New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Poor Little Repukes

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#17404 Dec 27, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
The dollar is going to collapse under obama, prepare for the food riots when the obama phones won't work, LMAO
Your mom is going to collapse under the weight of my balls.
Mop man at a jack shack

Bronx, NY

#17405 Dec 27, 2012
Ewww gross! This is gonna need a double Lysol !
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

#17406 Dec 27, 2012

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17409 Dec 27, 2012
It's so sad that the Teabaggers on this site cannot lose gracefully. They ran an inferior, wooden candidate who nobody trusted, and they're shocked that he lost!

Now, because the GOP sold its collective soul to extremist loonies, Johhn Boehner can't get his own party to reach a deal to avert the fiscal cliff.

Teabaggers are so stupid that they're willing to vote down a budget deal, even if it means that they have to swallow a far WORSE deal!
Poor Little Repukes

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#17410 Dec 27, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
How much can two shriveled little peas weigh?
It was weight of the dingleberries hanging off them that caused your mom's legs to buckle, jethro !

She loved it, loved it, LOVED IT !
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#17411 Dec 27, 2012
Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
It's so sad that the Teabaggers on this site cannot lose gracefully. They ran an inferior, wooden candidate who nobody trusted, and they're shocked that he lost!
Now, because the GOP sold its collective soul to extremist loonies, Johhn Boehner can't get his own party to reach a deal to avert the fiscal cliff.
Teabaggers are so stupid that they're willing to vote down a budget deal, even if it means that they have to swallow a far WORSE deal!
Pretty big talk for a Useful Idiot whose Incompetent Amateur-in-Chief can't govern.

Americans are going to have to swallow the deal they voted for. Elections have consequences.

Now shut up, bend over, and eat your peas while the progressive incompetents you worship have their way with you.
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Garden City, NY

#17412 Dec 27, 2012
Poor Little Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
It was weight of the dingleberries hanging off them that caused your mom's legs to buckle, jethro !
She loved it, loved it, LOVED IT !
You're a little dweeb with tiny hairless balls hung on a tiny little aberration of the human species, hiding behind your computer. If you said that to me in person, you'd be wearing those little peas on top of your head, maggot turd.
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Garden City, NY

#17413 Dec 27, 2012
Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
It's so sad that the Teabaggers on this site cannot lose gracefully. They ran an inferior, wooden candidate who nobody trusted, and they're shocked that he lost!
Now, because the GOP sold its collective soul to extremist loonies, Johhn Boehner can't get his own party to reach a deal to avert the fiscal cliff.
Teabaggers are so stupid that they're willing to vote down a budget deal, even if it means that they have to swallow a far WORSE deal!
democrats lead by their head clown, obama, will continue to spend .46 cents of borrowed money for every dollar they spend, absolutely brilliant,

The senate has not yet passed a budget in four years, they are a joke and so is obama, and the joke is on you the puny little taxpayer. Praise obama while he empties your pockets, fool.
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Garden City, NY

#17414 Dec 27, 2012
Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
It's so sad that the Teabaggers on this site cannot lose gracefully. They ran an inferior, wooden candidate who nobody trusted, and they're shocked that he lost!
Now, because the GOP sold its collective soul to extremist loonies, Johhn Boehner can't get his own party to reach a deal to avert the fiscal cliff.
Teabaggers are so stupid that they're willing to vote down a budget deal, even if it means that they have to swallow a far WORSE deal!
Please tell me how just the Rich are going to pay more, I can't stop laughing when you do, circus clown.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17415 Dec 27, 2012
All I see on this thread are bad losers.

If I were a Teabagger, I'd be rather embarassed to call Obama a clown, since he beat Romney's ass without breaking a sweat!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17416 Dec 27, 2012
Rama Lama Ding Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me how just the Rich are going to pay more, I can't stop laughing when you do, circus clown.
Where did I write that the rich would pay more? Seriously, dude, I think that you're retarded or something. At the very least, you're seeing things that aren't there, and that ain't good!

Maybe that's why you voted for Romney, you were seeing a viable candidate where none existed. Perhaps YOU saw a likeable, honest candidate with a real economic plan, when in fact, it was just Mitt Romney!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17417 Dec 27, 2012
Rama Lama Ding Dong is seeing things. He's delusional, just like the rest of the Tea Party!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17418 Dec 27, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty big talk for a Useful Idiot whose Incompetent Amateur-in-Chief can't govern.
Americans are going to have to swallow the deal they voted for. Elections have consequences.
Now shut up, bend over, and eat your peas while the progressive incompetents you worship have their way with you.
This election has one BIG consequence...I don't have to look at Mitt Romney anymore!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17419 Dec 27, 2012
Oh, and some more consequences:

1. The Big Three Automakers are still operating..profitably!

2. The Stock Market is doing fine.

3. We finally have national healthcare!

4. Mitt Romney's NOT ever going to be POTUS!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17420 Dec 27, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty big talk for a Useful Idiot whose Incompetent Amateur-in-Chief can't govern.
Americans are going to have to swallow the deal they voted for. Elections have consequences.
Now shut up, bend over, and eat your peas while the progressive incompetents you worship have their way with you.
Well, when Mitt Romney becomes POTUS, YOU can talk big, too...oh, sorry, I forgot...that's NEVER going to happen!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17421 Dec 27, 2012
You know what REALLY scares Teabaggers? They're watching the economy slowly improve, unemployment fall and the stock market performing well.

Teabaggers know that when this economy bounces back, the only way they'll be in the Whitehouse is by invitation.

Teabaggers WANT the American economy to fail, if only to make Obama look bad, and that is some pretty anti-American sh*t, my friends!

Seriously, is there anything more anti-American than HOPING the current administration fails, just to make your position stronger?

Teabaggers = anti-American!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17422 Dec 27, 2012
Rama Lama Ding Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me how just the Rich are going to pay more, I can't stop laughing when you do, circus clown.
The insane often laugh uncontrollably.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17423 Dec 27, 2012
I would go so far as to say that anyone who WANTS the American economy to fail is committing a form of treason.

How else would you look at it?
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Garden City, NY

#17424 Dec 27, 2012
Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
Oh, and some more consequences:
1. The Big Three Automakers are still operating..profitably!
2. The Stock Market is doing fine.
3. We finally have national healthcare!
4. Mitt Romney's NOT ever going to be POTUS!!!
LMAO
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Garden City, NY

#17425 Dec 27, 2012
Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
I would go so far as to say that anyone who WANTS the American economy to fail is committing a form of treason.
How else would you look at it?
Under your own criterias you voted for obama, you bees quilty of treason, pathetic troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nude kids' images are shown at porn trial (Apr '09) 7 hr Still today 10
Empty prisons could be put to good use Dec 14 Watching U 4
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Nov 29 Go Blue Forever 93
Review: Arlington Dental Assoc - Ira Stier DDS (Dec '08) Nov '14 Jay 53
Debate: Drinking Age - Poughkeepsie, NY (Dec '11) Oct '14 V.Brown 6
Most Recent Comment Oct '14 Bundy 6
3 Dutchess men face assault charges (Jan '12) Oct '14 yolanda 9

Poughkeepsie News Video

Poughkeepsie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poughkeepsie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poughkeepsie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 am PST

NBC Sports 4:12AM
Odell Beckham picks up $10,000 fine
NBC Sports 4:41 AM
Rex Ryan thinks Aaron Donald can't hold Sheldon Richardson's jock
NFL 7:57 AM
Geno Smith: I see myself as Jets' QB for a long time
NBC Sports 8:18 AM
Geno Smith: I'm part of the problem, I want to be part of the solution
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Beckham Definition of Special Talent