created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,599 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
16,321 - 16,340 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday
Teddy R

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing the president isn't a Muslim, and even if he was, how does that not quality him for the presidency?
Xenophobia anyone?
it's not a matter of "disqualification," it's a matter of electability.

Islam does not recognize or accept the principle of separation of Church and State. There is only one law in Islam - the religious law (sharia) is also the civil law. Supreme authority over both religious and civil matters is vested in the same person (e.g., Caliph, Sultan) One who is a devout Muslim, seeking the office of POTUS, would have great difficulty swearing the oath of office to preserve, protect & defend the Constitution's Establishment clause.

This fact in turn would pose political problems for any Islamic candidate in terms of the electoral acceptability in the minds of the voters, as a practical reality.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

I vote on the content of a mans' character, not the color of his skin, that's why I didn't vote for obama.

It's very telling to watch the liberal media denegrate someone like Dr. Ben Carson.
Pedophile Spike

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
I vote on the content of a mans' character, not the color of his skin, that's why I didn't vote for obama.
I vote in the context of a persons age.

If the person is under 12, I will vote for them.

With my pee pee.

Cuz I'm a pedaphile

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Pedophile Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote in the context of a persons age.
If the person is under 12, I will vote for them.
With my pee pee.
Cuz I'm a pedaphile
You aren't spike, you're that trailer trash from Hagaman where they have that condom recycling plant that half the people work at, and the other half like you maggot sits in your trailer eating carrion, sniffing obamas' ass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Instead of acknowledging it is possible to have a valid point-of-view that is different than the president’s, the long knives have come out to plunge into the back of a famous black neurosurgeon who worked his way up from poverty to the top.

The left-wingers know his story is a powerful counter-point to the “woe is me,” everyone’s-a-victim-and-should -be-on-the-government-dole narrative, and therefore, he has to be destroyed.

Watch your back Dr. Ben Carson.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Carson is a Professor of Neurosurgery, Oncology, Plastic Surgery and Pediatrics at Johns Hopkins University.[2] He was inspired to pursue a career in medicine when he heard stories in church of missionary doctors and their ability to heal people physically, mentally, and spiritually. At age 33, he became the youngest major division director in Johns Hopkins history, as Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery. He is also a Co-Director of The Johns Hopkins Craniofacial Center. Carson used to perform 450–500 surgeries per year.
According to Johns Hopkins Hospital: "Dr. Carson focuses on traumatic brain injuries, brain and spinal cord tumors, achondroplasia, neurological and congenital disorders, craniosynostosis, epilepsy and trigeminal neuralgia. He is also interested in maximizing the intellectual potential of every child." [2]

Carson's hand-eye coordination and three-dimensional reasoning skills made him a gifted surgeon.[3] After medical school, he became a neurosurgery resident at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Starting off as an adult neurosurgeon, Carson became more interested in pediatrics. He believed that with children, "what you see is what you get,[3]... when they're in pain they clearly show it with a frown on their face or when they are happy they show it by smiling brightly."

Carson's other surgical innovations have included the first intrauterine procedure to relieve pressure on the brain of a hydrocephalic fetal twin, and a hemispherectomy,[when?] in which a young girl suffering from uncontrollable seizures had one half of her brain removed.[citation needed]

In 1987, Carson made medical history by being the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins (the Binder twins) who had been joined at the back of the head (craniopagus twins). The 70-member surgical team, led by Carson, worked for 22 hours. At the end, the twins were successfully separated and can now survive independently.

This is the man that the left wants to destroy, because his success and practical vision is counter to the obama and democratic plantation narrative of minorities being victims incapable of any success without government intervention and manipulation. How dare he leave the plantation.
Pedophile Spike

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text> sniffing obamas' ass.
Actually, I sniff infant and small children's ass'es.

Cuz I'm a pedaphile.

Named Spike

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Pedophile Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I sniff infant and small children's ass'es.
Cuz I'm a pedaphile.
Named Spike
Do you know why you don't read any opposing posts?
Because you can't, you are an abject moron, the perfect leftist democrat.
Anyone

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Dont matter
anyone

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Don't waste your time!!
nobody

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

lol
Lol

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Nobody
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Instead of acknowledging it is possible to have a valid point-of-view that is different than the president’s, the long knives have come out to plunge into the back of a famous black neurosurgeon who worked his way up from poverty to the top.
The left-wingers know his story is a powerful counter-point to the “woe is me,” everyone’s-a-victim-and-should -be-on-the-government-dole narrative, and therefore, he has to be destroyed.
Watch your back Dr. Ben Carson.
Once a dingleberry, always a dingleberry, his views are not different than the presidents. You are so ignorant that it went right over your narrow mind. Education, fairness in taxation, cooperation in governing, etc....... What kind of a moron are you that you can't even present a discussion topic without losing the debate on your own . Idiot. Idiot . Idiot. DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!!!!
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Once a dingleberry, always a dingleberry, his views are not different than the presidents. You are so ignorant that it went right over your narrow mind. Education, fairness in taxation, cooperation in governing, etc....... What kind of a moron are you that you can't even present a discussion topic without losing the debate on your own . Idiot. Idiot . Idiot. DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!!!!
One needs to take it easy on mr dingleberry because his level of Polish, as far as I could read it was all swear words with a few simpleton words thrown in, meaning he is from Greenpoint. You have to excuse the likes of him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Once a dingleberry, always a dingleberry, his views are not different than the presidents. You are so ignorant that it went right over your narrow mind. Education, fairness in taxation, cooperation in governing, etc....... What kind of a moron are you that you can't even present a discussion topic without losing the debate on your own . Idiot. Idiot . Idiot. DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!!!!
Everytime you open your mouth, the fool comes out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
One needs to take it easy on mr dingleberry because his level of Polish, as far as I could read it was all swear words with a few simpleton words thrown in, meaning he is from Greenpoint. You have to excuse the likes of him.
Bardzo dobrze, dzi&#281;kuj&#281;. A Pan?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

School children can't see the White House on their spring break because obama is saving money, so he sends his sasha and malia to the Bahamas for their spring break, the hypocricy of this president and his followers is mind numbing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sk&#261;d Pan jest?
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Everytime you open your mouth, the fool comes out.
Everytime you open you mouth i smell feces cuz you are brimming to your lips.
voter

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Just vote

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poughkeepsie Discussions

Search the Poughkeepsie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr positronium 6,343
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
Review: Selux Corp (Dec '12) Jul 21 Pamela Struzzieri 14
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Jun '14 Charlie nick name birdman 25
Review: Arlington Dental Assoc - Ira Stier DDS (Dec '08) Jun '14 unsatisfied patient 50
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Cmon Already 754
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie News Video

•••
•••

Poughkeepsie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE