Avenged Sevenfold Wants Out of Teeny Magazines

M. Shadows wants to set the record straight so there's no confusion: Avenged Sevenfold are a heavy metal band. Full Story
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Jared

Mount Pearl, Canada

#1 Apr 10, 2006
of course they want out of teeny magazines, if they weren't so pop driven they wouldent be there in the first place. You guys arent even metal, you try and be metal with your riffs and shit but tis the same repetitive BS, where the originality, you belong in a teeny magazine, for pop driven rip offs. Maybe Shadows got sick of all the media attention on "bad boy" image, give me a fu'cking break.
charmaine foyster

Southend-on-sea, UK

#4 Oct 4, 2006
dont listen 2 people who say u suck cause u don't ok dont take it in ok they don't no what ther saying lol kk luv u lots luv charmaine foyster
elliott

Cupar, UK

#5 Oct 13, 2006
a7x rock, theres no way in hell there anything LIKE a pop band. Syn is one of the best guitarests out there next to Steve Vai, and the rest of the band aint half bad musicians..
dark1988

Norwich, UK

#6 Oct 16, 2006
The first two albums by A7X were the better.
'City Of Evil', is far too mainstream.
sky morris

Anderson, SC

#8 Dec 8, 2006
you can freaking shove it!!!
Jared wrote:
of course they want out of teeny magazines, if they weren't so pop driven they wouldent be there in the first place. You guys arent even metal, you try and be metal with your riffs and shit but tis the same repetitive BS, where the originality, you belong in a teeny magazine, for pop driven rip offs. Maybe Shadows got sick of all the media attention on "bad boy" image, give me a fu'cking break.
Lee

AOL

#9 Dec 17, 2006
What's the difference if anyone thinks your a metal band or not. Your DEFINITELY NOT POP MUSIC! Gates is the best lead guitarist I've heard in a long time, As far as his riffs, their awesome. The Rev IS best I've every heard. That's what makes A7X.....A7X! Their sound is their own. If you don't like them, who cares, there are plenty of people that do!
LambOfFuckingGOD

Shirley, NY

#10 Dec 19, 2006
F**K ALL YOU EMO PUSS*ES
LambOfFuckingGOD

Shirley, NY

#11 Dec 19, 2006
Jared wrote:
of course they want out of teeny magazines, if they weren't so pop driven they wouldent be there in the first place. You guys arent even metal, you try and be metal with your riffs and shit but tis the same repetitive BS, where the originality, you belong in a teeny magazine, for pop driven rip offs. Maybe Shadows got sick of all the media attention on "bad boy"
image, give me a fu'cking break.
=AGREED TO THE FULLEST (THEIR NOT METAL! LISTEN TO SOME REAL SH*T LIKE MAIDEN OF LOG)

“A7X FREAK!”

Since: Jan 07

City Of Evil

#12 Jan 18, 2007
You guys are sooooo f**ing stupid!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM DONT COMMENT ABOUT THEM!!!!! Simple as that. They don't care what you think, So why waste your time dissing them? We dont come on your stupid forums and diss your bands or whatever the hell you like so don't diss what other people do! and yea thats to Lamb of f**ing god and Jared. Were not emo pu*ies, were fans of an amazing band! So back the f**k off!
Im out
Nights
wow

Hopkins, MN

#13 Jan 19, 2007
A7x is a great band and u should like them even if theyr mainstream who givesa f**k wat style it is if it sounds good Gates is an amazing guitar player
wow

Hopkins, MN

#14 Jan 19, 2007
Lee wrote:
What's the difference if anyone thinks your a metal band or not. Your DEFINITELY NOT POP MUSIC! Gates is the best lead guitarist I've heard in a long time, As far as his riffs, their awesome. The Rev IS best I've every heard. That's what makes A7X.....A7X! Their sound is their own. If you don't like them, who cares, there are plenty of people that do!
actually the Rev isnt that amazing lars urlich and john dolmayan could destroy him anyday hes better than meg white ttho....
Kerco

Mitcham, UK

#15 Jan 29, 2007
Whoa. Keep whinning you gits.
Whats wrong? Can't play an instrument for shit? Complaining you never got a band together and became famous?
You can't touch any musician in A7x. Syn and Zacky. The Rev. You'll never be anyone, and you should stop sobbing at home and go get a job.
Spank

Union, IL

#16 Feb 1, 2007
When i seen them live i thought they were good but i do have to say I really do not like the lead singer if they get rid of him and get someone with better songwriting skills they might not be that bad. By a new singer i dont want someone that sings like that they are taking a dump.

“A7X FREAK!”

Since: Jan 07

City Of Evil

#17 Feb 1, 2007
Spank wrote:
When i seen them live i thought they were good but i do have to say I really do not like the lead singer if they get rid of him and get someone with better songwriting skills they might not be that bad. By a new singer i dont want someone that sings like that they are taking a dump.
Matt Sanders is an amazing vocalist and they all write the songs together so dont single him out. they are an amazing band and all you f**kers get on here and nit pick any little thing that you think you see wrong. why dont you just stop. its dumb and just pisses other people off.
Name

Sun Prairie, WI

#18 Feb 9, 2007
Everyone has their own respectful opinions of A7x and just because they might not agree with you doesn't mean you have to start insulting them.=]

I love A7x. I enjoy Sander's vocals and the lyrics of A7x... I don't really care what other people think of them because quite frankly they do have a rather large group of fans and good music.
Hessian

Vancouver, Canada

#19 Feb 21, 2007
maybe Avenged is too popular, WHO CARES, so were guns and roses, im sur ethey were in a couple teen mags. Anyways don't diss avenged's music (as in riffs and solos and the stuff you probably can't do, i.e Jared)Syn is one of the best guitarists of the modern music world, he's mastered sweep picking, one of the hardest techniques to master (you've only mastered it once you can sweep it and hear all the notes, not just a big BLARG of chord, not to mention hes influenced by the top guitarists and musicians for that matter, of our time. Zacky is okay, he knows how to harmonize with Syn and is a hell of a good ryhthm guitarist (though i think they share parts on that one). I don't knwo about the rest of avenged but the guitarists are cool with me anyways. Who cares if they've gotten popular, does knowing mroe people listen to them make you liek them less, then i guess you weren't a fan in the first place,which i hear is what "trashed and scattered" is all about. so yea just my opinion, probably really biased cause im a guitarist myself, but nonetheless my opinion and if you don't like it, im sure everyone will liek to hear your spin on it, so someone else can come and counter your opinion.
Hessian

Vancouver, Canada

#20 Feb 21, 2007
Punx wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt Sanders is an amazing vocalist and they all write the songs together so dont single him out. they are an amazing band and all you f**kers get on here and nit pick any little thing that you think you see wrong. why dont you just stop. its dumb and just pisses other people off.
oh yeah and sanders DOES write the lyrics, synyster gates quotes its saying "i only sing what he tells me too, the music is more my forte"
sappdog

Auburn, AL

#22 Apr 1, 2007
ok a7x is heavier then all they poser ass bands like the used and mcr that consider themselves rock so befor u start criticising a7x listen to the posers ure listning 2
Gothic Metalhead Queen

Grand Island, FL

#23 Apr 1, 2007
Jared wrote:
A7X suck so bad. Just look at their fans. Emo turds. Haha, one time, I saw an A7X banner, and it said GODS OF METAL. I almost crapped myself, so fxcking hilarious, those teenie-bopper poseur shiiiiiitheads.

A7X = Emo Poseur Metal
joshcastro69

Decatur, AL

#24 Apr 9, 2007
Punx wrote:
You guys are sooooo f**ing stupid!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM DONT COMMENT ABOUT THEM!!!!! Simple as that. They don't care what you think, So why waste your time dissing them? We dont come on your stupid forums and diss your bands or whatever the hell you like so don't diss what other people do! and yea thats to Lamb of f**ing god and Jared. Were not emo pu*ies, were fans of an amazing band! So back the f**k off!
Im out
Nights
Im not emo end i listen to korn children of bodm trivium slipknot etc... avenged sevenfold is a great band and like she said if u dnt like them dnt comment about them. i think this chick is hot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 11 hr Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 12 hr positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 12 hr positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Sam 757
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 18 hr No one 440
Review: Deetor Trading (Mar '14) Sep 14 Tazz1488 2
•••

Poughkeepsie News Video

•••
•••

Poughkeepsie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••