tom deely33053 u

United States

#6108 Dec 22, 2012
Listen if I keep speaking on behalf of hoe I feel I'm going to lose my job.you people figure it oút.the islip town sign man.
Smokin Joe

Bay Shore, NY

#6109 Dec 22, 2012
Congratulations, Mitt Romney. You suck so much, you've managed to make your own party remember The President Who Shall Not Be Named. You know, the guy who wasn't in charge on Sept. 11, 2001; the guy who totally did not crash the economy in the fall of 2008; the guy whose name never, ever came up during the Republican National Convention because no one even remembers that guy.

Thanks to Romney's catastrophic run for president, including the post-election damage he continued to inflict on his party, they are practically singing George W. Bush's name from the rooftops, just to change the subject and to remember when—and try not to die laughing—they had a head of the party who wasn't such a disaster.
sam

North Tonawanda, NY

#6110 Dec 22, 2012
You Northerners are TOOO much. LMFAO !!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6111 Dec 22, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
Congratulations, Mitt Romney. You suck so much, you've managed to make your own party remember The President Who Shall Not Be Named. You know, the guy who wasn't in charge on Sept. 11, 2001; the guy who totally did not crash the economy in the fall of 2008; the guy whose name never, ever came up during the Republican National Convention because no one even remembers that guy.
Thanks to Romney's catastrophic run for president, including the post-election damage he continued to inflict on his party, they are practically singing George W. Bush's name from the rooftops, just to change the subject and to remember when—and try not to die laughing—they had a head of the party who wasn't such a disaster.
And obama gave you something to sing about? Really? LMAO
tom deely33053

United States

#6112 Dec 23, 2012
U see there is much about Obama that I like.his family
The eat he makes a speech,;he is black.the only thing I don't like is his party.romney shit the bed and because of our choosing the wrong guy,it has pushed republicans back 4 years.

Location hidden

#6113 Dec 23, 2012
tom deely33053 wrote:
U see there is much about Obama that I like.his family
The eat he makes a speech,;he is black.the only thing I don't like is his party.romney shit the bed and because of our choosing the wrong guy,it has pushed republicans back 4 years.
Are you a trailer bound bed wetter, or just an average democrat, Tom? BTW, is english, difficult for you?

Location hidden

#6114 Dec 23, 2012
sam wrote:
You Northerners are TOOO much. LMFAO !!
Have you heard, Lee surrendered at Appomattox, you can go home now.
Smokin Joe

Selden, NY

#6115 Dec 23, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a trailer bound bed wetter, or just an average democrat, Tom? BTW, is english, difficult for you?
With a catus
Smokin Joe

Selden, NY

#6116 Dec 23, 2012
With a Cactus too!
big deal

United States

#6117 Dec 23, 2012
Two!
tom deely33053

United States

#6118 Dec 23, 2012
NO NOBODY I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE AND NOT ONLY THAT I HAVE A SET OF BALLS.FORGET ALL THIS TRAILER PARK STUFF.(I LIVE IN AFFLUENT OAKDALE BY THE WAY) LET'S MEET UP I HAVE A FEW HOURS TO KILL,WHAT DO U SAY TELEPHONE TOUGH GUY.WIRE RIGHT ARISTOCRAT WHO TAFTES BLOOD LOL

Location hidden

#6119 Dec 23, 2012
tom deely33053 wrote:
NO NOBODY I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE AND NOT ONLY THAT I HAVE A SET OF BALLS.FORGET ALL THIS TRAILER PARK STUFF.(I LIVE IN AFFLUENT OAKDALE BY THE WAY) LET'S MEET UP I HAVE A FEW HOURS TO KILL,WHAT DO U SAY TELEPHONE TOUGH GUY.WIRE RIGHT ARISTOCRAT WHO TAFTES BLOOD LOL
Sounds like you talk with that set of balls in your mouth. After a tete a tete with me, you'd be wearing them on your head, okay Tommy Two Balls.
Electra 225

AOL

#6120 Dec 24, 2012
Oh you went to college. Well that makes you a expert on .....Nothing but being brainwashed by a liberal utopian machine. Why is it that most college educated people a so stupid when it comes to politics and common sense. Oakdale? What, that makes you better than anyone else? Snob useful idiot.
tom deely33053 wrote:
tom deely33053

United States

#6121 Dec 24, 2012
Elected stay out of It I'm a ample ditch digger.this chat is between Hoover and myself.there's nothing wrong wiry trailerb living.who say's the silverware has to match anyway.

Location hidden

#6122 Dec 24, 2012
tom deely33053 wrote:
Elected stay out of It I'm a ample ditch digger.this chat is between Hoover and myself.there's nothing wrong wiry trailerb living.who say's the silverware has to match anyway.
I agree with you Tom, there's is nothing but Honor in honest work.

Are you dyslexic?

Location hidden

#6123 Dec 24, 2012
Electra 225 wrote:
Oh you went to college. Well that makes you a expert on .....Nothing but being brainwashed by a liberal utopian machine. Why is it that most college educated people a so stupid when it comes to politics and common sense. Oakdale? What, that makes you better than anyone else? Snob useful idiot.
<quoted text>
95% of College professors are classified as leftist libs, college for the last 40years are bastions of indoctrination of our young. They learn nothing that is useful, and they certainly are not instructed in critical thinking
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

#6125 Dec 25, 2012
tom deely33053

United States

#6126 Dec 25, 2012
Dees do'd and dem's
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#6127 Dec 26, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
it was just a dick head, like o-blow-mo

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6128 Dec 26, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
95% of College professors are classified as leftist libs, college for the last 40years are bastions of indoctrination of our young. They learn nothing that is useful, and they certainly are not instructed in critical thinking
So, you would rather our kids listen to Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh.

Isn't Rush Limbaugh a drug-addict? Why in God's name would you advocate our children listening to the advice of drug addicts?

Have you no morals, sir?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Recent Comment 2 hr HarlemNights 2
3 Dutchess men face assault charges (Jan '12) Oct 19 yolanda 9
Chirlane McCray Becomes Only First Lady to Atte... Oct 16 ncrespi 4
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Oct 9 Swedenforever 86
love marriage problems solution call us +918054... Sep 30 maasulekha00 1
looking for (Jul '07) Sep 29 Melly37 5
12 New Places to Try for Your Next Great Pizza ... Sep 27 pizza 1

Poughkeepsie News Video

Poughkeepsie Dating
Find my Match