New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,690 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

#15883 Nov 17, 2012
I'sss need dat obammy fo mys family, dis here rome is dead my mom can't scuk dem der military men fo dat dollar fitty no mor. mys cuz mammy in dat guzzlerville cants go dat speedway swallowing all dat men wit money cuz my mammy have dem scabs on her mouth cuz dem gigers she swallow in utica for dat dollar coupon havs all dem disease. massser obammy yo gots dat free money fo us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Barry has no law licence

Queensbury, NY

#15884 Nov 17, 2012
Why did barry and michelle not renew their law licences?
Barry has no law licence

Queensbury, NY

#15885 Nov 17, 2012
Cryin inbred repuke loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Given your 2nd grade spelling level, I'm afraid I must inform you that not EVERYONE lives in a TRAILER park....contrary to you and all your neighbors.
You only know how to spell it, because there is a sign over your house on wheels, trailer troll, I didn't have that advantage in life.
Barry has no law licence

Queensbury, NY

#15886 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
He'd say...at least I rubbed my balls in Mitt Romney's face.
And God would give President Obama eternal life as a reward.
Thank you for once again illustrating what a crude dung pile you leftists and obamaphiles are. You are about to be taxed to death, fool.
Barry has no law licence

Queensbury, NY

#15887 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Cuz your mom kept propositioning him...somehow she got his personal number.
I'm surprised the old hooker hasn't yet benn arrested.
Truly moronic, the dumbing down of America came from test tube "prodigies" like you, worm scat.
Barry has no law licence

Queensbury, NY

#15888 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
They are crying because party time is OVER !
"The party is over"? What clown has been dismantling the Nation for the last four years? It is obamaclown, clown. That was just foreplay for the real intercourse he is about to have with you fools, the Clooneys and Sprinsteens will not be among you, when the meat grinder starts, have fun in your blissful ignorance. It is now Feces for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#15889 Nov 17, 2012
Barry has no law licence wrote:
Why did barry and michelle not renew their law licences?
Dude - that conspiracy theory is about two years old. Are you just getting to your e-mails from 2010 now?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
licking mommy

Utica, NY

#15891 Nov 17, 2012
yoyoyoyyo cuz gigger from guzzleville licking mammy obammy 24 with dat no job welfare life
BinghamtonMoron

Pompano Beach, FL

#15893 Nov 17, 2012
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude - that conspiracy theory is about two years old. Are you just getting to your e-mails from 2010 now?
Wow...7 years before your illegitimate birth!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 10

Shirley, NY

#15894 Nov 17, 2012
Predictably enough the administration of the loser in chief is coming apart at the seams.

The Delma at hand is how to pin the blame on George Bush for all the scandals that have arisen on Oclueless’s watch!

It boggles the mind that this country has enough imbeciles registered to vote to put him back in office for another four years with his record.

I have to say the education system has failed us!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pol Pot Obama

United States

#15895 Nov 17, 2012
Obama sucks

Biden really sucks.....and

Notre Dame is still undefeated
Help us

New Hartford, NY

#15896 Nov 17, 2012
Help us they cried and Obama refused.
Obama watched as they dragged te American Ambassador into the streets and e did nothing.
Obama watched as the raped nd tourtrued 4 Americans an he did nothing.
Obama took the call when Navy SEals called for help and Obama said NO. Obama said he was ging to Vegas and could not be bothered with saving American lives.

Since: Dec 10

Shirley, NY

#15897 Nov 17, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>Their boy lost so now they're sore losers.
They can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot.
Payback is a bitch.
If the economy keeps following the lead of Obama as it has the last four years we will all be eating shit!

Speaking of shoes we may not be able to afford them either!
Breaking News

Utica, NY

#15899 Nov 17, 2012
Help us wrote:
Obama watched as they dragged te American Ambassador into the streets and e did nothing.
Obama took the call when Navy SEals called for help and Obama said NO. Obama said he was ging to Vegas and could not be bothered with saving American lives.
Hannity has your soul. You better call an exorcist.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#15900 Nov 17, 2012
Breaking News wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannity has your soul. You better call an exorcist.
As you know with the supporters of the loser, Romney, life in the alternate universe is causing a good number of them to unravel.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15901 Nov 17, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
The Delma at hand is how to pin the blame on George Bush for all the scandals that have arisen on Oclueless’s watch!
Delma is a genus of lizards in the family Pygopodidae. lol

It boggles the mind that this country has enough imbeciles registered to vote to give me 48% of the vote. I see you are one of those imbeciles.

You make Mexican Mitt cry with your stupidity.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#15902 Nov 17, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
<quoted text>
And to the two of you above - you're the most unbelievable floaters in the bowl. The typical rabble in this benighted hellhole are little more than toys to dick around with, with their sophomoric insults and their unceasing linguistic atrocities. They matter about as much as a wingless fly on a plastic turd. However, blaming them for their pathetic condition would be like blaming an autistic child for raping your dog. You, by contrast, have clearly had the benefit of a reasonable degree of education. You have no excuse for the intellectually preposterous stance you've taken in defense of obviously mendacious scoundrels. Have you looked around and thought about who you've made common cause with?
Oh, and by the way - ROMNEY LOST. He lost not because of some conspiracy, or any host of tiny, bullshit rationalizations. He lost because he and the few of his policies he deigned to articulate to we lowly plebeians were utterly full of crap, and this fact was exposed to the cold light of reason for all to ridicule. Your creed is ethically and conceptually bankrupt. This obvious groundswell against it is evidence of this. You can continue down the same delusional path, or you can join the world. Evolve or die. Your choice.
Because, as you're doubtless aware, Romney lost like a losing loser from Loserton, LO. Which means that Obama won. A lot.
Who pissed in your Wheaties?
Spike

Albany, NY

#15903 Nov 18, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know with the supporters of the loser, Romney, life in the alternate universe is causing a good number of them to unravel.
Paid for by The Obama Boot-Licker Society.
Brooklynn

West Hempstead, NY

#15904 Nov 18, 2012
America won't get in our way...

Good Times

Corinth, NY

#15905 Nov 18, 2012
Help us wrote:
"Help ME" your mother scream as I raped her a$$.

"Help Me" your father yelled as I caved in his skull with a brick.

"Help Me" you daughter cried as I had my Labrador skull-fug her.

GOOD TIMES !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Dutchess men face assault charges (Jan '12) Oct 19 yolanda 9
Chirlane McCray Becomes Only First Lady to Atte... Oct 16 ncrespi 4
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Oct 9 Swedenforever 86
love marriage problems solution call us +918054... Sep 30 maasulekha00 1
looking for (Jul '07) Sep 29 Melly37 5
12 New Places to Try for Your Next Great Pizza ... Sep 27 pizza 1
KONG CORP. Issues dog toy recall Sep 27 KONG CORP 1

Poughkeepsie News Video

Poughkeepsie Dating
Find my Match