New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16038 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> bronx bottomfeeder say what? LOL
Pompano Beach trailer trash lowlife bottom feeder
Say what, punk?
bottomfeeding repukes

Corinth, NY

#16039 Nov 20, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so stupid, you trip over a cordless phone.
Just congratulate yourself with the knowledge we are doing our part in keeping these inbred uneducated repukes in their place.

Under our feet, so to speak...so we can boot 'em in the head necessary or when so desired.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16040 Nov 20, 2012
bottomfeeding repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Just congratulate yourself with the knowledge we are doing our part in keeping these inbred uneducated repukes in their place.
Under our feet, so to speak...so we can boot 'em in the head necessary or when so desired.
I agree, every chance there is to kick the crap out of them. the better.
I love laughing at loser trash like that one, they're the worst American society has to over.
They know absolutely nothing, yet feed on a steady diet of Fox News and reichwing hate talk radio and come on these forums repeating it like the trained inbred parrots that they are.
They deserve to get their heads chopped off when they step into it.
New World

Utica, NY

#16041 Nov 20, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, every chance there is to kick the crap out of them. the better.
I love laughing at loser trash like that one, they're the worst American society has to over.
They know absolutely nothing, yet feed on a steady diet of Fox News and reichwing hate talk radio and come on these forums repeating it like the trained inbred parrots that they are.
They deserve to get their heads chopped off when they step into it.
Pass that govt cheese
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16042 Nov 20, 2012
New World wrote:
<quoted text>
Pass that govt cheese
Wow that's impressive, an inbred posting his daily meals.
obama jungle

Syracuse, NY

#16043 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMA's son was caught with all the kiddies on Sesame Street.

http://www.wktv.com/news/national/Elmo-actor-...

Here is his other son, WORM HEAD, selling crack,

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Utica-man-accu...

Does having a WORM HEAD decrease the need to wear BAGS on your head.

Is this why Obama keeps his brillo trimmed ?

Judged:

13

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
obama jungle

Syracuse, NY

#16044 Nov 20, 2012
Can you say the greatest place is for a koon is---\\

TREE----- 0)---< help!! the fire, i'm not a witch i hate Africa

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The good doctor

Bronx, NY

#16045 Nov 20, 2012
Can you say, manic meltdown in effect for posts # 16043 and 16044?

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
oknee grow

Syracuse, NY

#16046 Nov 20, 2012
The good doctor wrote:
Can you say, manic meltdown in effect for posts # 16043 and 16044?
What a amazing post welfare, you sure posted some of the most amazing proof ever, now back to your crack and kiddies.
oknee grow

Syracuse, NY

#16047 Nov 20, 2012
Come on obama sing us all a good ol work song, like you did when your were forced to work.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Go directly to JAIL

Corinth, NY

#16048 Nov 20, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that's impressive, an inbred posting his daily meals.
I'm hoping the inbred repuke will make the same mistake his compatriot made a couple weeks ago....

With threats of violence to the President of the United States.

It would be my absolute pleasure to send him on a one-way ticket to federal penitentiary like I did his little repuke buddy.

You listening, Repuke ?

The FBI & Secret Service is waiting for YOU !

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
inbred needs lobotomy

Bronx, NY

#16049 Nov 20, 2012
You're appointment is at 7a.m., the sooner the better.
kneegrow obammy

Syracuse, NY

#16050 Nov 20, 2012
Swing high and save america.

OBAMA's son was caught with all the kiddies on Sesame Street.

http://www.wktv.com/news/national/Elmo-actor -...

Here is his other son, WORM HEAD, selling crack,

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Utica-man-accu ...

Does having a WORM HEAD decrease the need to wear BAGS on your head.

Is this why Obama keeps his brillo trimmed ?

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16051 Nov 20, 2012
Go directly to JAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hoping the inbred repuke will make the same mistake his compatriot made a couple weeks ago....
With threats of violence to the President of the United States.
It would be my absolute pleasure to send him on a one-way ticket to federal penitentiary like I did his little repuke buddy.
You listening, Repuke ?
The FBI & Secret Service is waiting for YOU !
Whatever it takes to rid these forums of the inbred filth who infect these thresds.
I agree.
okkneegrow scum

Syracuse, NY

#16052 Nov 20, 2012
Go directly to JAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hoping the inbred repuke will make the same mistake his compatriot made a couple weeks ago....
With threats of violence to the President of the United States.
It would be my absolute pleasure to send him on a one-way ticket to federal penitentiary like I did his little repuke buddy.
You listening, Repuke ?
The FBI & Secret Service is waiting for YOU !
POST YOUR ADDRESS

Someone needs to take a steel pipe to that welfare hore mother and daddy and smash their worthless skulls in some your welfare scum family can't breed more welfare scum.

GO GET A JOB SCUM

Sit around all day on topix posting your kneegrow loving trash.

Your scum family needs to be taught some real life experiences.
okkneegrow scum

Syracuse, NY

#16054 Nov 20, 2012
Now everyone watch the welfare scum that feel out of a hore mother change all the post judges because his welfare scum family never had a real life besides that hore walking the street and sucking obammy down.

Hurry welfare scum.
okkneegrow scum

Syracuse, NY

#16055 Nov 20, 2012
SEE THE BRILLO OF OBAMA IN ACTION

OBAMA's son was caught with all the kiddies on Sesame Street.

http://www.wktv.com/news/national/Elmo-actor -...

Here is his other son, WORM HEAD, selling crack,

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Utica-man-accu ...

Does having a WORM HEAD decrease the need to wear BAGS on your head.

Is this why Obama keeps his brillo trimmed ?
okkneegrow scum

Syracuse, NY

#16056 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMMY SAVES THE WELFARE TOWNS

What's the most confusing day in GLOVERSVILLE?

Father's Day.

When does a Black man turn into a Gigger?

As soon as he leaves the room.

What do you call a Gigger with a GLOVERSVILLE education?

WORTHLESS gigger.

What do you call a Gigger in a courtroom in a 3 piece suit?

The defendant.

There is a GLOVERSVILLE SCUM and a MEXICAN in a car, who's driving?

The cop.

Why is Stevie Wonder always smiling?

He doesn't know he's black and does not live in GLOVERSVILLE.

How long does it take a Gigger bitch from GLOVERSVILLE to take a shit?

9 months.

Why don't Gigger women wear panties to picnics?

To keep the flies off the chicken.

Why does GLOVERSVILLE have Giggers and California have earthquakes?

California got first pick.

Why do Mexican cars have those little steering wheels?

So they can drive handcuffed.

Why are Giggers from GLOVERSVILLE like sperm?

Only one in a million actually work.

Why do police dogs lick their ass?

To get the taste ofGLOVERSVILLE Gigger out of their mouth.

What can a pizza do that a GLOVERSVILLER Gigger can't?

Feed a family of four.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16057 Nov 20, 2012
ILAL THE ONE PERCENTER wrote:
<quoted text>Inbred filth? You do mean all of your 'brutha's' and 'sista's' who post?
What's this, KKKracker follies?
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#16058 Nov 20, 2012
okkneegrow scum wrote:
<quoted text>
POST YOUR ADDRESS
Someone needs to take a steel pipe to that welfare hore mother and daddy and smash their worthless skulls in some your welfare scum family can't breed more welfare scum.
GO GET A JOB SCUM
Sit around all day on topix posting your kneegrow loving trash.
Your scum family needs to be taught some real life experiences.
Another "Topix tough-guy" who lives in mommy's basement. I'll bet on the street you don't say a peep. I'm guessing that - if a black dude ever looked crosseyed at you - you'd shit a litter of lizards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cougars Mar 1 Theking 1
Massena man looking to bring car shows to area Feb 27 thief 4
red lobster in poughkeepsie is racist!!! Feb 23 STOCKBOY 2
Giuliani: Obama Doesn't Love America Feb 19 Electra41 1
Review: Pet Zone Feb 11 Albert 1
diezeit greece russia Feb 8 Mslbc 1
Pet store opens in Poughkeepsie Galleria (Jun '10) Feb 4 Lynn Alexander 47

Poughkeepsie News Video

Poughkeepsie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:29 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 9:29AM
Giants TE Larry Donnell OK after his plane skids off runway at LaGuardia
NFL 9:30 AM
Larry Donnell on plane that skidded off runway in N.Y.
ESPN 9:49 AM
TE Donnell OK after plane skids off runway
Bleacher Report10:29 AM
Instagram: Giants' Donnell on Plane That Skidded off Runway
CBS Sports12:53 PM
Report: Chances of Giants signing Ndamukong Suh 'unrealistic'