created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,545 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 764)

Showing posts 15,261 - 15,280 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Union Man

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Bruser is from Massapequa Park, NY. He is a Copy and Paste professional scab/religious nut.
Rama Lama Dingdong

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Union Man wrote:
Right to work’ is conservative code for screw the worker
Unions have screwed themselves by electing thugs to run their lives. Pathetic pawns.
We ll do our best

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Rama Lama Dingdong wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions have screwed themselves by electing thugs to run their lives. Pathetic pawns.
But we'll do our best to pick your pockets.

And then we'll lauuughhhh.

Cuz there won't be anything you can do about it.
Longy Zwillman

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

We ll do our best wrote:
<quoted text>
But we'll do our best to pick your pockets.
And then we'll lauuughhhh.
Cuz there won't be anything you can do about it.
'profit' is the money the workers got screwed out of
Spare the con

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Longy Zwillman wrote:
<quoted text>
'profit' is the money the workers got screwed out of
No worker sees a share of ANY 'profit', so he won't miss the fantasy 'profit'.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Rama Lama Dingdong wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you men Malone NY right?

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

I think you mean Malone NY Right????
xd
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

xdrunk wrote:
I think you mean Malone NY Right????
xd
Fo shizzle mo dizzle.
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you men Malone NY right?
Does a Bear go in the woods?
t1ruth will set you free

Pawling, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Bruser wrote:
Patton: Right-to-Work in Michigan: 24 down, 26 to go
By Doug Patton December 13, 2012 6:55 am
Print Tell a Friend
Text Size: A A A
Back in the late 1970s, when the now-legendary Lee Iacocca took the reins at Chrysler, he was reputed to have told the union bosses,“Look, boys, I’ve got a shotgun to your head. I’ve got thousands of jobs at seventeen bucks an hour. I’ve got no jobs at twenty.”
And that’s when most Americans would have loved to be making $17 an huhour.
Iacocca, of course, had put his money where his mouth was, taking over the ailing corporation for a salary of $1 per year and slashing management pay, while borrowing what today seems like a paltry sum of a couple of billion dollars. By 1983, the company had paid it all back, returning a tidy profit of $350 million to the taxpayer coffers.
Fast forward to 2012. Barack Obama has bailed out Chrysler and General Motors — or, more accurately, bailed out the United Auto Workers (UAW) by handing them ownership of the bonds held by the rightful investors — to the tune of somewhere between $80 billion and $100 billion. Both companies are still struggling, although to hear Obama tell the tale, they are a great American success story, thanks to his largess with our money.
Obama, who has not stopped campaigning since first declaring his candidacy five years ago (in all fairness, it is all the man knows how to do), just happened to be on the road again — in Detroit, of all places — on the very day the legislature was passing and Gov. Rick Snyder was signing historic legislation to make Michigan a right-to-work state. And a month after Obama himself had won the state handily in his own re-election bid, with massive help from the UAW, no less. Who could ever have imagined?
For Michiganders, this was do-or-die time. Detroit, a once-mighty industrial city of 1.8 million people in its heyday, has been reduced to a shell of its former self, gasping along with a population of 800,000, many of them poor and unemployed. Entire sections of the city resemble the worst of parts of the Bronx or bombed-out Beirut in the 1970s. Motor City, as it was once known, is now a ghetto where boarded-up homes can be purchased for $1,000 as entire neighborhoods sit abandoned.
Good jobs, building American cars, went elsewhere. Ford started building some of its products in Mexico. GM increasingly utilized Canadian labor across the northern border. And Lee Iacocca’s beloved Chrysler got passed around from one foreign owner to another (currently the Italian company Fiat).
Meanwhile, German, Japanese and Korean automakers began setting up shop in business-friendly states, paying good wages, with good benefits, for building good cars in places like Indiana, Tennessee and South Carolina, states that do not require a worker to pay dues to a union to get a job. But in Michigan, the UAW continued along as if it were still the 1950s and they were the only people who could build automobiles.
Despite the nostalgic TV commercials advertising Chrysler (“imported from Detroit”), Motor City has become a social and fiscal basket case, thanks largely to union greed.
It is long past time to break the stranglehold labor unions have had on the public and private sectors. Despite the re-election of Barack Obama, the tide is turning against union thuggery. In Wisconsin, the legislature and the governor curtailed the power of unions last year, with Gov. Scott Walker surviving a recall attempt to emerge more popular than ever. And now Gov. Snyder and the Republican legislature in Michigan have done the unimaginable: they have turned Michigan into a right-to-work state.
Twenty-four down, 26 to go.
You forgot how your hero lee iacocka told everyone to buy american then shipped most of the products to canada and Mexico. 1 dollar pay 50 million in stock.
Christmas Jesus

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Franny Cunningham wrote:

I read Mathewe 24 and much of it eads like the US ecpecially false prophert
Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked.“Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately.“Tell us,” they said,“when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”
4 Jesus answered:“Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming,‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.
9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold
This is heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Christmas Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
This is heaven
There's a phone call, its for you.......

Merle Scum

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Good bye Detroit, hello Walmart.
Now everything is made by our former enemies over in red china.
There are nearly 4000 walmarts in the US of A. Them stores are outlets for products made by red Chinese slaves. That ain't got no unions or health benefits or social security or 40 hour work weeks.

And we owe them trillions.

Anyone think there's gonna be a happy ending?
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Merle Scum wrote:
Good bye Detroit, hello Walmart.
Now everything is made by our former enemies over in red china.
There are nearly 4000 walmarts in the US of A. Them stores are outlets for products made by red Chinese slaves. That ain't got no unions or health benefits or social security or 40 hour work weeks.
And we owe them trillions.
Anyone think there's gonna be a happy ending?
obama: "Me love you long time"
Merle Scum

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Smells more like Bush to me
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Merle Scum wrote:
Smells more like Bush to me
Your nom de plume is illuminating
Reality Check

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Biggest school massacre in history. No guns.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_di...

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

I think that school should be tore down, as soon as the cops are done with it.
I would not want my 5,6,7,8,or 9, & 10 year old to have to walk back in to that school, becouse their is no way we can make them feel safe. So I ask, Can we get a fund going to replace the school.
I have no Idea how to do that, but I would send money if this would happen.
Any help please.
xd

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa
sos

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Union Man wrote:
Right to work’ is conservative code for screw the worker
Save your breath,you are talking to brain dead idiots.These fools,buy into the myth that republicans and big business are their friends.They will never change,like some women in an abusive relationship,they will never leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,261 - 15,280 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Poughkeepsie News Video

•••
Poughkeepsie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Poughkeepsie Jobs

•••
•••
•••