created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,501 - 15,520 of 16,778 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Friend --

Because of you, I'll be taking the oath of office again on January 21st.

I'd like you to be part of this historic moment -- whether that's in Washington, D.C., or wherever you call home.

As we make plans, we want to make sure the people who made this inauguration possible are the first to know what's happening.

Add your name here to take part in inaugural activities.

I'm honored each and every day to be your president, and I will never forget how I got here.

I'm so grateful for everything you've done.

Let's also remember why we're here: we've got more work to do. And we're going to begin this next chapter in the American story together.

http://action.2013pic.org/Inauguration

Thanks,

Barack

P.S. Good seats for sale, half price

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lame, get obama some water, waterboy.
Really? I mean...you SERIOUSLY thought that post out before you pressed the enter key?

Wow. I would be mortified to post anything so...juvenile.

Your simple, childish posts are to some degree understandable; after all, you really don't have any facts to back up your statments. The economny is improving, the Big Three are turning profits, and the jobs data is positive. While on your side of the aisle, John Boehner fights a never-ending battle against Tea Party retards who are trying to derail a budget-agreement designed to prevent the US going over the fiscal cliff.

You don't have much to work with, I'll give you that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Gee, how original, use someone elses' nom de plume, not a single original thought in your tiny head, just like obama, the brilliant "C" student of social promotion from harvard. LOL
Actually, Obama prefers to be called "President of the United States".

That's gotta hurt, right? I mean, you were all so sure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL, who cares what a jackass like you thinks,LOL
You do. You care VERY MUCH what I think, as you've demonstrated time and time again on this and other threads.

You cannot help but respond to me; I make you nervous, because you know that I'm right about Teabaggers and the GOP. You know - deep down inside - that the GOP and conservatism in general are collapsing, never to rise again. You know down deep in your heart that the GOP is too far out-of-touch with mainstream America to ever be the party in power again. You know that the GOP will have to admit defeat and relent on some of its core priciples...or disappear altogether.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
<quoted text>
You do. You care VERY MUCH what I think, as you've demonstrated time and time again on this and other threads.
You cannot help but respond to me; I make you nervous, because you know that I'm right about Teabaggers and the GOP. You know - deep down inside - that the GOP and conservatism in general are collapsing, never to rise again. You know down deep in your heart that the GOP is too far out-of-touch with mainstream America to ever be the party in power again. You know that the GOP will have to admit defeat and relent on some of its core priciples...or disappear altogether.
Obama didn't bail out the auto industry; he bailed out the unions. Without the unions' added costs, taxpayers would have owed nothing.

It's not hard to see how this happened. The UAW and its affiliates give tens of millions of dollars each election cycle, almost entirely to Democrats.

This union influence explains why Obama's auto czars, Steve Rattner and Ron Bloom, arranged a government bankruptcy for GM that flew in the face of hundreds of years of bankruptcy law and violated investor rights.

Bondholders took huge losses, while unions got a big chunk of ownership in GM stock that they weren't legally entitled to.

In a shocking display of favoritism and blatant unfairness, GM's union workers kept their pensions, while nonunion workers at GM spin-off Delphi lost theirs.

Try using some facts instead of obama delusions, loser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually, Obama prefers to be called "President of the United States".
That's gotta hurt, right? I mean, you were all so sure.
The clown being president is going to hurt you, a lot more than me, he has just become to clean you idiots out, all I have to do now is sit back and laugh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

When someone intelligent says something, I will respond, I am done with clown manure, get your own name clown.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Obama didn't bail out the auto industry; he bailed out the unions. Without the unions' added costs, taxpayers would have owed nothing.
It's not hard to see how this happened. The UAW and its affiliates give tens of millions of dollars each election cycle, almost entirely to Democrats.
This union influence explains why Obama's auto czars, Steve Rattner and Ron Bloom, arranged a government bankruptcy for GM that flew in the face of hundreds of years of bankruptcy law and violated investor rights.
Bondholders took huge losses, while unions got a big chunk of ownership in GM stock that they weren't legally entitled to.
In a shocking display of favoritism and blatant unfairness, GM's union workers kept their pensions, while nonunion workers at GM spin-off Delphi lost theirs.
Try using some facts instead of obama delusions, loser.
Any which way you slice it, GM was profitable starting in Feb. 2011; the first time since 2004. You can't argue with profit, now, can you?

