Minor flooding expected in NY when storm hits

There are 1 comment on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Oct 29, 2012, titled Minor flooding expected in NY when storm hits. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

The National Weather Service has issued a flood warning for the Hudson River at Poughkeepsie, predicting the river will rise to 3A1 2 feet above flood stage due to the storm surge from the Atlantic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#1 Oct 29, 2012
RUN! Save yourselves! The super storm is coming, and you're all in the cone of death!
If you cant leave, please surround yourself with plywood and don a tinfoil hat. It's the only way to save yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire burns NJ hardware store 6 hr tishmor 1
Fresh Market meat Bad Sat Maryanne J 1
Looking for Danielle Miller or Christopher Ross (Nov '11) Apr 30 danin31683 3
Review: Kevin Greco Law PC Apr 29 Client 9
News Serrano, Gilleo face first-degree murder charges (Feb '07) Apr 27 Furious76 15
News Altriaa s Profit Rises on Higher Marlboro Price... (Jan '11) Apr '15 Long Darby 2
News Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Apr '15 kpalmatier 31
More from around the web

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]