New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,720 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#16924 Dec 4, 2012
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who I voted for, where I get my news from, and Obama never said that.
You are so full of lies and misinformation that you should get a lobotomy and start over from scratch. You are wasting your time here on earth. You are a minority soon to be extinct.
don't care. Don't care. and yes he did.
If I become extinct, so will the species, you can't survive if you let obama think for you, unless you desire a planet of clowns.
from malone

New York, NY

#16925 Dec 4, 2012
xdrunk wrote:
Its over. Move on.
xd
We could say the same thing about you and a certain situation couldn't we? But you'd get all slobbery and yell at us.
obamination

New Hartford, NY

#16926 Dec 4, 2012
It's not over, it is never over. Lir Obama wll be stoppped from bankrupting the country
obama was the last

Rome, NY

#16928 Dec 4, 2012
the end is near
obama did coke

New Hartford, NY

#16929 Dec 4, 2012
obama was the coke king of Columbia, that is where he fried his brain.
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#16930 Dec 4, 2012
King Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for the rest of us, your 2" pecker doesn't reach past your 42" belly. Not to mention, the only way you can get laid is to pay for it. Hopefully you die sooner rather than later, but at least your inferior genes won't be passed on.
Be advised, your estimate of my physical dimensions are erroneous, same as your political judgement, try to avoid standing in front of a mirror when visualizing others, it clouds your meager preceptions. Hurts to be skunked by obama doesn't it, your additional taxes on your paltry existence are coming fool. Thank only yourself for unleashing disaster on your prodigy.
kantby

Utica, NY

#16931 Dec 4, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
If I become extinct, so will the species, you can't survive if you let obama think for you, unless you desire a planet of clowns.
My clown beat your clown
obamacokeclown

New Hartford, NY

#16932 Dec 4, 2012
Your clown is raising YOUR Taxs and is destroying the country, does that make you happy or just show that you are stupid?
kantby wrote:
<quoted text>
My clown beat your clown
Pedaphile Repukes

Corinth, NY

#16933 Dec 4, 2012
Why are all repukes pedaphiles ?

Why are they all inbred ?

Why do they all bang the female members of their immediate families ?

We don't have to ask why they are all retarded, it goes with the inbreeding.

They are a sad, sad bunch.
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#16934 Dec 4, 2012
Pedaphile Repukes wrote:
My what a vile pile of human excrement you are. My advice to you is, if you are ever on trial, plead diminished capacity, your plea will be accepted in any court.
Demopukeviles

Pompano Beach, FL

#16935 Dec 4, 2012
Pedaphile Repukes wrote:
lowlifebottomfeedingobamaworsh ippingwelfarecheat say what?
Its not OUR fault

Corinth, NY

#16936 Dec 4, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
My what a vile pile of human excrement you are. My advice to you is, if you are ever on trial, plead diminished capacity, your plea will be accepted in any court.
It's not OUR fault your dad was arrested 17 times for molesting your little girl.

I blame the parents.
kantby

Utica, NY

#16937 Dec 4, 2012
obamacokeclown wrote:
Your clown is raising YOUR Taxs and is destroying the country, does that make you happy or just show that you are stupid?
<quoted text>
I think you are wrong.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16938 Dec 4, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't. If you continue to live your life by the lie you will continue be a terminal failure.

You and yours lost - for good reason. You are the minority now - get used to it.
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#16939 Dec 4, 2012
Its not OUR fault wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not OUR fault your dad was arrested 17 times for molesting your little girl.
I blame the parents.
Your post is a case in point to your obvious diminished capacity as a normal adult, do you still wet the bed and defecate in your pants?
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#16940 Dec 4, 2012
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't. If you continue to live your life by the lie you will continue be a terminal failure.
You and yours lost - for good reason. You are the minority now - get used to it.
Intelligence has always be at a premium, and particularly foreign to obamaphiles, whose electoral choices are made with the same introspection as they use to vote on American Idol. I have always been a minority, it is watching a GREAT nation fail, that I can't get used to.
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#16941 Dec 4, 2012
Its not OUR fault wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame the parents.
You, the clown of gloversville, vote for your own posts, how laughable, only a nitwit would think you are brilliant, or funny.
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#16943 Dec 5, 2012
King Obama wrote:
These pussees lost the election, just like they lose at everything else. Give it up already, you'll lose again in 2016. 8 years of Hillary!
While Obama voters were sleeping with women last night, these losers were up trying to insult us.
I met one of these guys with my boxing gloves the day after the election, and knocked him out with one punch. Total keyboard warriors / failures at life. No wanna be GOP on here can last one round with me, we can fight or play jeopardy either way you lose.
Everything you post is one of your perverse fantasies, little tiny man. You are laughable.
obamination

United States

#16945 Dec 5, 2012
We ALL lost in the election. Everyone is going to be paying more TAXES, especially the poor and middle class.
The obama tax increase is the largest in history.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16946 Dec 5, 2012
obamination wrote:
We ALL lost in the election. Everyone is going to be paying more TAXES, especially the poor and middle class.
The obama tax increase is the largest in history.
Repeating lies over and over doesn't make them true or believable. The election proved that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Danielle Miller or Christopher Ross (Nov '11) Apr 30 danin31683 3
Review: Kevin Greco Law PC Apr 29 Client 9
News Serrano, Gilleo face first-degree murder charges (Feb '07) Apr 27 Furious76 15
News Altriaa s Profit Rises on Higher Marlboro Price... (Jan '11) Apr '15 Long Darby 2
News Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Apr '15 kpalmatier 31
Review: Deetor Trading (Mar '14) Mar '15 CatWomanInAMinivan 3
News 'Partners N Crime' linked to murders, racketeering (Nov '06) Mar '15 rigganthompson 41
More from around the web

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]