created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,620 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,641 - 15,660 of 16,781 Comments Last updated Friday

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17596 Jan 4, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I do have a significant OCD issue when it comes to Obama; its like I can't let go of the election! I listen to FOX News and believe every stupid bu11shit "fact" that the far right spits out...birthers, Benghazi conspiracies...hell, I even believed that Obama got to the Weather Service to have the RNC's convention cancelled!!!! That's how freakin' sick I am!
I mean, the level of my mental illness has reached staggering proportions. I simply cannot accept the fact that Mitt Romney was a terrible candidate who only had the best interests of a few wealthy Americans at heart. I can't convice myself to stop being a douchebag who doesn't care about the well-being of my fellow man.
Seriously...have you read some of the trash that I write?
Yes, I agree the fraud o-b-a-r-n-a vomit writes nothing but liberal trash. He is a water boy for obama. He used to worship Al Jazeera Gore, until he realized what a fossil fuel consuming glutton he was, a true hypocrite of the limosine liberal cabal.

Location hidden

#17597 Jan 4, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall repent, good sir! I will endeavor to keep Christmas in my heart the whole year through, and I will stop masturbating so much.
Bringing you one obama vomit each time you write, silly skunk.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17598 Jan 4, 2013
I'm gay.

Wow...it feels good to finally admit that.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#17599 Jan 4, 2013
Scumbag Imposter obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
(Another juvenile and inane troll snipped)
Troll. Ignore.

"Helping ignore trolls until Topix lets you killfile the scum."
TrollBot

Houston, TX

#17600 Jan 4, 2013
Scumbag Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignore.

Location hidden

#17602 Jan 4, 2013
TrollBot wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignore.
I totally agree. There's a dude on here who keeps uses "obama vomit" - which is close to my ID, and it really grinds my grapes!

Location hidden

#17603 Jan 4, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. There's a dude on here who keeps uses "obama vomit" - which is close to my ID, and it really grinds my grapes!
Your posts would make obama vomit

Location hidden

#17604 Jan 4, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
do me a favor, pal...GET YOUR OWN ID!!!!!

Seriously, quite trolling and be original, why don't you?

Location hidden

#17605 Jan 4, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously...get your own ID and leave obarna vomit alone.

Location hidden

#17606 Jan 4, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously...get your own ID and leave obarna vomit alone.
Listen up Maggot, the Motto is, De Oppresso Liber

Try to squeeze something original of your own out of your little liberal pea brain.
TrollBot

Houston, TX

#17607 Jan 4, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignore.

TrollBot

Houston, TX

#17608 Jan 4, 2013
Scumbag Imposter De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignore.

Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#17609 Jan 4, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
(Another juvenile troll snipped)
Troll. Ignore.

the doctor

Yonkers, NY

#17611 Jan 4, 2013
This thread is just too funny, some of you should audition at a comedy club.
Funny

Port Henry, NY

#17612 Jan 4, 2013
This is funny

Location hidden

#17613 Jan 4, 2013
the doctor wrote:
This thread is just too funny, some of you should audition at a comedy club.
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

#17614 Jan 4, 2013
Contact your county sheriff :

COUNTY SHERIFFS CAN BLOCK FEDERAL GUN LAWS:
President Obama has given his comic sidekick the task of pushing gun control measures through Congress. Democrats and some liberal Republicans are calling for more gun control after the tragic shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Some state and municipal politicians, like the #1 anti-gun person in the nation – New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, are also calling for more control.
But did you know that no matter what gun control laws are passed by the federal government, they can only be enforced in your area if your county sheriff allows them to be.
. This was established from the time of the Founding Fathers and upheld by the US Supreme Court in the 1997 case of Printz v. United States.
The case involved new federal regulations involved with the Brady Bill and gun control. FBI agents went around to the various county sheriffs and demanded that they follow the new federal guidelines. Then Graham County (AZ) Sheriff Richard Mack and several others saw the Brady Bill as being unconstitutional and refused to impose the new federal guidelines. Part of their defense was that the county sheriff was the supreme law enforcement officer over their county and that the federal government could not supersede their legal authority.
In the court’s decision, Justice Antonin Scalia wrote:
“... The great innovation of this design was that ‘our citizens would have two political capacities, one state and one federal, each protected from incursion by the other’”–“a legal system unprecedented in form and design, establishing two orders of government, each with its own direct relationship, its own privity, its own set of mutual rights and obligations to the people who sustain it and are governed by it.”(P.920)
Justice Scalia then quoted the man considered to be the Father of the US Constitution, President James Madison, when he wrote in the decision:
“[T]he local or municipal authorities form distinct and independent portions of the supremacy, no more subject, within their respective spheres, to the general authority than the general authority is subject to them, within its own sphere.” The Federalist, No. 39 at 245.
Scalia then referred to Gregory, 501 US at 458 when he wrote:
“This separation of the two spheres is one of the Constitution’s structural protections of liberty:‘Just as the separation and independence of the coordinate branches of the Federal Government serve to prevent the accumulation of excessive power in any one branch, a healthy balance of power between the States and the Federal Government will reduce the risk of tyranny and abuse from either front.’...”
Hence a double security arises to the rights of the people. The different governments will control each other, at the same time that each will be controlled by itself.”(P. 922).
In other words, the county sheriff is the highest governmental authority in his county and he does not have to bow to the tyranny of the federal government if he deems such actions to be unconstitutional or unlawful. In essence, the county sheriff has more legal authority within his county than the governor or the state or even the president of the United States.
Today, former Sheriff Richard Mack works with a number of county sheriffs throughout the county, helping them understand the extent of their authority and how they can legally defy the federal government. I would highly recommend that you contact your county sheriff and see if he/she is aware of their powers and duties. If not, get them in contact with Mack and urge your county sheriff to stand up against upcoming unconstitutional gun laws that the liberals are going to try to impose on us.

