New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

the doctor

Yonkers, NY

#17509 Dec 28, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulcra sunt quae visa placent!
pueqo susio bendejo

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17510 Dec 28, 2012
the doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
pueqo susio bendejo
Oh, a proctologist, si, no?
Old men

North Tonawanda, NY

#17511 Dec 28, 2012
Good Comments from New York State !!!
Old men

North Tonawanda, NY

#17512 Dec 28, 2012
Yipee !!!
the doctor

Yonkers, NY

#17514 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh, a proctologist, si, no?
tu es groncho
Franny Cunningham

Centereach, NY

#17515 Dec 29, 2012
Franny Cunningham wrote:
Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked.“Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately.“Tell us,” they said,“when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”
4 Jesus answered:“Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming,‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.
9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold
You would know that Satan was/is alive if you saw a 90 pound woman stick a knife in the chest of a 200 pound man lift him 3 feet off the ground and pin him to the wall.  I saw it when I went into a room with a priest of a possesed woman.
No one can define or attempt to explain God's motives.  But we do know of his love.  If he did not love us we would not have free will.  He started us out with Adam and Eve having free will and we know how they used it.  They led us to today's problems in individuals and society.  The real problem with that free will is that Satan can put pressure on the individual to do wrong.  Ct's school childen is an exmple of a free will going bad!
Obama is the Messiah

United States

#17516 Dec 29, 2012
Why do so-called Christians act nothing like Christ? Obama looks and acts more like Jesus than any of these racist, fat white slobs. The modern "christians" act more like Satan, and should be called Satanists.
Mark Turdley

United States

#17517 Dec 29, 2012
I'd like to bang Pelosi when she was younger. I'll bet her eyes roll around like the cookie monster when she's getting whomped.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17518 Dec 29, 2012
Obama is the Messiah wrote:
Why do so-called Christians act nothing like Christ? Obama looks and acts more like Jesus than any of these racist, fat white slobs. The modern "christians" act more like Satan, and should be called Satanists.
Jesus was humble, selfless, and a leader, and obama reminds you of Jesus? I think you are the follower of satan.
Jesus Freak

West Babylon, NY

#17519 Dec 29, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was humble, selfless, and a leader, and obama reminds you of Jesus? I think you are the follower of satan.
Who need Satan when we have Franny C.
Jesus Freak

Freeport, NY

#17520 Dec 29, 2012
Franny Cunningham wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know that Satan was/is alive if you saw a 90 pound woman stick a knife in the chest of a 200 pound man lift him 3 feet off the ground and pin him to the wall.  I saw it when I went into a room with a priest of a possesed woman.
No one can define or attempt to explain God's motives.  But we do know of his love.  If he did not love us we would not have free will.  He started us out with Adam and Eve having free will and we know how they used it.  They led us to today's problems in individuals and society.  The real problem with that free will is that Satan can put pressure on the individual to do wrong.  Ct's school childen is an exmple of a free will going bad!
Where is the free will? What about profoundly retarded individuals that have IQ scores under 20-25. They may be able to develop basic self-care and communication skills with appropriate support and training. Their retardation is often caused by an accompanying neurological disorder. The profoundly retarded need a high level of structure and supervision. Who do you blame, God or Satan?
Jesus Freak

Freeport, NY

#17521 Dec 29, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
From your photo I think you look like Satan to me.
I blame the parents

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#17522 Dec 29, 2012
Jesus Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
Their retardation is often caused by an accompanying neurological disorder. The profoundly retarded need a high level of structure and supervision. Who do you blame, God or Satan?
I blame the parents.

Usually, mental retardation is caused by defective DNA, defects directly traced back to the parents drug use, or generations of inbreeding.

That's why down's syndrome is so prevalent in the United States, and almost nowhere else.

Because of all the inbreeding.

Leace God and Satan out of it, and lay the blame where it truly belongs.

Location hidden

#17523 Dec 29, 2012
Jesus Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
From your photo I think you look like Satan to me.
I totally agree with you, it is an artists' photo of obama wearing "The Joker" makeup

Location hidden

#17524 Dec 29, 2012
I blame the parents wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame the parents.
Usually, mental retardation is caused by defective DNA, defects directly traced back to the parents drug use, or generations of inbreeding.
That's why down's syndrome is so prevalent in the United States, and almost nowhere else.
Did your parents ever go to trial, or was there a plea bargain?
Spike

Albany, NY

#17525 Dec 29, 2012
the doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
So how many championships does Albany have in any major sport?
I await your answer to the question.
Place an airtight bag over your head while breathing deeply & rapidly as you await my answer, Dr. Sputum.
Jesus Freak

Freeport, NY

#17526 Dec 29, 2012
I blame the parents wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame the parents.
You didn't answer the question. Do these people have free will or not?
Reality Check

Bellmore, NY

#17527 Dec 29, 2012
RedBone

Brooklyn, NY

#17528 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Sometimes we describe others as we see ourselves, right Doc?
Right..like the way you describe others as gay
I blame your mother

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#17529 Dec 29, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your parents ever go to trial, or was there a plea bargain?
Hey, don't blame ME for the generations of inbreeding in your family.

i had nothing to do with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Empty prisons could be put to good use Dec 14 Watching U 4
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Nov 29 Go Blue Forever 93
Review: Arlington Dental Assoc - Ira Stier DDS (Dec '08) Nov '14 Jay 53
Debate: Drinking Age - Poughkeepsie, NY (Dec '11) Oct '14 V.Brown 6
Most Recent Comment Oct '14 Bundy 6
3 Dutchess men face assault charges (Jan '12) Oct '14 yolanda 9
Chirlane McCray Becomes Only First Lady to Atte... Oct '14 ncrespi 4

Poughkeepsie News Video

Poughkeepsie Dating
Find my Match