created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,590 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 794)

Showing posts 15,861 - 15,880 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Marvo

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Little andy is unfit to hold office, it is time that the voters stop electing dynasties, we fought to eliminate Royal families from treating us as serfs, his father mario, the master debater was a diaster for NY, and the apple doesn't fall far fromthe tree.
The problem for you is that Andrew is the Governor, and you're just a sad little weirdo who sits in mom's basement eating Pringles and masturbating to a Sarah Palin poster.

See, Andrew Cuomo is a winner, and you are a loser. It's really just that simple. It's not your fault; the doctor likely just slapped you a little too hard at birth and knocked your already small brain against the wall of your brain-pan.

Everyone knows an annoying little f**k like you; you're the guy who bitches no matter who is elected, because - like all teabaggers - you have an unrealistic view of the World. You think that we're all going back to three-cornered hats and log cabins.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Why don't the Republicans start a recall of Andrew Cuomo? I am sure the NRA would be willing to organize that and vote Schifuso Cuomo out of office before he does any more damage. With the way people feel now it may just work, and strike fear in the politicians, and remind them that they are only in power as long as they DO THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Realchristians wrote:
Why don't the Republicans start a recall of Andrew Cuomo? I am sure the NRA would be willing to organize that and vote Schifuso Cuomo out of office before he does any more damage. With the way people feel now it may just work, and strike fear in the politicians, and remind them that they are only in power as long as they DO THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE.
People like us don't do the will of the people we do the will of the wealthy hoping one day they will allow us to lick their boots in gratitude. I live such a life.
Nurse Ratchet

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

His point is that he should take his medication every day even though it makes him feel spaced out. That way he won't be annoying to others, or talk too much, or go on wild spending sprees.
Realist

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Realchristians wrote:
I'll tell you why: It would fail, then Andrew would spend the rest of his term slashing funding to their districts, which means that they would lose re-election, become hopeless alcoholics, and die in an alley with a d**k in their mouth.
Realist

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Me? I'd rather bend over and that what Andrew has in size for me becuase he knows I'm very receptive to Big Government filling all of my needs!!! <wink><wink><nu dge><nudge>
Indy

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Lets just keep Obama in office indefinitely, we can become a Third World Country - it's called evening out the playing field.
Isn't that what you Useful Idiots want? Isn't that what you voted for in exchange for your Free ObamaPhones???
Mr Pibb

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Indy wrote:
Lets just keep Obama in office indefinitely, we can become a Third World Country - it's called evening out the playing field.
Isn't that what you Useful Idiots want? Isn't that what you voted for in exchange for your Free ObamaPhones???
You sound like a crazy person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you why: It would fail, then Andrew would spend the rest of his term slashing funding to their districts, which means that they would lose re-election, become hopeless alcoholics, and die in an alley with a d**k in their mouth.
Thanks for writing a succinct autobiography, sounds like you know the succubus from Albany.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mr Pibb wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a crazy person.
I doubt the veracity of your name.
All I can say is WAAAAAAA

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Man the fug up, ya fuggin' Bozos

The loser repukes LOST.

BIG TIME.

The Democrats WON !

BIG TIME !

So wake the fug up and smell my balls.
merle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I would rather rapid stop your balls you stupid liberal mooching freeloader. Remember you won for now so we all lose but things will swing back the other way and it will be you crying like a little bitch. I will make sure i pour lots of salt on your wounds . Communist Fuc
All I can say is WAAAAAAA wrote:
The loser repukes LOST.
BIG TIME.
The Democrats WON !
BIG TIME !

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

All I can say is WAAAAAAA wrote:
The loser repukes LOST.
BIG TIME.
The Democrats WON !
BIG TIME !
What a Jackass

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Every Friday the vice president takes a helicopter designated as Marine Two from the vice president's residence in northwest Washington to Joint Base Andrews in Maryland. He then hops on Air Force Two to fly back to his home in Delaware

At the end of the weekend, he returns on Air Force Two, usually a Boeing C-32.

On Saturdays in warm weather, Biden regularly returns to Andrews on the airplane to play golf at the base with President Obama. After the game, he flies back to Delaware. On Sunday evening, he returns on the plane to Washington - all at taxpayer expense.

The Boeing C-32 is a specially configured Boeing 757-200 commercial jet. The cost of flying the plane is $22,000 an hour, so each half-hour trip to or from Delaware costs about $10,000. Each golf game costs taxpayers $20,000. At that rate, the annual cost to taxpayers of Biden's weekend trips is well over $1 million. That does not include so-called deadhead flights when the plane often flies back to Washington empty and then returns empty to pick up Biden.

obama says we don't have a spending problem, he's right, he doesn't see any problem, but you should have, before you voted again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Marvo wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem for you is that Andrew is the Governor, and you're just a sad little weirdo who sits in mom's basement eating Pringles and masturbating to a Sarah Palin poster.
See, Andrew Cuomo is a winner, and you are a loser. It's really just that simple. It's not your fault; the doctor likely just slapped you a little too hard at birth and knocked your already small brain against the wall of your brain-pan.
Everyone knows an annoying little f**k like you; you're the guy who bitches no matter who is elected, because - like all teabaggers - you have an unrealistic view of the World. You think that we're all going back to three-cornered hats and log cabins.
Whenever a liberal skunk is confronted with the reality that their choice of elected official whom they voted for turns out to be a incompetent narcissist who obviously only cares about his public pandering for election, usually resorts to the conjecture that his idealogical opponent is a denizen in a basement somewhere. Psychologists will tell you that people often see others as they see themselves.

Good luck New Yorkers, with the pasture pudding you've elected as governor.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Every Friday the vice president takes a helicopter designated as Marine Two from the vice president's residence in northwest Washington to Joint Base Andrews in Maryland. He then hops on Air Force Two to fly back to his home in Delaware
At the end of the weekend, he returns on Air Force Two, usually a Boeing C-32.
On Saturdays in warm weather, Biden regularly returns to Andrews on the airplane to play golf at the base with President Obama. After the game, he flies back to Delaware. On Sunday evening, he returns on the plane to Washington - all at taxpayer expense.
The Boeing C-32 is a specially configured Boeing 757-200 commercial jet. The cost of flying the plane is $22,000 an hour, so each half-hour trip to or from Delaware costs about $10,000. Each golf game costs taxpayers $20,000. At that rate, the annual cost to taxpayers of Biden's weekend trips is well over $1 million. That does not include so-called deadhead flights when the plane often flies back to Washington empty and then returns empty to pick up Biden.
obama says we don't have a spending problem, he's right, he doesn't see any problem, but you should have, before you voted again.
Just like mr Green Power Al Gore. Do as I say not as I do.
Great Postings !
SylvioAratis

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

You still lost. You were beaten badly...your nuts were cut off and your candidate abandoned you.

You are losers, and all losers can do is sit quietly and lick their wounds. You supported a terrible candidate who you were sure would win..which makes you both losers and naive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SylvioAratis wrote:
You still lost. You were beaten badly...your nuts were cut off and your candidate abandoned you.
You are losers, and all losers can do is sit quietly and lick their wounds. You supported a terrible candidate who you were sure would win..which makes you both losers and naive.
Can I speculate that you voted for obama the omniscient omnipotent? Ergo, you are the epitome of being naive, almost entertaining, as in the repertoire of circus clowns. Can you count to sixteen and a half trillion? Can you spell clueless?
SylvioAratis

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I speculate that you voted for obama the omniscient omnipotent? Ergo, you are the epitome of being naive, almost entertaining, as in the repertoire of circus clowns. Can you count to sixteen and a half trillion? Can you spell clueless?
I may be clueless, but my guy won.
All I can say is WAAAAAAA

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

merle wrote:
Remember you won for now so we all lose but things will swing back the other way and it will be you crying like a little bitch. I will make sure i pour lots of salt on your wounds . Communist Fuc
<quoted text>
LOL.....you clowns already did when Bush won by a stacked Supreme Court deck.

Now it's our turn.

So suck it, loser beeches !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,861 - 15,880 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poughkeepsie Discussions

Search the Poughkeepsie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,323
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,324
Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Jun 19 Charlie nick name birdman 25
Review: Arlington Dental Assoc - Ira Stier DDS (Dec '08) Jun 17 unsatisfied patient 50
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Cmon Already 754
What's the deal with Kind Pools? (May '11) Jun '14 Unknown 9
Debate: Marijuana - Poughkeepsie, NY (Sep '10) Jun '14 Frederick Reyes 20
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie News Video

•••
Poughkeepsie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Poughkeepsie Jobs

•••