created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,622 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,841 - 13,860 of 16,779 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 29
Spike

Albany, NY

#15583 Nov 12, 2012
Cryin Repuke Albany Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't believe that for a moment."
Your own words :
"You don't believe me little girl? I am so sad!"
" A former Marine would not cheat and lie"
No, very true....a Marine already expends those efforts while he was active and gets caught raping and molesting little children.
YOU are the vet-hater, you name-shifting weasel! Oh, well an orifice by any other name......
Vet hating weasel

Corinth, NY

#15584 Nov 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the vet-hater, you name-shifting weasel! Oh, well an orifice by any other name......
Danmn, you're just plumb FULL of 'hate' accusations, Billy Bob !

Tell us, Jethro.....

Is it 'hate' when a business refuses to hire a convicted thief to
operate their cash register ?

Is it 'hate' when the state refuses to grant a day-care license to a person convicted of child neglect ?

So how is it 'hate' when one points out the TRUTH as it pertains to the American military ?

marines have been accused...many many times.....of rape.

Marines have CONVICTED.....many times.....of rape.

So how is it 'hate' when one points that out ?

Or is that just the repuke way to shovel that kind of stuff under the carpet ?
getreal

Woodside, NY

#15585 Nov 12, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal alliens skip food stamps and got right to welfare, free collage education, drivers license and voter card.
Welcome to America!
Rule #1: If you cannot spell "college", you cannot go there.
Spike

Albany, NY

#15586 Nov 12, 2012
Vet hating weasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Danmn, you're just plumb FULL of 'hate' accusations, Billy Bob !
Tell us, Jethro.....
Is it 'hate' when a business refuses to hire a convicted thief to
operate their cash register ?
Is it 'hate' when the state refuses to grant a day-care license to a person convicted of child neglect ?
So how is it 'hate' when one points out the TRUTH as it pertains to the American military ?
marines have been accused...many many times.....of rape.
Marines have CONVICTED.....many times.....of rape.
So how is it 'hate' when one points that out ?
Or is that just the repuke way to shovel that kind of stuff under the carpet ?
I wish they'd rape YOU. In your case it really WOULD be a mind-fluck!
gotreal

Salamanca, NY

#15587 Nov 12, 2012
If you can not grasp the concept to put a space between can and not or skip the o and put a ' making can't, then do not bash somebody for a misspelled word. Also quoting college spelled properly is stupid, if you needed to quote you should have done this "collage" because that was what "looking at it" said..... you don't sound smart by ignorantly insulting somebody, also it is not Rule #1....
weary

Massena, NY

#15588 Nov 12, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Spoken like a true incompetent Obama worshipper.
So sad to see people who truly hate their fellow Americans.The least little bit of research,clearly shows the vast majority of people who receive foodstamps,are hard working people,who just need a little help.Most are families,where both parents work and are in stable relationships.Would you kick these people to the curb?You've been so poisoned by the right wing,your sense of reason has been seriously harmed.The rich put us in a horrible recession,and who do you want punished,people on food stamps.Sad,truly sad.
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

#15589 Nov 12, 2012
Vet hating weasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Danmn, you're just plumb FULL of 'hate' accusations, Billy Bob !
Tell us, Jethro.....
Is it 'hate' when a business refuses to hire a convicted thief to
operate their cash register ?
Is it 'hate' when the state refuses to grant a day-care license to a person convicted of child neglect ?
So how is it 'hate' when one points out the
TRUTH as it pertains to the American military ?
marines have been accused...many many
times.....of rape.
Marines have CONVICTED.....many times.....of
rape.
So how is it 'hate' when one points that out ?
Or is that just the repuke way to shovel that kind
of stuff under the carpet ?
Like any organization, there's bad apples. Just because one is a Marine doesn't fill one with moral virtue. That comes from upbringing. The virtue is in the service to country (misused by Washington). I saw that small percent that were depraved. Guys that lived for that next cruise to the Phillipines where a couple dollars and apples from the chow hall would get an underage girl.
With thousands of troops out there there will always be a few that make the headlines.
Not Buying It

Corinth, NY

#15590 Nov 12, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Like any organization, there's bad apples. Just because one is a Marine doesn't fill one with moral virtue. That comes from upbringing. The virtue is in the service to country (misused by Washington). I saw that small percent that were depraved. Guys that lived for that next cruise to the Phillipines where a couple dollars and apples from the chow hall would get an underage girl.
With thousands of troops out there there will always be a few that make the headlines.
I'm afraid I must disagree with you.

One is entitled to hold a cop to a higher standard than an ordinary citizen, am I not correct ?

One expects an individual of LAW ENFORCEMENT to obey the LAW !

Same applies with a person employed at the IRS....one can expect that person TO FILE HIS TAXES AND NOT EVADE THEM !

Higher standards !

As a person in uniform, when US serviceman is in a foreign country, as a representative of the US government, we are entitled to hold these douchebags TO A HIGHER STANDARD.

The members of the military of OTHER nations hold these obligations and responsibilities VERY seriously.

Seldom do you even hear of them stealing an apple from a roadside stand, much less raping the children in their charge !

