, but it needs some polish (Jul '15) Jul '15 resident12 1
News Getting around Poulsbo just got easier. And it'... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Susabella 1

Poulsbo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poulsbo Mortgages