Deputies arrest suspect the morning a...

Deputies arrest suspect the morning after high-speed chase

There are 1 comment on the Kitsap Sun story from Jul 23, 2011, titled Deputies arrest suspect the morning after high-speed chase. In it, Kitsap Sun reports that:

The chase began in South Kitsap Friday evening, when Port Orchard police pursued a driver south on Highway 16 and, after the car exited and turned north, as far as Poulsbo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kitsap Sun.

Valorie Tresner

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Jul 24, 2011
I was caught in this chase on Friday evening at the Gorst curve. The driver of the car being chased passedme on the shoulder at a high rate of speed, I did not even see him or the chase case comeing. The WSP simultaneously passed me on my left, sandwiching me between the two cards. I had no where to go; luckily neither the speeder or the WSP clipped my car and I was able to pull into the safety of the Subaru car dealer lot. I counted at least 10 patrol cars in chase. I cannot believe the speeders were not caught until the followingt morning. I was luck and so were many others, as there apparently were no crashes during the chase. Perhaps this was because traffic was fairly light and there was room to maneuver on the freeway. I would like more details on this incient!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poulsbo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know a Meghan Sarmento now Meghan Rundle? 3 hr Mukilteo12345 4
Love Poulsbo,, but it needs some polish Jul 16 resident12 1
News Got a plan for your Halloween costume yet? (Oct '13) May '15 Private Emotion 27
What's wrong with the Silverdale Beach Hotel? (Sep '14) Apr '15 Megan T 6
News Local man charged with selling meth Mar '15 Anonymous 1
News Getting around Poulsbo just got easier. And it'... Feb '15 Susabella 1
News Momma Lynn Management Announces "One Take: Paci... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Poulsbo Fats 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poulsbo Mortgages