created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,606 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,681 - 15,700 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

obama has proved that you can have "free" elections and still have a dictatorship
sandy hook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

False Flag to grab our guns http://gawker.com/5976204/behind-the-sandy-ho...
tom deely

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Obama mlk I 2 have a dream. Take us there mr. President for the children of god believe in you sir. Tommy deely Happy mlk day...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
obama has proved that you can have "free" elections and still have a dictatorship
Whats 'a matter, little boy, did daddy take your toys away?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Sam wrote:
Keep on talking - Northerners !!
Why, are you trying to learn English, again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
Actually, what Obama proved was that nobody believes the GOP anymore. Obama's election proved that Americans simply aren't falling for the republican's "make us richer and it will eventually benefit you" strategy.

Sorry, you republicans deserved to lose this election. Running that wooden, rod-up-his-ass rich boy only proved how incredibly far out-of-touch you are with mainstream America.

Of course, selling your souls to the evangelicals, teabaggers and other assorted right wing-nuts didn't help, either.

Keep this sh*t up and you might go the way of the Whigs and Torres.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
Republican's of late are like diahrrea...annoying, but never a serious threat and never around for long.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

To those of you idiots who judge my posts negatively:

Thank you! Having developmentally disabled cretins such as yourselves dislike my posts so intensely is the greatest compliment that you could afford me; it says to me that I'm on the right track when narrow-minded fools like you oppose my positions and ideas.

Keep up the negative posts, morons!
Not for long

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

De Opresssor Liber wrote:
They won't do it for long !
Sigmund Freud

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Thank you! Having developmentally disabled cretins such as yourselves dislike my posts so intensely is the greatest compliment that you could afford me; it says to me that I'm on the right track when narrow-minded fools like you oppose my positions and ideas.
Keep up the negative posts, morons!
Hmmm ... very revealing.

"Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by dramatic, emotional behavior, which is in the same category as antisocial and borderline personality disorders."

"Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:

Believing that you're better than others

Exaggerating your achievements or talents

Expecting constant praise and admiration

Believing that you're special and acting accordingly

Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans

Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior

Being easily hurt and rejected

Having a fragile self-esteem

Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

"Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence or strong self-esteem, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence and self-esteem into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal. In contrast, people who have healthy confidence and self-esteem don't value themselves more than they value others."

"When you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may have a sense of entitlement. And when you don't receive the special treatment to which you feel entitled, you may become very impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything the best car, athletic club, medical care or social circles, for instance."

"But underneath all this behavior often lies a fragile self-esteem. You have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have a sense of secret shame and humiliation. And in order to make yourself feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and efforts to belittle the other person to make yourself appear better."

Read more:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/narcissistic...

The article goes on to advise "When to see a doctor."

In my professional opinion, your posts are ticking all the boxes, amigo.

Seek professional help.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually, what Obama proved was that nobody believes the GOP anymore. Obama's election proved that Americans simply aren't falling for the republican's "make us richer and it will eventually benefit you" strategy.
Oh, horsefeathers.

Obama's re-election didn't "prove" anything - it's merely the latest example of old, old wisdom:

1) "You can fool some of the people some of the time, and that's usually enough."

2) "In a nation of children, Santa Claus always wins."

The coming four years of continued fiscal and economic mis-management, incompetence, and irresponsibility on the part of these Washington big-government Statist "progressives" can be counted on to re-acquaint this nation with plenty of other ancient and immutable truths as well ... so pay attention.
RedBone

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Sigmund Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm ... very revealing.
"Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by dramatic, emotional behavior, which is in the same category as antisocial and borderline personality disorders."
"Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:
Believing that you're better than others
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional
"Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence or strong self-esteem, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence and self-esteem into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal. In contrast, people who have healthy confidence and self-esteem don't value themselves more than they value others."
"When you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may have a sense of entitlement. And when you don't receive the special treatment to which you feel entitled, you may become very impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything the best car, athletic club, medical care or social circles, for instance."
"But underneath all this behavior often lies a fragile self-esteem. You have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have a sense of secret shame and humiliation. And in order to make yourself feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and efforts to belittle the other person to make yourself appear better."
Read more:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/narcissistic...
The article goes on to advise "When to see a doctor."
In my professional opinion, your posts are ticking all the boxes, amigo.
Seek professional help.
Copying from the Mayo Clinic website and pasting to topix doesn't make you a professional.

I suggest that you limit your professional opinion to something you know...like chronic masturbation .

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

RedBone wrote:
<quoted text>
Copying from the Mayo Clinic website and pasting to topix doesn't make you a professional.
I suggest that you limit your professional opinion to something you know...like chronic masturbation .
What's a Redbone , Doctor?
peepants

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Htyuibffhb
RedBone

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
A redbone is what I get when we kiss.
RedBone Too

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a red bone when you bite rather than suck Mr. Happy
Interesting guy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

New thread please. Obama is our president. This is old. Obama please lead the weak and anti-American; help them change and become responsible citizens.
Ya gotta admit

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
New thread please. Obama is our president. This is old. Obama please lead the weak and anti-American; help them change and become responsible citizens.
Ya gotta admit.....

It's HILARIOUS to bait the inbred retards !
Sigmund Freud

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

RedBone wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak. That's the best you got? My 10-year-old comes up with better. Maybe you're only 9 - in which case - excusable. Grow up.

It is my further professional opinion that your sock, The Scumbag Imposter, is in need of ointment for the burn she's been issued.

Dismissed.
TrollBot

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

RedBone wrote:
<quoted text>
(Another juvenile and inane troll snipped)
Troll. Ignore.

"Helping ignore trolls until Topix lets you killfile the scum."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
Debate: Ferguson - Highland, NY Aug 17 Jay 1
Debate: Ferguson - Poughkeepsie, NY Aug 17 Craig 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 r u crazy 6,377

Search the Poughkeepsie Forum:
•••

Poughkeepsie News Video

•••
Poughkeepsie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Poughkeepsie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••