Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6459 Jan 10, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Kisses...
Kiss obama and bidens' ass while you are at it.

This thread is done

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6460 Jan 10, 2013
Not that Obama is a bad President...he's not. After all, you have to admit that he had a big job cleaning up George Bush's mess, right? And you certainly can't deny that he saved General Motors and thus thousands and thousands of American jobs.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6461 Jan 10, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
Not that Obama is a bad President...he's not. After all, you have to admit that he had a big job cleaning up George Bush's mess, right? And you certainly can't deny that he saved General Motors and thus thousands and thousands of American jobs.
You are right. I can not deny that you are a fool, that forgets about the transition Bush had to make after 9-11-01, The nation was on a war footing and resources had to be spent to silently intercept threats to the people and the nation, we are still at war. We have internal and external enemies who want to destroy the way of life that you enjoy.

Saved GM? No he failed in his obligation to allow the normal processes to proceed, and instead seized the moment to be the hero of union thugs who received the stolen property of the bondholders.

Prove what jobs were saved, you can't, it's a liars' boast, and nothing more. Continue, everyone who matters knows the difference between you and me, you are always obvious. There is the original, and there is the copycat, a poor fake.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#6462 Jan 10, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone who matters knows the difference between you and me, you are always obvious. There is the original, and there is the copycat, a poor fake.
There is the winner (him) and the loser (you).

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6463 Jan 10, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. I can not deny that you are a fool, that forgets about the transition Bush had to make after 9-11-01, The nation was on a war footing and resources had to be spent to silently intercept threats to the people and the nation, we are still at war. We have internal and external enemies who want to destroy the way of life that you enjoy.
Saved GM? No he failed in his obligation to allow the normal processes to proceed, and instead seized the moment to be the hero of union thugs who received the stolen property of the bondholders.
Prove what jobs were saved, you can't, it's a liars' boast, and nothing more. Continue, everyone who matters knows the difference between you and me, you are always obvious. There is the original, and there is the copycat, a poor fake.
Of course, I realize that I'm talking out my ass, because GM clearly is doing just fine and employing many thousands of Americans.

And I realize that I sound like a complete idiot for defending George Bush's search for imaginary weapons-of-mass-destruction that even the CIA told him didn't exist.

Again, I apologize for wasting your time with my oral diarrhea.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6464 Jan 10, 2013
Bush was an idiot, even I have to admit that, and I'm a narrow-minded, paranoid, right-wing lunatic who gets most of my information form Fox News and Internet posts.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6465 Jan 10, 2013
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
There is the winner (him) and the loser (you).
And you don't matter
Ribzilla

Schenectady, NY

#6466 Jan 10, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
Bush was an idiot, even I have to admit that, and I'm a narrow-minded, paranoid, right-wing lunatic who gets most of my information form Fox News and Internet posts.
Okay, I want to make something very clear: Goerge Bush was NOT an idiot!!!!!!!!!!

An Idiot has an IQ between 51 and 70. George Bush's IQ is 42, which makes him an "imbecile".

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6467 Jan 10, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
Bush was an idiot, even I have to admit that, and I'm a narrow-minded, paranoid, right-wing lunatic who gets most of my information form Fox News and Internet posts.
Fat and stupid is no way to go through life, seek help while you can.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6468 Jan 10, 2013
Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I want to make something very clear: Goerge Bush was NOT an idiot!!!!!!!!!!
An Idiot has an IQ between 51 and 70. George Bush's IQ is 42, which makes him an "imbecile".
Damn boy, are you as stupid as your name Rib-zilla?
Ribzilla

Schenectady, NY

#6469 Jan 10, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat and stupid is no way to go through life, seek help while you can.
Stop stealing quotes from Animal House. My God, you steal aliases, quotes...EVERYTHING!

Have you EVER had an original idea in your life?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6473 Jan 10, 2013
Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
You stole the name, too!
You are a fake, fraud and poser!
You have the aptitude of a french fry

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6478 Jan 10, 2013
Hingle MCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Hingle McCringlooza.
I am sooooo gay.
Wow...it feels good to finally say that.
Yes you are , punk!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6479 Jan 10, 2013
I mean I'm a punk...wow, I don't know WHAT I mean!

Now I'm talking to myself, and that can't be good.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6480 Jan 10, 2013
Hingle MCringleberry wrote:
I mean I'm a punk...wow, I don't know WHAT I mean!
Now I'm talking to myself, and that can't be good.
You a punk and a fool, boy
Sam

North Tonawanda, NY

#6483 Jan 11, 2013
Interesting comeback !!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6484 Jan 11, 2013
Sam wrote:
Interesting comeback !!
How about this one;

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6485 Jan 11, 2013
Sam wrote:
Interesting comeback !!
Well, I'm not all that bright, so its really the best that I can do. Plus, I've had a lot on my mind, lately, because I'm super confused about my sexuality.

You see, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that I was getting excited watching Mitt Romney in campaign videos. As I watched Mitt at the podium, there was a definite tightness in my jeans... I was getting a "Boehner"!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6486 Jan 11, 2013
Hingle MCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not all that bright, so its really the best that I can do. Plus, I've had a lot on my mind, lately, because I'm super confused about my sexuality.
You see, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that I was getting excited watching Mitt Romney in campaign videos. As I watched Mitt at the podium, there was a definite tightness in my jeans... I was getting a "Boehner"!
That's right, you are not to bright for an imposter, a silly copycat democrat with nothing to say, just trolling along. You are like those $20 Rolex watches that the Kenyan street vendors sell from card tables on Fifth Avenue in NYC.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6487 Jan 11, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, you are not to bright for an imposter, a silly copycat democrat with nothing to say, just trolling along. You are like those $20 Rolex watches that the Kenyan street vendors sell from card tables on Fifth Avenue in NYC.
BTW...you left your butt-plug at my place. Do you want me to mail it to you, or do you want to pick it up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William carrig Tue Kate 1
News Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Aug 30 Diggy 33
News Fairview's future to be explored (Apr '06) Aug 20 Norbert of Norview 2
John Mullaly, 25, of Delray Beach,drugg addict ... Aug 13 Hab Life 1
Review: Kevin Greco Law PC Jul '15 Ronniegrl77 12
News Police, 100 volunteers search for missing Harri... Jul '15 Smiles 3
News Teacher-student sex case under state review (Jul '09) Jul '15 Sweetie 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poughkeepsie Mortgages