New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,734 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Peenertrajectory

United States

#17291 Dec 22, 2012
LockSmyth is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY Teddy R I men't to say LockSmyth is Gay...my mistake
Oh, TeddyR, say that you forgive me, and say that we will be together 4evs!
TeddyR

United States

#17292 Dec 22, 2012
LockSmyth is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY Teddy R I men't to say LockSmyth is Gay...my mistake
F--ck you, and stop asking for my forgiveness, queerbait!
TeddyR

United States

#17293 Dec 22, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
It is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.
The you should STFUP
TeddyR

United States

#17294 Dec 22, 2012
tom deely wrote:
U people are way to smart for me.if u stand for nothing than you will fall for anything sheep.
A retarded monkey is too smart for you.
Spike

Albany, NY

#17295 Dec 22, 2012
See what inbreeding does wrote:
<quoted text>
See what generations of inbreeding does to the mind, Jethro ?
You should kill yourself to avoid passing on your inferior genes.
OR, he can just emulate YOUR lifestyle, rump-ranger pisspot!!
Reality Check

Farmingdale, NY

#17296 Dec 22, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
Thank the NRA for making this possible.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17297 Dec 22, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank the NRA for making this possible.
Of course, it's the NRAs' fault, in obamanation, where no one is responsible for their actions, someone else is, look in the mirror for a real reality check clownbag.
TeddyR

Albany, NY

#17298 Dec 22, 2012
Obama won, Romney lost...even you Republitards should be able to understand that.

The thing that makes you so pathetic is that you couldn't even beat OBAMA! during the worst economic downturn since the Depression! LMOA!!!

That's like not being able to get laid in a whorehouse.
FatherTed

Albany, NY

#17299 Dec 22, 2012
Seriously? How pathetic is the GOP? Do they need us to spot them a few points in the next election?

Talk about a bunch of out-of-touch losers!

Of course, now that they've been beaten into submission, their only argument is "well, not you guys have to live with Obama as president"... hey, retards; that's what we wanted in the first place, remember?
FatherTed

Albany, NY

#17300 Dec 22, 2012
Don't worry, Mitt, poor and middle-class Americans will be THRILLED with your platform of giving tax-breaks to billionaires! Oh, and everyone will have long-forgotten that video where you insulted 47% of Americans by calling them "freeloaders". Oh, and don't worry about that little wet-behind-the-ears troll that you picked for VP, nobody pays attention to running mates. And don't think twice about the American jobs that you sent overseas...Americans have short memories.

Yes Mitt...you're a shoe-in!
Ribzilla

Albany, NY

#17301 Dec 22, 2012
Now that the election is over, Mitt had his tailor "unroll" the sleeves on all of his Turnbull and Asser dress-shirts, because he no longer needs to convince factory-workers that he's a regular guy.

He's also instructed his servants to discard the forty-three cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon that his campaign manager had sent to his Miami home.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17302 Dec 22, 2012
Did you notice that Mitt just scuttled back to being a billionaire venture capitalist...not a word from him since the slaughter.
sam

North Tonawanda, NY

#17303 Dec 22, 2012
I love it when Yankees fight !

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17304 Dec 22, 2012
TeddyR wrote:
Obama won, Romney lost...even you Republitards should be able to understand that.
The thing that makes you so pathetic is that you couldn't even beat OBAMA! during the worst economic downturn since the Depression! LMOA!!!
That's like not being able to get laid in a whorehouse.
obama won because there are more people in the wagon, than pulling the wagon, when the people pulling the wagon realize its full of shit, they stop pulling.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17305 Dec 22, 2012
Ribzilla wrote:
Now that the election is over, Mitt had his tailor "unroll" the sleeves on all of his Turnbull and Asser dress-shirts, because he no longer needs to convince factory-workers that he's a regular guy.
He's also instructed his servants to discard the forty-three cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon that his campaign manager had sent to his Miami home.
The difference between Romney and obama is Romney spends his own money, obama spends yours, fool.
Ribzilla

Albany, NY

#17306 Dec 22, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between Romney and obama is Romney spends his own money, obama spends yours, fool.
The difference between Romney and Obama is that Obama is President of the United States, and Romney isn't.
Ribzilla

Albany, NY

#17307 Dec 22, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
obama won because there are more people in the wagon, than pulling the wagon, when the people pulling the wagon realize its full of shit, they stop pulling.
Obama won because Romney wanted to build the wagon in China, and have it pulled by children making five cents and hour with no healthcare or pensions.

Either way...Obama won.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17308 Dec 22, 2012
sam wrote:
I love it when Yankees fight !
The Mets are even better!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17309 Dec 22, 2012
Zeldo wrote:
Did you notice that Mitt just scuttled back to being a billionaire venture capitalist...not a word from him since the slaughter.
Romney can take care of himself, that's more than I can say about you obama maggot.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17310 Dec 22, 2012
Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between Romney and Obama is that Obama is President of the United States, and Romney isn't.
The difference between Romney and obama is he earned everything he owns, while obama is a lifelong professional politician who never worked a day in his life, taxpayers pay for his welfare, just like you rodent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William carrig Tue Kate 1
News Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Aug 30 Diggy 33
News Fairview's future to be explored (Apr '06) Aug 20 Norbert of Norview 2
John Mullaly, 25, of Delray Beach,drugg addict ... Aug 13 Hab Life 1
Review: Kevin Greco Law PC Jul '15 Ronniegrl77 12
News Police, 100 volunteers search for missing Harri... Jul '15 Smiles 3
News Teacher-student sex case under state review (Jul '09) Jul '15 Sweetie 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poughkeepsie Mortgages