created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,595 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 696)

Showing posts 13,901 - 13,920 of16,769
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rommunist

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

NO effin way wrote:
<quoted text>
so you feel its right to force people to buy health care? if not, murder them?
The issue isn't so much buying healthcare, or murdering those less intelligent. The real issue is that Romney lost. Like a pig. Did you know that? It's true. He lost. I can prove it.
Cryin inbred repuke loser

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

NO effin way wrote:
<quoted text>
so you feel its right to force people to buy health care? if not, murder them?
It's a tax, like any other.....

At least with THIS tax, I will know I am getting the same as everyone else is getting....and I will be getting something I can actually USE !

I pay county and local land tax....I have no need for fire protection.

So, why am I 'forced' to pay for something I don't need ?

I have no need for police protection.....or at least...a LESSER need for police protection as my neighbors...as the restaurant down the block....so why am I forced to pay as much as others (with the same home valuation) do ?

Ya see how that works, Gomer ?
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Rommunist wrote:
But hey - Romney lost. LOST LIKE A TOTAL BITCH. I think that's what's important here.
Agreed, and that's the truth.
BOO fuggin HOO

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Cryin inbred repuke loser wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a tax, like any other.....
At least with THIS tax, I will know I am getting the same as everyone else is getting....and I will be getting something I can actually USE !
I pay county and local land tax....I have no need for fire protection.
So, why am I 'forced' to pay for something I don't need ?
I have no need for police protection.....or at least...a LESSER need for police protection as my neighbors...as the restaurant down the block....so why am I forced to pay as much as others (with the same home valuation) do ?
Ya see how that works, Gomer ?
I can go on and on about being 'forced' to pay tazes for stuff I dont use.

My kids are no longer in school....do you think it's right that I am 'forced' to pay school taxes so YOUR kids can attend school ?

Do ya understand the concept, gomer ?
Rommunist

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, and that's the truth.
Indeed it is. But Romney will always be President of one thing - LOSING.(Because he failed to win.)
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Rommunist wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it is. But Romney will always be President of one thing - LOSING.(Because he failed to win.)
He didn't have the goods to win; he thought he could lie and buy his way to the presidency.
He was proven to be wrong.
Reilly

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

If Romney haad won the election he would have been compelled to move into a smaller home with fewer servants. Thank God his wife is beyond her child bearing years; I'd hate to think of her having to raise more kids by herself in those digs.
Rommunist

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Reilly wrote:
If Romney haad won the election...
But he didn't win. Mitt Romney lost the election. Like a loser. And his loss means that Obama won. I don't think this can be overemphasized.
just me

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

The only people who lost the election are the people who provide the stability to keep the USA afloat. After 4 more years of the village idiot from chicago, we'll be lucky to defend our own shores. The Russians are elated that obama won because they know that he is a weak sister and has no testicular fortitude. I expect he'll have those who vigorously oppose him, incarcerated, because he can't stand to be thwarted.
Rommunist

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

But he won't need to, because he won. Unlike Romney. Did you see where he lost, BTW?
Jacob

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

just me wrote:
The only people who lost the election are the people who provide the stability to keep the USA afloat. After 4 more years of the village idiot from chicago, we'll be lucky to defend our own shores. The Russians are elated that obama won because they know that he is a weak sister and has no testicular fortitude. I expect he'll have those who vigorously oppose him, incarcerated, because he can't stand to be thwarted.
The U.S. spends more than the next fourteen largest military spending countries combined on defense. Stop repeating what others tell you to think - it makes you look like an idiot.
GIR

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. spends more than the next fourteen largest military spending countries combined on defense. Stop repeating what others tell you to think - it makes you look like an idiot.
We have the military for many reasons and if you have to ask then you obviously don't know.

Short answer... Military research has given us more advances in the civilian world than you can imagine. How is this internet thing working out for you? Thank the Navy. Velcro apparently was developed by military research. Those really cool magnetic drive roller coasters. Also military. I can go on and on.

It might not be the best way to find advances, but don't overlook the fact that while researching for military purposes, we advance civilian products as well.

If you think we have no enemies, that is your lack of knowledge. The reason we have no serious competitors is because no one can compete with us.

The military is much more than weapons development which is a small part of their budget. The largest part of the military budget is the cost of medical for both active AND retired vets. The other large portion is pay and fuel pensions. Weapons are a very small part. So where do you cut? How about lowering the cost of prescription drugs? That would cut medical cost substantially and in turn cut the military budget. No one ever thinks of that.

