New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,691 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18630 May 7, 2013
Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was truly the case you would not have copied and pasted that nonsense without fact checking it first.
T<quoted text>
While I agree with you on some points, we are one the richest nation on earth so our donations will most always be greater than other nations. Foreign aid accounts for about 1 percent of the U.S. budget. The bloated defense budget that Eisenhower warned us about is 20 times greater than that.
It is not the amount of foreign aid, it is that in many cases it is given unconditionally, like a parents' love for their child, and that can be irresponsible in both cases.

The Administration could have searched for wasteful spending to alleviate across the board cuts, but they chose instead to inflict targeted high profile cutbacks, like "White House tours", I mean really, there are no frauds committed in Medicare and Medicaid? We are talking about Billions and Billions of fraud and duplication of programs. Bloated military costs do have at least a deterrent quality concerning our enemies, fraud does not.
Unrelyable

New York, NY

#18631 May 8, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>It is not the amount of foreign aid, it is that in many cases it is given unconditionally, like a parents' love for their child, and that can be irresponsible in both cases.

The Administration could have searched for wasteful spending to alleviate across the board cuts, but they chose instead to inflict targeted high profile cutbacks, like "White House tours", I mean really, there are no frauds committed in Medicare and Medicaid? We are talking about Billions and Billions of fraud and duplication of programs. Bloated military costs do have at least a deterrent quality concerning our enemies, fraud does not.
"like a parents' love for their child, and that can be irresponsible in both cases."

Only a conservative would say the loving nurture of a mother can be irresponsible...
Unrelyable

New York, NY

#18632 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>It is not the amount of foreign aid, it is that in many cases it is given unconditionally, like a parents' love for their child, and that can be irresponsible in both cases.

Ha ha ha ha so FIRST you claimed there wasn't any aid given to us during sandy from other countries. Then, when someone shows you how untrue that statement is, you switched your point to "It is not the amount of foreign aid"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

So rather then admit you actually didn't have any information on a topic you felt compelled to speak about, you, in turn, tried to play it of as if you actually KNEW countries gave us aid, but switched your view to "it doesn't matter how much that have?"

So, you either lied about knowing countries have aid, of you're lying now, switching your talking point... Either way, you haven't a first clue about anything you're discussing...

But please, in typical conservative fashion, rather then admit you just don't know, keep pretending you do... It's entertaining!
FTW

Rochester, NY

#18633 May 8, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
"like a parents' love for their child, and that can be irresponsible in both cases."
Only a conservative would say the loving nurture of a mother can be irresponsible...
If you want an example of how a mothers love can be irresponsible look into the attachment parenting movement.

Location hidden

#18635 May 8, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
loving nurture, no I said unconditional love, and of course you don't know the difference, because you are a laughable idiot, or a lying skunk that changes words to fit their fallacious narrative, a tactic of the left, which is it skunky?
Remiesong

New York, NY

#18636 May 8, 2013
Once a dingleberry always a dingleberry.

Location hidden

#18637 May 8, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
Once a dingleberry always a dingleberry.
Brilliant prose, how do you do it?
Remiesong

New York, NY

#18638 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You have the sense of humor of a toad that has been run over several times, helping those in need is admirable, creating a generational dependence rather than opportunity is the doing of democrats, whose only intention was to create a voting block ad infinitum of dependents to be exploited. Shameful.
I'd like to give you your forty acres and a mule and take back all the tools of opportunity you have no doubt whelched from the taxpayers of this great country. You should feel proud of your uppity attitude and your misguided efforts to malign those less fortunate and those who try to help them. Dingleberry!!!!
test

Anonymous Proxy

#18642 May 12, 2013
test
Rodney

Danielson, CT

#18643 May 12, 2013
Tap...tap...tap
Is this on?
I know you're out there; I can here you breathing.
A monkey, a prostitute, and a rabbi go into a bar.....
higurs

Pittsburgh, PA

#18646 May 19, 2013

Good Reason lets Party for G Bush
Remiesong

New York, NY

#18647 May 19, 2013
higurs wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xTqulSeEbEYXX
Good Reason lets Party for G Bush
Dingleberrys brother.
Spike

Cohoes, NY

#18648 May 19, 2013
Rodney wrote:
Tap...tap...tap
Is this on?
I know you're out there; I can here you breathing.
A monkey, a prostitute, and a rabbi go into a bar.....
The bartender looks up at them and says; Is this some kind of joke?
Swamp Donkey

Albany, NY

#18649 May 23, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> I'd like to give you your forty acres and a mule and take back all the tools of opportunity you have no doubt whelched from the taxpayers of this great country. You should feel proud of your uppity attitude and your misguided efforts to malign those less fortunate and those who try to help them. Dingleberry!!!!
"If I had had a son, he would have looked like Barack Obama".......Trayvon Martin
Kevin Kyle Klemons

Danielson, CT

#18651 May 23, 2013
Swamp Donkey wrote:
<quoted text>
"If I had had a son, he would have looked like Barack Obama".......Trayvon Martin
not unlike most who don't know who the father is
taxed

New York, NY

#18652 May 23, 2013
no
onrty

Chittenango, NY

#18653 May 25, 2013
never lets vote for luke for major

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18656 Jun 8, 2013
I doubt it!
test

Queensbury, NY

#18657 Jun 8, 2013
no.
voter

New York, NY

#18659 Jun 14, 2013
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Recent Comment 1 hr 143yorkiepoo 3
3 Dutchess men face assault charges (Jan '12) Oct 19 yolanda 9
Chirlane McCray Becomes Only First Lady to Atte... Oct 16 ncrespi 4
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Oct 9 Swedenforever 86
love marriage problems solution call us +918054... Sep 30 maasulekha00 1
looking for (Jul '07) Sep 29 Melly37 5
12 New Places to Try for Your Next Great Pizza ... Sep 27 pizza 1

Poughkeepsie News Video

Poughkeepsie Dating
Find my Match