All I can say...and I reiterate....HIGHER STANDARDS !
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

#15591 Nov 12, 2012
Not Buying It wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I must disagree with you.
One is entitled to hold a cop to a higher standard than an ordinary citizen, am I not correct ?
One expects an individual of LAW ENFORCEMENT to obey the LAW !
Same applies with a person employed at the IRS....one can expect that person TO FILE HIS TAXES AND NOT EVADE THEM !
Higher standards !
As a person in uniform, when US serviceman is
in a foreign country, as a representative of the
US government, we are entitled to hold these
douchebags TO A HIGHER STANDARD.
The members of the military of OTHER nations
hold these obligations and responsibilities VERY
seriously.
Seldom do you even hear of them stealing an
apple from a roadside stand, much less raping
the children in their charge !
All I can say...and I reiterate....HIGHER
STANDARDS !
Well, it depends on what "other nations" you're referring to but, I would argue that with all the high standards, you're always going to have some sicko's. Look at all the bad cops, police brutality and such. With all the incidents in the military you have to compare it to the total # of troops out there. There's no way to screen out depravity, unless they have a record...then they don't get in. In Okinawa they showed us a film of Americans in Japanese prison...very rough. Despite that there were a few who pushed thier luck anyway and wound up there. Even the Marines can't fix stupid.
Not Buying It

Corinth, NY

#15592 Nov 12, 2012
"The members of the military of OTHER nations hold these obligations and responsibilities VERY seriously.

Seldom do you even hear of them stealing an apple from a roadside stand, much less raping the children in their charge !"

Mainly because they know the punishment will be dire indeed !

They don't walk away with a year in jail for raping the children in their charge.

They don't walk away with suspended sentences for killing the civilians in their charge.

In essence....they get more than a slap on the wrist for refusing to live up to their responsibilities and obligations.
Not Buying It

Corinth, NY

#15593 Nov 12, 2012
"There's no way to screen out depravity, unless they have a record...then they don't get in. In Okinawa they showed us a film of Americans in Japanese prison...very rough. Despite that there were a few who pushed thier luck anyway and wound up there. Even the Marines can't fix stupid. "

Then how is it that Canadian Marines don't have the same reputation, or Aussie Marines, or French Marines, or .....well, do I need to list the entire list of NON-third world countries ?

Again.....the members of their foriegn armies KNOW they are being helt to a higher standard, and take those reposnibilities very seriously.

And PLEASE don't compare the US Marine from those of Ghana.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#15594 Nov 12, 2012
weary wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad to see people who truly hate their fellow Americans.The least little bit of research,clearly shows the vast majority of people who receive foodstamps,are hard working people,who just need a little help.Most are families,where both parents work and are in stable relationships.Would you kick these people to the curb?You've been so poisoned by the right wing,your sense of reason has been seriously harmed.The rich put us in a horrible recession,and who do you want punished,people on food stamps.Sad,truly sad.
Keep sucking down the Obama snakeoil; you'll need it when you're swallowing the additional 4 years of his disastrous and incompetent inferior leadership again. LOL
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

#15595 Nov 12, 2012
Not Buying It wrote:
"The members of the military of OTHER nations hold these obligations and responsibilities VERY seriously.
Seldom do you even hear of them stealing an apple from a roadside stand, much less raping the children in their charge !"
Mainly because they know the punishment will be dire indeed !
They don't walk away with a year in jail for raping the children in their charge.
They don't walk away with suspended sentences
for killing the civilians in their charge.
In essence....they get more than a slap on the
wrist for refusing to live up to their responsibilities
and obligations.
I would definitely support harsher punishment. I don't really follow it so I don't know what these idiots are getting for sentencing. Just didn't know what else could be done as far as higher standards in screening.
Cryin inbred repuke loser

Corinth, NY

#15596 Nov 12, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Keep sucking down the Obama snakeoil; you'll need it when you're swallowing the additional 4 years of his disastrous and incompetent inferior leadership again. LOL
We will, repuke.

BUT THANKS FOR ASKIN'!
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#15597 Nov 12, 2012
Cryin inbred repuke loser wrote:
<quoted text>
We will, repuke.
BUT THANKS FOR ASKIN'!
Guilty as charged, obamapuke.
Spike

Albany, NY

#15598 Nov 12, 2012
The blue-helmits of the U.N., supported by pigs like Neosuck, set the standard for child buggery throughout the world and especially in Africa. In Haiti, our own M.P.s put a stop to a child prostitution ring being run by the Clinton/Obama backed
UNESCO....another tentacle of the U.N. beast.

Put down Mad Magazine and try a newspaper, NeoPuke!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15599 Nov 12, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Keep sucking down the Obama snakeoil; you'll need it when you're swallowing the additional 4 years of his disastrous and incompetent inferior leadership again. LOL
Please! You make Mexican Mitt cry with your insane babble. It is people like you that cost me the election!
Spike

Albany, NY

#15600 Nov 12, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
The sheeple are active tonight...no talk radio I guess.
Everything you post is right out of Infowars/Alex Jones, but being a hypocrite
is nothing new to a liberal......you're a dope, but at least you're consistent.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#15601 Nov 12, 2012
Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Please! You make Mexican Mitt cry with your insane babble. It is people like you that cost me the election!
No, it's definitely people like you parading around like Mexicans supporting 4 more years of the incompetent Obama's continued and proven failure. Lowlife bottomfeeders supported Obama, so you fit in quite well. LOL
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

#15602 Nov 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
The blue-helmits of the U.N., supported by pigs like Neosuck, set the standard for child buggery throughout the world and especially in Africa. In Haiti, our own M.P.s put a stop to a child prostitution ring being run by the Clinton/Obama backed
UNESCO....another tentacle of the U.N. beast.
Put down Mad Magazine and try a newspaper, NeoPuke!
I can't stand the U.N...please tell me where you got the idea that I supported it. I get the feeling you never read the posts of those who disagree with you "Spike"....such a cute name for a sheep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Aug 27 stranger 9
Attn Adoptees and Birthparents and Siblings Reu... (Mar '12) Aug 22 jfrankied1 12
Debate: Ferguson - Highland, NY Aug 17 Jay 1
Debate: Ferguson - Poughkeepsie, NY Aug 17 Craig 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
•••

Poughkeepsie News Video

•••
Poughkeepsie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Poughkeepsie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Poughkeepsie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poughkeepsie
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••