However, thanks to military YOU benefit from medical advances tried first in the heat of battle. Advances in blood transport and storage, surgery of all types and life saving vaccines were all military advances. Cut that? How about the ability to help in emergency situations, deliver supplies, build bridges In a day, provide clean water for entire cities...cut that too?

BTW, even the military industrial complex provides local jobs for people to afford homes, cars, and other goods that provide jobs for other people who also buy homes and other goods. The purchase of these generate taxes that pay for schools, police and fire in communities all across America...but you want to cut that? No schools and no one can go to college and no will be able to do any research to help anyone. There is a cause and affect to anything suggested so you should really look close at what you are opening up as far as military spending.

If you don't know Russian, German or another foreign language - thank the military that we have who have kept us safe and who we were and are.

Obama will have us weaker and will probably continue to bow to kings of foreign soil, shake hands with leaders who hate us and continue to react to situations with no balls. Romney would have done neither. Yes, Romney lost, and so did we.
knowing

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

GIR wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the military for many reasons and if you have to ask then you obviously don't know.
Short answer... Military research has given us more advances in the civilian world than you can imagine. How is this internet thing working out for you? Thank the Navy. Velcro apparently was developed by military research. Those really cool magnetic drive roller coasters. Also military. I can go on and on.
It might not be the best way to find advances, but don't overlook the fact that while researching for military purposes, we advance civilian products as well.
If you think we have no enemies, that is your lack of knowledge. The reason we have no serious competitors is because no one can compete with us.
The military is much more than weapons development which is a small part of their budget. The largest part of the military budget is the cost of medical for both active AND retired vets. The other large portion is pay and fuel pensions. Weapons are a very small part. So where do you cut? How about lowering the cost of prescription drugs? That would cut medical cost substantially and in turn cut the military budget. No one ever thinks of that.
However, thanks to military YOU benefit from medical advances tried first in the heat of battle. Advances in blood transport and storage, surgery of all types and life saving vaccines were all military advances. Cut that? How about the ability to help in emergency situations, deliver supplies, build bridges In a day, provide clean water for entire cities...cut that too?
BTW, even the military industrial complex provides local jobs for people to afford homes, cars, and other goods that provide jobs for other people who also buy homes and other goods. The purchase of these generate taxes that pay for schools, police and fire in communities all across America...but you want to cut that? No schools and no one can go to college and no will be able to do any research to help anyone. There is a cause and affect to anything suggested so you should really look close at what you are opening up as far as military spending.
If you don't know Russian, German or another foreign language - thank the military that we have who have kept us safe and who we were and are.
Obama will have us weaker and will probably continue to bow to kings of foreign soil, shake hands with leaders who hate us and continue to react to situations with no balls. Romney would have done neither. Yes, Romney lost, and so did we.
The Pentagon has become a cash cow for greedy members of congress who succumb to lobbyists peddling their contracts. Why else would someone spend $2 million for a 2 year job that pays $150 grand per year.
obama creates poverty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

47 million on foodstamps

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

attention: NEW YORK PRIMARY DISCUSSIONS ARE OVER!
START A WHOLE NEW TITLE /SUBJECT/TOPIC PLEASE.
Cryin inbred repuke loser

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

vicent wrote:
attention: NEW YORK PRIMARY DISCUSSIONS ARE OVER!
START A WHOLE NEW TITLE /SUBJECT/TOPIC PLEASE.
Yes, but it's so much fun mocking crying inbred repuke losers.

They cry like little girls.
obama creates poverty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

47 million on food stamos delineates Obama FAILURE
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Food Stamos for everyone!
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
Food Stamos for everyone!
Dumbazz Obama worshippers can't think Obammy also be givin away John Stamos now.
BOO fuggin HOO

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Wasn't it HILARIOUS when Romney had to take Ryans dick out of his mouth when the election returns in Ohio came back ?

There was a trail of Ryan splooge all over Romney's jizz-bib.

http://youtube.com/trail-of-ryan-splooge.htm/

What was even funnier was when the camera caught Ann Romney dry-humping the microphone they set up for Romney's "victory speach'.

It was pitiful.

http://youtube.com/ann-romney-and-microphone....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,901 - 13,920 of16,769
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poughkeepsie Discussions

Search the Poughkeepsie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr MacDaddyobama 6,354
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr BJ Datta 6,332
Review: Selux Corp (Dec '12) Mon Pamela Struzzieri 14
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Jun '14 Charlie nick name birdman 25
Review: Arlington Dental Assoc - Ira Stier DDS (Dec '08) Jun '14 unsatisfied patient 50
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Cmon Already 754
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie News Video

•••
•••

Poughkeepsie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE