New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,724 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Spike

Albany, NY

#15570 Nov 12, 2012
By the way, Neosuck, hope you had a happy Veteran's Day!

(this wussy just HAAAAAAATES veterans. Sad little imp.)
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15571 Nov 12, 2012
I think we're all losing sight of the fact that ROMNEY WAS ABORTED LIKE A FETUS. We should focus on the positive, here...
Spike

Albany, NY

#15572 Nov 12, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
I think we're all losing sight of the fact that ROMNEY WAS ABORTED LIKE A FETUS. We should focus on the positive, here...
In the name of decency, give it up will you?
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15573 Nov 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
In the name of decency, give it up will you?
But, he lost. Romney lost like a the losingest loser that ever lost. I wasn't sure if you knew that. Just trying to help.

Since: Dec 10

Shirley, NY

#15574 Nov 12, 2012
weary wrote:
If you bitter people,would do some research on foodstamps,which you are always knocking,maybe you'd learn something.Foodstamps keep people off welfare,which you seem to despise even more.They allow people to keep going and surviving,without turning to full govt. support.You'd also find out that illegal immigrants,do not receive food stamps.They are extremely hard to attain,with a lot of forms to fill out,and you must prove you are in need of them.You'd also find out,that it is probably the best run of all fed. programs,and provides a bigger bang for the buck,then just about any other fed.program.But what puzzles me,is why do you hate and resent a program that helps to ensure people have a healthy diet.For gods' sake,these are your fellow Americans.The vast majority are working people,who just need a little help.Have you been so infected by the hatred of the right wing,you're glad to see people go hunry?
Illegal alliens skip food stamps and got right to welfare, free collage education, drivers license and voter card.

Welcome to America!
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

#15575 Nov 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
By the way, Neosuck, hope you had a happy Veteran's Day!
(this wussy just HAAAAAAATES veterans. Sad little imp.)
Hey azzhole...I did my time in the 1st gulf war with 10th Marines. How about you mouth?
Spike

Albany, NY

#15576 Nov 12, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey azzhole...I did my time in the 1st gulf war with 10th Marines. How about you mouth?
I don't believe that for a moment. A former Marine would not cheat and lie
on a petty web forum as you have. You are beneath contempt, Pussboy.
Spike

Albany, NY

#15577 Nov 12, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal alliens skip food stamps and got right to welfare, free collage education, drivers license and voter card.
Welcome to America!
Don't forget social security, dental, and medical plus disability.
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

#15578 Nov 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought you sheep.
Spike

Albany, NY

#15579 Nov 12, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
<quoted text>
But, he lost. Romney lost like a the losingest loser that ever lost. I wasn't sure if you knew that. Just trying to help.
You give pro-life a bad name....or are you just mentally ill?
abc

Ilion, NY

#15580 Nov 12, 2012
yes
Cryin Repuke Albany Loser

Corinth, NY

#15581 Nov 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't believe that for a moment."

Your own words :

"You don't believe me little girl? I am so sad!"

" A former Marine would not cheat and lie"

No, very true....a Marine already expends those efforts while he was active and gets caught raping and molesting little children.
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#15582 Nov 12, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job! this is exactly how you handle those in denial , They had their chance to vote in this election. The People Have Spoken! Now they can shut their pie hole. I love watching the conservatives on TV sit around a table and discuss what went wrong lol. ahh maybe we shouldn't be involved in peoples personal lives? maybe we should be nice to minorities, not talk down to woman, maybe accept the gays yaaaa think! Well ya got 4 MORE YEARS TO FIGURE OUT WHY YOU LOST AGAIN!!
Spike

Albany, NY

#15583 Nov 12, 2012
Cryin Repuke Albany Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't believe that for a moment."
Your own words :
"You don't believe me little girl? I am so sad!"
" A former Marine would not cheat and lie"
No, very true....a Marine already expends those efforts while he was active and gets caught raping and molesting little children.
YOU are the vet-hater, you name-shifting weasel! Oh, well an orifice by any other name......
Vet hating weasel

Corinth, NY

#15584 Nov 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the vet-hater, you name-shifting weasel! Oh, well an orifice by any other name......
Danmn, you're just plumb FULL of 'hate' accusations, Billy Bob !

Tell us, Jethro.....

Is it 'hate' when a business refuses to hire a convicted thief to
operate their cash register ?

Is it 'hate' when the state refuses to grant a day-care license to a person convicted of child neglect ?

So how is it 'hate' when one points out the TRUTH as it pertains to the American military ?

marines have been accused...many many times.....of rape.

Marines have CONVICTED.....many times.....of rape.

So how is it 'hate' when one points that out ?

Or is that just the repuke way to shovel that kind of stuff under the carpet ?
getreal

Woodside, NY

#15585 Nov 12, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to America!
Rule #1: If you cannot spell "college", you cannot go there.
Spike

Albany, NY

#15586 Nov 12, 2012
Vet hating weasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, Jethro.....
Is it 'hate' when the state refuses to grant a day-care license to a person convicted of child neglect ?
So how is it 'hate' when one points out the TRUTH as it pertains to the American military ?
marines have been accused...many many times.....of rape.
Marines have CONVICTED.....many times.....of rape.
Or is that just the repuke way to shovel that kind of stuff under the carpet ?
I wish they'd rape YOU. In your case it really WOULD be a mind-fluck!
gotreal

Salamanca, NY

#15587 Nov 12, 2012
If you can not grasp the concept to put a space between can and not or skip the o and put a ' making can't, then do not bash somebody for a misspelled word. Also quoting college spelled properly is stupid, if you needed to quote you should have done this "collage" because that was what "looking at it" said..... you don't sound smart by ignorantly insulting somebody, also it is not Rule #1....
weary

Massena, NY

#15588 Nov 12, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Spoken like a true incompetent Obama worshipper.
So sad to see people who truly hate their fellow Americans.The least little bit of research,clearly shows the vast majority of people who receive foodstamps,are hard working people,who just need a little help.Most are families,where both parents work and are in stable relationships.Would you kick these people to the curb?You've been so poisoned by the right wing,your sense of reason has been seriously harmed.The rich put us in a horrible recession,and who do you want punished,people on food stamps.Sad,truly sad.
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

#15589 Nov 12, 2012
Vet hating weasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, Jethro.....
So how is it 'hate' when one points out the
TRUTH as it pertains to the American military ?
marines have been accused...many many
times.....of rape.
Marines have CONVICTED.....many times.....of
rape.
Or is that just the repuke way to shovel that kind
of stuff under the carpet ?
Like any organization, there's bad apples. Just because one is a Marine doesn't fill one with moral virtue. That comes from upbringing. The virtue is in the service to country (misused by Washington). I saw that small percent that were depraved. Guys that lived for that next cruise to the Phillipines where a couple dollars and apples from the chow hall would get an underage girl.
With thousands of troops out there there will always be a few that make the headlines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire burns NJ hardware store May 25 tishmor 1
Fresh Market meat Bad May 23 Maryanne J 1
Looking for Danielle Miller or Christopher Ross (Nov '11) Apr '15 danin31683 3
Review: Kevin Greco Law PC Apr '15 Client 9
News Serrano, Gilleo face first-degree murder charges (Feb '07) Apr '15 Furious76 15
News Altriaa s Profit Rises on Higher Marlboro Price... (Jan '11) Apr '15 Long Darby 2
News Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Apr '15 kpalmatier 31
More from around the web

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]