You're a redumblican ?
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#6057 Dec 10, 2012
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself.
http://republicanjobcreation.com/
Your claim as a teabagger, is that your personal experience, a teabagger as one who has been teabagged, or a desire to be a teabagger, having been teabagged?
Spike

Albany, NY

#6058 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Educate yourself.
http://republicanjobcreation.com/
And since you enjoy stats, type 'national debt clock' and take a REAL good look at the disaster your party is responsible for, you condescending imp.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6059 Dec 10, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim as a teabagger, is that your personal experience, a teabagger as one who has been teabagged, or a desire to be a teabagger, having been teabagged?
None of the above. You are too oblivious to understand you are being made fun of.

Location hidden

#6060 Dec 10, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
And since you enjoy stats, type 'national debt clock' and take a REAL good look at the disaster your party is responsible for, you condescending imp.
Educate yourself.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OzbfNj_HnNc/TqvrQPf...
Spike

Albany, NY

#6061 Dec 10, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we know where Santa's sack goes after Christmas.

Location hidden

#6063 Dec 11, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called a s-a-m-p-l-e! Of course DC is in the mid-atlantic region. I simply used the northeast as a comparison. I know you LOVE to bore people with charts, but they don't tell the whole story(such as how long it takes to sell each unit). My only embarrassment is having bothered to respond to a dolt who thinks her obscene screen name is clever.
It's not called a sample, it's being an ignorant liar. There is a big difference.
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#6065 Dec 11, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa is part of the war on Christmas, I don't believe in him.
Can't you tell how Christ-like I am? As long as I pretend for an hour a week on sunday, you're going to hell and I'm not.
It is a clever name for an imposter.
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#6066 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
It's not called a sample, it's being an ignorant liar. There is a big difference.
Do you wear a straw hat with teabgs hanging from it? You know, like Minnie Pearl used to do with a store tag?
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#6067 Dec 11, 2012
Bill Cosbeotch wrote:
I have hard enough time supporting my huge gonads.
You can now get Gonad reduction under obamacare.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#6069 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Educate yourself.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OzbfNj_HnNc/TqvrQPf...
Still flogging the same partisan Big Lie, eh?

See that upward spike at the end? That's 2009. All that FY2009 spending and indebtedness incurred from 20th January 2009 onwards was under Obama's signature, not Bush 43's.

Spare us the tired old partisan propaganda line about federal fiscal years and lame excuses that "2009 was Bush's budget." Heard it all before - it's irrelevant. Obama could have stopped the bleeding - he didn't. Instead, he opened more arteries and called it "stimulus."

Apart from that, what's your point? That Washington has finally become the irresponsible black hole of permanent professional political class whores OF BOTH MAJOR PARTIES who are bankrupting the nation, just as the Founders warned us? That the federal government is running completely out of control and needs to be radically slashed back to its proper Constitutional and fiscally sustainable limits?

Exactly right. I fully agree. Very important chart for all Americans to fully absorb and see how they're being played for chumps by the Washington extortion mob and their bullshyte party partisan "rah rah" act. Thanks for posting it.

Location hidden

#6070 Dec 11, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Still flogging the same partisan Big Lie, eh?
See that upward spike at the end? That's 2009. All that FY2009 spending and indebtedness incurred from 20th January 2009 onwards was under Obama's signature, not Bush 43's.
Spare us the tired old partisan propaganda line about federal fiscal years and lame excuses that "2009 was Bush's budget." Heard it all before - it's irrelevant. Obama could have stopped the bleeding - he didn't. Instead, he opened more arteries and called it "stimulus."
Apart from that, what's your point? That Washington has finally become the irresponsible black hole of permanent professional political class whores OF BOTH MAJOR PARTIES who are bankrupting the nation, just as the Founders warned us? That the federal government is running completely out of control and needs to be radically slashed back to its proper Constitutional and fiscally sustainable limits?
Exactly right. I fully agree. Very important chart for all Americans to fully absorb and see how they're being played for chumps by the Washington extortion mob and their bullshyte party partisan "rah rah" act. Thanks for posting it.
It is not a partisan propaganda line about federal fiscal years and lame excuses that "2009 was Bush's budget." Bush's budget was from October 1 2008 (Obama wasn't even elected yet) until September 30 2009.

As far as the recovery act, I assume you would prefer the world go into a worldwide depression instead?

The parties are not 'bankrupting the nation', that is more Libertarian/GOP lines of BS to try and cut benefits for the middle class, working poor and the elderly while leaving the people who 'own' the government and who started the fiscal downward spiral to be left alone.

There is no constitutional limits on debt spending, if there were we never would have gotten into world war II.
Spike

Albany, NY

#6073 Dec 11, 2012
former student wrote:
Hey Robert, be careful what you wish for. Without the Democrats the very programs that are helping you would be eliminated by the Republicans. FYI, neither the Republicans or Democrats have any control of the COLA. The mechanism for determining the COLA was passed long ago.
All your precious programs are gonna be ended by the fact that we're obscenely
BROKE!! The Repubs MAY have tried to avoid disaster by curbing runaway spending and inflating of the dollar, but no, you dingbat dems want your freebies NOW. Who's gonna bail us out when the bill comes due, Daddy Warbucks??!