Sorry, you lose...YET AGAIN!!!(You must be getting used to that, by now, right?)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Any which way you slice it, GM was profitable starting in Feb. 2011; the first time since 2004. You can't argue with profit, now, can you?
Sorry, you lose...YET AGAIN!!!(You must be getting used to that, by now, right?)
I've read your posts, the real Goober is right, they smell like a loaded diaper, liberal swine, couldn't concoct your own name, always taking from others that which doesn't belong to you. You are truly a little troll, run along pipsqueak.
Ribzilla

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read your posts, the real Goober is right, they smell like a loaded diaper, liberal swine, couldn't concoct your own name, always taking from others that which doesn't belong to you. You are truly a little troll, run along pipsqueak.
Tell me, does his ass taste good? You seem to be smitten with him.
Mrr

Cold Brook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

someone

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Picture this, Air Force One on the tarmac. the President of the United States torn from his family as duty calls, leaving crying daughters and a weeping wife, ripped from their loving embrace, in the middle of a Hawaiian vacation, to fly back to Washington to single handedly save our Nation from fiscal disaster. Ladies and gentleman, it has often been said that there is no greater love than to lay down ones' Hawaiian vacation at taxpayer expense, for the sake of his country. I can hear you, yes I can hear you fellow liberals quietly sobbing at the image that this prose paints, there should not be a dry eye in the house, when contemplating the heroic sacrifice that this one man has made for all of us.
Space Bitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Nancy Pelosi was correct when she said:

"The party is over."
Ky Weller

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Picture this, Air Force One on the tarmac. the President of the United States torn from his family as duty calls, leaving crying daughters and a weeping wife, ripped from their loving embrace, in the middle of a Hawaiian vacation, to fly back to Washington to single handedly save our Nation from fiscal disaster. Ladies and gentleman, it has often been said that there is no greater love than to lay down ones' Hawaiian vacation at taxpayer expense, for the sake of his country. I can hear you, yes I can hear you fellow liberals quietly sobbing at the image that this prose paints, there should not be a dry eye in the house, when contemplating the heroic sacrifice that this one man has made for all of us.
Thank God he is president!
Good Times

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

KY are you Fn Nuts this guy put us here.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

CTN should read "where the shooter..."
the doctor

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

The Tea bagger nut loons and GOPuke fellators are still manically melting down on this forum.

You folks need to get off the drugs; delusions and denial.
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

www.youtube.com/watch...
4 days ago - Uploaded by SmithLooks
An MSNBC documentary on the Johnny Gosch kidnapping. Broadcast 12/23/ 2012.--------- FREE
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

the doctor wrote:
The Tea bagger nut loons and GOPuke fellators are still manically melting down on this forum.
You folks need to get off the drugs; delusions and denial.
I bet you'd LOVE to gently cradle Obama's balls between your lips, you pathetic liberal Bronx bum.

P.S. Yankees SUCK!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

The Teabaggers are nervous, my friends. You see, they see the economy improving, the automakers turning a profit, and the job market picking up...and they don't like it one little bit.

The very reason that Teabaggers exist is to monger fear among Americans. Guys like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly NEED you to believe that our Country is in the process of collapse...or else they have no reason to exist.

The problem is that the Teabaggers look crazier and crazier every day, because things are starting to look a little brighter in America.

Teabagger is the new Chicken Little.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poughkeepsie Discussions

Search the Poughkeepsie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 7 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 7 hr Wake up 669
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr land of the slaves 6,371
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr voter 6,366
What's the deal with Kind Pools? (May '11) Jul 26 Need More Info 10
Hudson Valley Man Pleads Guilty to Credit Card ... (Sep '08) Jul 25 And the biggest problem 6
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie News Video

•••
•••

Poughkeepsie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE