New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,734 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

ILAL

Bronx, NY

#15803 Nov 14, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
<quoted text>
I especially noticed where it said "Romney couldn't win..." That's interesting, because it turns out he didn't. He lost. To Barack Hussein Obama. The President.
That is the undisputed truth.
Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

#15804 Nov 14, 2012
I's nevers have a real jobs and pray my mater obammy give mys scum family dat free ride in life.

US GIGGERS sures need dat string

tree__________0 --<
Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

#15805 Nov 14, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
<quoted text>
I especially noticed where it said "Romney couldn't win..." That's interesting, because it turns out he didn't. He lost. To Barack Hussein Obama. The President.
Thank God walmart takes yo food stamps , right gigger.
Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

#15806 Nov 14, 2012
I's is dat sam garmerres I's can spell cuz I's fininininnninin mo fininininiininni gets dat hooked on phonics.

The best gigers tree__________0 -- <
Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

#15807 Nov 14, 2012
masser masser obammy yo my giger yo where mys dat free health care fo mammy cuzzzzzzzz my mammy gots dat ich my grammers is finininiiinininiinnin
The good doctor

Bronx, NY

#15808 Nov 14, 2012
Looks like another mental meltdown over Romney losing is taking place on this forum.
An increased dosage of Xanax is in order.
The good doctor

Bronx, NY

#15809 Nov 14, 2012
A lobotomy is also recommended.
Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

#15810 Nov 14, 2012
I's a scared little gigger till my master gets me dat free proxy and meds for mammy infection. masser masser mo food stamps masser fininininiinin masser.
Jefferson

Flushing, NY

#15811 Nov 14, 2012
I have already give vote.
thanks
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#15812 Nov 15, 2012
I voted for ''70 cats''.
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15813 Nov 15, 2012
The good doctor wrote:
A lobotomy is also recommended.
Or perhaps a Romnectomy. Kinda like the one Obama gave America when he won the Presidential election against Mitt Romney the loser. Did you see where he lost?
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#15814 Nov 15, 2012
They can also choose the final solution, which will collectively increase the IQ of the United States.

Florida Man Kills Himself Because Obama Was Re-Elected

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3405-florid... #
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15815 Nov 15, 2012
He was merely emulating his candidate. You know - the loser Mitt Romney? Yeah. He didn't win.
Mr Obvious

Richville, NY

#15816 Nov 15, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
He was merely emulating his candidate. You know - the loser Mitt Romney? Yeah. He didn't win.
I bet you get punched in the mouth a lot. I bet you were that second insulter behind the grassy knoll. I bet you hid behind your momma until her tit started to taste bad. I bet you still get excited when someone farts near you. You sound so pathetic on here. It is obvious you are playing to people to voted for Mr. Romney and your continuous time on here to type the same thing is obvioulsy sounding pathetic.
TeabaggerBob

United States

#15818 Nov 15, 2012
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you get punched in the mouth a lot. I bet you were that second insulter behind the grassy knoll. I bet you hid behind your momma until her tit started to taste bad. I bet you still get excited when someone farts near you. You sound so pathetic on here. It is obvious you are playing to people to voted for Mr. Romney and your continuous time on here to type the same thing is obvioulsy sounding pathetic.
Romney lost, and you were so sure that he would win.

Okay, so now you Teabaggers have to eat a little sh#t over it. You were unbelievably abusive on this thread, and now it's payback time.
Mr Obvious

Richville, NY

#15819 Nov 15, 2012
TeabaggerBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney lost, and you were so sure that he would win.
Okay, so now you Teabaggers have to eat a little sh#t over it. You were unbelievably abusive on this thread, and now it's payback time.
You sound like a teabagger bob...the nut sack type. Go suck and egg. Why don't you end this thread and start it back up in a year. Then the "fight" will be fair and we will have some ammo as we will all be in a whirlwind of shit by then with Hussein, Barrack or Obama at the helm...take your pick. I will address him as our President and he won. Fair - you know it is never fair no matter who one. People pick sides and stick with. I am sure you are still wearing that pink shirt because you think it looks good on you. It probably does - stick with it.
obama be a gode job

Cicero, NY

#15821 Nov 15, 2012
Applications for jobless benefits surged by 78,000 to 439,000 in the week ended Nov. 10, the most since April 2011, the Labor Department said today in Washington
obama be a gode job

Cicero, NY

#15822 Nov 15, 2012
U.S. weekly jobless claims up to 439,000, while consumer prices rose slightly last month as higher rents and costlier food increased costs to all consumers
economist

Utica, NY

#15823 Nov 15, 2012
As soon as the tax breaks for those over 250 grand are rescinded our economy will get back on track. That's the real 'welfare program' that is stagnating the economy.
mirror

Utica, NY

#15824 Nov 15, 2012
Sam wrote:
You know why I think my meds are working - I
read some of the posts here. And they don't make sense! Bad grammer, mispelled words,some weird language. Hmm - my eyes are playing tricks -
I see more people of color and things changing.
Maybe I'll take Mondays meds now. Mitt Who ??
Try looking at your own posts failure. Public education is FREE !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William carrig 2 hr Kate 1
News Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Sun Diggy 33
News Fairview's future to be explored (Apr '06) Aug 20 Norbert of Norview 2
John Mullaly, 25, of Delray Beach,drugg addict ... Aug 13 Hab Life 1
Review: Kevin Greco Law PC Jul '15 Ronniegrl77 12
News Police, 100 volunteers search for missing Harri... Jul '15 Smiles 3
News Teacher-student sex case under state review (Jul '09) Jul '15 Sweetie 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poughkeepsie Mortgages