Location hidden

#6074 Dec 11, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
All your precious programs are gonna be ended by the fact that we're obscenely
BROKE!! The Repubs MAY have tried to avoid disaster by curbing runaway spending and inflating of the dollar, but no, you dingbat dems want your freebies NOW. Who's gonna bail us out when the bill comes due, Daddy Warbucks??!
Who was at the helm during the runaway spending of the last decade and when the economy collapsed?

Now they want to fix things?
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#6075 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Who was at the helm during the runaway spending of the last decade and when the economy collapsed?
Now they want to fix things?
A democratically controlled congress, that's who!
Franny Cunningham

Amityville, NY

#6076 Dec 11, 2012

I read Mathewe 24 and much of it eads like the US ecpecially false prophert

Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked.“Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately.“Tell us,” they said,“when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered:“Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming,‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold

Teddy R

Houston, TX

#6079 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
It is not a partisan propaganda line about federal fiscal years and lame excuses that "2009 was Bush's budget." Bush's budget was from October 1 2008 (Obama wasn't even elected yet) until September 30 2009.
It is a one-sided partisan propaganda line, because budgets are an irrelevant (Obama has proved it - operating with no approved federal budget at all - just "continuing resolutions" - for his entire presidency) deflection from the central issue which is ACTUAL SPENDING and ACTUAL ADDITIONAL DEBT INCURRED. You deflect and pretends to ignore the other undisputed fact - that all federal spending and debt incurred from 20 January onward was ACTUALLY INCURRED under Obama's signature - and his signature alone.

Acknowledge this simple and undisputed FACT, and we can move on. Until you do, I'll stand by my characterization of this same old lame exculpatory Democrat talking point about 2009's flow of red ink being "Bush's FY2009 budget" as a one-sided partisan propaganda line. I've freely acknowledged it is also true the FY2009 Budget was Bush's - so why can't you muster up the simple intellectual intgrity, honesty, & courage to acknowledge the truth of what I say as well? Very revealing that you struggle & cannot seem to ...
<quoted text>
As far as the recovery act, I assume you would prefer the world go into a worldwide depression instead?
The world - including the US, thanks to the foolish fiscal and economic policy of the present incompetents in the White House - IS going into a worldwide depression. So what's your point?
<quoted text>
The parties are not 'bankrupting the nation', that is more Libertarian/GOP lines of BS to try and cut benefits for the middle class, working poor and the elderly while leaving the people who 'own' the government and who started the fiscal downward spiral to be left alone.
Partisan rhetoric. No valid point or argument to answer here.
<quoted text>
There is no constitutional limits on debt spending, if there were we never would have gotten into world war II.
An absurd strawman.

There are Constitutional limits on the proper ROLE of the federal government, which generations of progressive politics have now stretched beyond all sustainable limits, to the point of threatening the nation's continued fiscal and economic survival.

It's long past time the unaffordable federal monster was slashed back down to size, to focus only on those governmental duties that are clearly and explicitly its responsibility, and not merely inferred by treating the Commerce and Necessary and Proper Clauses as catch-all authorization that any progressive goo-goo thinks is "desireable."

And yes, defending the nation from foreign military attack is one of those clearly enumerated responsibilities.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#6080 Dec 11, 2012
Cowardly Proxy Troll wrote:
It sure was nice after Obama's landslide when you vanished for a while.
Your know it all posts carry even less weight than your fat belly and your associates degree. You're like a little terrier that hides behind the fence and barks.
Remember when you said Romney was going to win all along, and insulted anyone who disagreed?
I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall in your basement apartment when they announced Obama sweeping one swing state after another.
I hope it will not disappoint you too much when I say I could hardly care less what an ignorant topix troll like you thinks.

Slink away, little man, slink away. Shoo.
eat at joes

Chicago, IL

#6081 Dec 11, 2012
me

Location hidden

#6082 Dec 11, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
A democratically controlled congress, that's who!
Do you ever stop and think about what people crap into your head?

The democratically controlled congress was in control for 12 months and they caused the worldwide economy to collapse?

I would love to hear your explanation for this one. Proceed.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Arlington Dental Assoc - Ira Stier DDS (Dec '08) Nov 17 Jay 53
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Nov 13 grossly 89
Empty prisons could be put to good use Nov 5 your news 1
Debate: Drinking Age - Poughkeepsie, NY (Dec '11) Oct 28 V.Brown 6
Most Recent Comment Oct 27 Bundy 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Oct 25 obama the clown 16
3 Dutchess men face assault charges (Jan '12) Oct '14 yolanda 9

Poughkeepsie News Video

Poughkeepsie Dating
Find my Match

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poughkeepsie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poughkeepsie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:22 pm PST