CLICK ON THE LINK:http://rightmarch.com/201 3/01/county-sheriffs-can-block -federal-gun-control/

Location hidden

#17615 Jan 5, 2013
"....
But did you know that no matter what gun control laws are passed by the federal government, they can only be enforced in your area if your county sheriff allows them to be.
. This was established from the time of the Founding Fathers and upheld by the US Supreme Court in the 1997 case of Printz v. United States.
The case involved new federal regulations involved with the Brady Bill and gun control. FBI agents went around to the various county sheriffs and demanded that they follow the new federal guidelines. Then Graham County (AZ) Sheriff Richard Mack and several others saw the Brady Bill as being unconstitutional and refused to impose the new federal guidelines. Part of their defense was that the county sheriff was the supreme law enforcement officer over their county and that the federal government could not supersede their legal authority.
In the court’s decision, Justice Antonin Scalia wrote:
“... The great innovation of this design was that ‘our citizens would have two political capacities, one state and one federal, each protected from incursion by the other’”–“a legal system unprecedented in form and design, establishing two orders of government, each with its own direct relationship, its own privity, its own set of mutual rights and obligations to the people who sustain it and are governed by it.”(P.920)
Justice Scalia then quoted the man considered to be the Father of the US Constitution, President James Madison, when he wrote in the decision:
“[T]he local or municipal authorities form distinct and independent portions of the supremacy, no more subject, within their respective spheres, to the general authority than the general authority is subject to them, within its own sphere.” The Federalist, No. 39 at 245.
Scalia then referred to Gregory, 501 US at 458 when he wrote:
“This separation of the two spheres is one of the Constitution’s structural protections of liberty:‘Just as the separation and independence of the coordinate branches of the Federal Government serve to prevent the accumulation of excessive power in any one branch, a healthy balance of power between the States and the Federal Government will reduce the risk of tyranny and abuse from either front.’...”
Hence a double security arises to the rights of the people. The different governments will control each other, at the same time that each will be controlled by itself.”(P. 922).
In other words, the county sheriff is the highest governmental authority in his county and he does not have to bow to the tyranny of the federal government if he deems such actions to be unconstitutional or unlawful. In essence, the county sheriff has more legal authority within his county than the governor or the state or even the president of the United States.
Today, former Sheriff Richard Mack works with a number of county sheriffs throughout the county, helping them understand the extent of their authority and how they can legally defy the federal government. I would highly recommend that you contact your county sheriff and see if he/she is aware of their powers and duties. If not, get them in contact with Mack and urge your county sheriff to stand up against upcoming unconstitutional gun laws that the liberals are going to try to impose on us.
CLICK ON THE LINK:http://rightmarch.com/201 3/01/county-sheriffs-can-block -federal-gun-control/
Whack-jobs like you are EXACTLY why we need to ban assault weapons.
People like you are not emotionally equipped to own dangerous, high capacity weapons; you're just too excitable.
Mitt the Nitwit R-Money

Rochester, NY

#17616 Jan 5, 2013
I bet Mitt loves to shoot automatic assault weapons

Location hidden

#17617 Jan 5, 2013
Mitt Romney makes me hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Vote Zornow 6,408
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Aug 27 stranger 12
Attn Adoptees and Birthparents and Siblings Reu... (Mar '12) Aug 22 jfrankied1 12
Debate: Ferguson - Highland, NY Aug 17 Jay 1
Debate: Ferguson - Poughkeepsie, NY Aug 17 Craig 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
•••

Poughkeepsie News Video

•••
•••

Poughkeepsie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••