New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,705 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Geoff John Michael Jacob

Pompano Beach, FL

#15797 Nov 14, 2012
Sam wrote:
Where oh where is Mitt?
Where oh where is Mitt?
Mitt ? Mitt who ?
Who ?
Who was the GOP Contender ?
I must take my meds - let's see - Thurs or
is it Friday ? I think I'll take both days now -
just to make sure. Hmm - what did I just say ?
Fear not: Obammy be comin with ObamaSCARE soon. LOL
LaQuisha N Jamal

Pompano Beach, FL

#15798 Nov 14, 2012
Sam wrote:
Hmm - What is going on here ?
I don't remember. Is my demographic
disappearing? Wait - Does it mean in a another
generation - my people will be gone ?
This possibly can't be true !
What ?
You be poppin out chillins for long time; yo babymamas done toll me. You ain't got nuttin to worry bout; Obammy gunna give you free gole teef, too.
Sam

Alpharetta, GA

#15799 Nov 14, 2012
You know why I think my meds are working - I
read some of the posts here. And they don't make sense! Bad grammer, mispelled words,some weird language. Hmm - my eyes are playing tricks -
I see more people of color and things changing.
Maybe I'll take Mondays meds now. Mitt Who ??
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#15800 Nov 14, 2012
Sam wrote:
You know why I think my meds are working - I
read some of the posts here. And they don't make sense! Bad grammer, mispelled words,some weird language. Hmm - my eyes are playing tricks -
I see more people of color and things changing.
Maybe I'll take Mondays meds now. Mitt Who ??
Your meds are still not working: "grammar" is spelled with an "ar", not "er", and "misspell" is spelled with a double "s". "Mondays" is the plural for "Monday"; the possessive form should be "Monday's", as in "Monday's meds". Pray to Obama for a better special education in both English and Political Science.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#15801 Nov 14, 2012
Can you say LANDSLIDE wrote:
Face of US changing; elections to look different
By CONNIE CASS and NANCY BENAC | Associated Press Mon, Nov 12, 2012
WASHINGTON (AP) It's not just the economy, stupid. It's the demographics the changing face of America.
The 2012 elections drove home trends that have been embedded in the fine print of birth and death rates, immigration statistics and census charts for years.
America is rapidly getting more democratic, and, more gradually, so is its electorate.
The trend has worked to the advantage of President Barack Obama two elections in a row now and is not lost on Republicans poring over the details of Tuesday's results.
Obama captured a commanding 80 percent of the growing ranks of nonwhite voters in 2012, just as he did in 2008. Republican Mitt Romney won 59 percent of non-Hispanic whites.
Romney couldn't win even though he dominated among white men and outperformed 2008 nominee John McCain with that group. It's an ever-shrinking slice of the electorate and of America writ large.
You can hear it in the voice of Alicia Perez, a 31-year-old immigration attorney who voted last week at a preschool in Ysleta, Texas.
"I trust the government to take care of us," she said. "I don't trust the Republican Party to take care of people."
"Both parties are getting the message that this is a new age and a new America," says Frey. "Finally, the politics is catching up with the demography."
For both Republicans and Democrats, he said, the 2012 election is a wake-up call that will echo through the decades.
http://news.yahoo.com/face-us-changing-electi...
The Repukelican party is OVER as a political force.
It's Democracy with DEMOCRATS all the way !
Great post and right on target.
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15802 Nov 14, 2012
ILAL wrote:
Great post and right on target.
I especially noticed where it said "Romney couldn't win..." That's interesting, because it turns out he didn't. He lost. To Barack Hussein Obama. The President.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#15803 Nov 14, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
<quoted text>
I especially noticed where it said "Romney couldn't win..." That's interesting, because it turns out he didn't. He lost. To Barack Hussein Obama. The President.
That is the undisputed truth.
Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

#15804 Nov 14, 2012
I's nevers have a real jobs and pray my mater obammy give mys scum family dat free ride in life.

US GIGGERS sures need dat string

tree__________0 --<
Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

#15805 Nov 14, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God walmart takes yo food stamps , right gigger.
Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

#15806 Nov 14, 2012
I's is dat sam garmerres I's can spell cuz I's fininininnninin mo fininininiininni gets dat hooked on phonics.

The best gigers tree__________0 -- <
Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

#15807 Nov 14, 2012
masser masser obammy yo my giger yo where mys dat free health care fo mammy cuzzzzzzzz my mammy gots dat ich my grammers is finininiiinininiinnin
The good doctor

Bronx, NY

#15808 Nov 14, 2012
Looks like another mental meltdown over Romney losing is taking place on this forum.
An increased dosage of Xanax is in order.
The good doctor

Bronx, NY

#15809 Nov 14, 2012
A lobotomy is also recommended.
Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

#15810 Nov 14, 2012
I's a scared little gigger till my master gets me dat free proxy and meds for mammy infection. masser masser mo food stamps masser fininininiinin masser.
Jefferson

Flushing, NY

#15811 Nov 14, 2012
I have already give vote.
thanks
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#15812 Nov 15, 2012
I voted for ''70 cats''.
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15813 Nov 15, 2012
The good doctor wrote:
A lobotomy is also recommended.
Or perhaps a Romnectomy. Kinda like the one Obama gave America when he won the Presidential election against Mitt Romney the loser. Did you see where he lost?
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#15814 Nov 15, 2012
They can also choose the final solution, which will collectively increase the IQ of the United States.

Florida Man Kills Himself Because Obama Was Re-Elected

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3405-florid... #
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15815 Nov 15, 2012
He was merely emulating his candidate. You know - the loser Mitt Romney? Yeah. He didn't win.
Mr Obvious

Richville, NY

#15816 Nov 15, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
He was merely emulating his candidate. You know - the loser Mitt Romney? Yeah. He didn't win.
I bet you get punched in the mouth a lot. I bet you were that second insulter behind the grassy knoll. I bet you hid behind your momma until her tit started to taste bad. I bet you still get excited when someone farts near you. You sound so pathetic on here. It is obvious you are playing to people to voted for Mr. Romney and your continuous time on here to type the same thing is obvioulsy sounding pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Empty prisons could be put to good use Sun Watching U 4
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Nov 29 Go Blue Forever 93
Review: Arlington Dental Assoc - Ira Stier DDS (Dec '08) Nov 17 Jay 53
Debate: Drinking Age - Poughkeepsie, NY (Dec '11) Oct '14 V.Brown 6
Most Recent Comment Oct '14 Bundy 6
3 Dutchess men face assault charges (Jan '12) Oct '14 yolanda 9
Chirlane McCray Becomes Only First Lady to Atte... Oct '14 ncrespi 4

Poughkeepsie News Video

Poughkeepsie Dating
Find my Match