New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Ayman al-Zawahiri

Buffalo, NY

#15385 Nov 9, 2012
Loser Obama hasn't even come close to catching me.

Of course Obama is a sissy and would use his Navy SEALs.

Iran shot at one of your drones. What is Obama going to do about it? Nothing, as usual.

Oh, I'll use my executive priviledge to get out of Fast and Furious testimony.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15386 Nov 9, 2012
Thanks for the judges, who ever did it, but I know about computers then everyone on topix put together.

The welfare scum fro cummm guzzlerville that knows ZERO about a computer will change them.

Judged:

14

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15387 Nov 9, 2012
Sam wrote:
I welcome a Challenge.
You have NO idea who I am.
I LOVE it.
Wny Premier people.
Well SAM from cumm guzzlerville, is your challenge rolling mom in flour ?

Still waiting for one of you scum to answer the questions.
welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15388 Nov 9, 2012
Extra question for scum ! bonus points !!

What is the devise ID of the RST OROM ??

1- post your north and south bridge ?

2- if you run ddr3 2000 why is your DRAM 900Mhz ?

What is STORAHCI ?
welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15389 Nov 9, 2012
Ayman al-Zawahiri wrote:
Loser Obama hasn't even come close to catching me.
Of course Obama is a sissy and would use his Navy SEALs.
Iran shot at one of your drones. What is Obama going to do about it? Nothing, as usual.
Oh, I'll use my executive priviledge to get out of Fast and Furious testimony.
They have a drone, they will find out how it works and sell the tech to China, LOL.

They can sell the tech to anyone now.
welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15390 Nov 9, 2012
These are the first simple basic questions, any loser who took A++ can answer them.

These scum are lucky I don't ask hard questions.

Still waiting for the losers to answer the simple questions.
welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15391 Nov 9, 2012
While we wait for the losers to answer the simple questions, here is a short funny commercial for your viewing pleasure.

welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15392 Nov 9, 2012
See we have the welfare scum from cumm guzzlerville,
changing the judges.

The welfare coward is too fking stupid to answer any question.

But the loser and his family will swallow every drop of obama.

He's here, but one of the dumbest fks on the planet.
welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15393 Nov 9, 2012
So the welfare scum have judged me wrong on the post about the RST OROM.

Just so people know, you can look here what the RST OROM is.

Now if there is a RST OROM, how can I be wrong.

Because the welfare scum are dumb fks.

They are welfare trash running their welfare mouths.

They know nothing.

Here is the RST OROM data.

ftp://ftp.supermicro.com/CDR-X 8-Q_1.02_for_Intel_X8_Q_platfo rm/Intel/IRST/ReleaseNotes.htm
welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15394 Nov 9, 2012
Was an fttp, my bad.

Here is a link that should work and go live.

http://www.station-drivers.com/telechargement...
welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15395 Nov 9, 2012
See the -Note: An RST 11.0 OROM is required to support this configuration.

The RST OROM, is the ROM that is firmware injected into the BIOS that is used to create the RAID ARRAY.

Can the losers say RAID ARRAY.

They can't afford SSD's, but can they say RAID.
Welfare scum

Corinth, NY

#15396 Nov 9, 2012
welfare scum test wrote:
If everyone goes to page 703, you can see how the welfare scum can't have his A P E loving post judged badly.
Take a look at the welfare scum bumping up his posts.
Awwwww.......jealous I can do it better than you, numbnuts ?

You a funny little inbreed, Gomer.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Utica Dipshlt

Corinth, NY

#15397 Nov 9, 2012
welfare scum test wrote:
See the -Note: An RST 11.0 OROM is required to support this configuration.
The RST OROM, is the ROM that is firmware injected into the BIOS that is used to create the RAID ARRAY.
Can the losers say RAID ARRAY.
They can't afford SSD's, but can they say RAID.
You ARE aware.....that no matter what question you pose, or anybody poses to you.....is searchable in NANOSECONDS on Google.

So your little pathetic 'examples' to boast your alleged 'knowledge' means absolutely nothing.

Anything else, Utica Dipshlt ?
welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15398 Nov 9, 2012
Utica Dipshlt wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE aware.....that no matter what question you pose, or anybody poses to you.....is searchable in NANOSECONDS on Google.
So your little pathetic 'examples' to boast your alleged 'knowledge' means absolutely nothing.
Anything else, Utica Dipshlt ?
Congrats welfare scum, your the third welfare scum loser.

So scum, post about DRAM scum, I gave you welfare scum one question that you scum can find.

Your welfare scum brain has no clue how to answer why the DRAM shows 900Mhz when running DDR 3 2000.

Post the Link welfare scum.

Is mommy and daddy welfare stupid scum like you.

The welfare scum can click.

I bet you welfare PC cost 5 dollars, is it a welfare Dell ?

HP, wow, go welfare.

welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15399 Nov 9, 2012
Utica Dipshlt wrote:
<quoted text>
MY DADDY IS WELFARE SCUM AND MOLESTS BOY'S, MOMMY IS A WHO RE AND MY WELFARE FAMILY ARE COWARDS, I CAN'T POST MY ADDRESS BECAUSE YOU WILL BEAT MY DADDIES TEETH OUT AND THE STENCH FROM MOMMY WILL MAKE YOU VOMIT ?
How many roaches do you have in your scum hole house ?

Does mommy's thighs kill them ?

How would you like to watch your daddy have his teeth knocked out coward ?

Did daddy steal the 5 dollar pc you have ?
welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15400 Nov 9, 2012
HELLOOOOOO welfare scum !!!

Scum, post the link that shows why DDR 3 2000

shows a DRAM of 900Mhz

Post it gutless coward !!!!!!!!!
welfare scum test

Manlius, NY

#15401 Nov 9, 2012
HELLOOOOO !!!!!

Welfare scum coward.

Make sure you change all the judges for the guy from buffalo so your welfare scum family can pretend to have jobs.

How many A P E S, does mom swallow and pretend its OBAMA to pretend he's getting payback for not letting your scum family starve to death.

See you tomorrow welfare scum.

You'll have an entire day to post a link welfare scum.

NO JOB NO KNOWLEDGE.

P.S. welfare scum, there is no link for your south bridge you stupid FK scum.

Your the only scum that knows it.

Your so fing stupid you don't even know it and haven't posted it for hours.

Maybe by tomorrow your who re mother can google a fake one for you scum.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Corinth, NY

#15402 Nov 9, 2012
welfare scum test wrote:
HELLOOOOO !!!!!
Welfare scum coward.
Make sure you change all the judges for the guy from buffalo so your welfare scum family can pretend to have jobs.
How many A P E S, does mom swallow and pretend its OBAMA to pretend he's getting payback for not letting your scum family starve to death.
See you tomorrow welfare scum.
You'll have an entire day to post a link welfare scum.
NO JOB NO KNOWLEDGE.
P.S. welfare scum, there is no link for your south bridge you stupid FK scum.
Your the only scum that knows it.
Your so fing stupid you don't even know it and haven't posted it for hours.
Maybe by tomorrow your who re mother can google a fake one for you scum.
Uhhh....WAAAAA ?

Didja need some kleenex, dipshlt ?
Utica Dipshlt

Corinth, NY

#15403 Nov 9, 2012
welfare scum test wrote:
*******To real men
This welfare scum with the welfare scum hole address
Gloversville, NY
I'm not sure what welfare scum taught this scum how to flush cookies, but this scum has been bumping his own judges.
Now this scum welfare loser knows nothing about a computer but the scum can click a button and clear cookies.
You're shltting me, right ?

I'd almost have to be as batshlt stupid as you are to go through all that trouble

"Clearing cookies'....are you fuggin' retarded or what ?

Wanna know how it's done, dipshit ?

Simple.....ever hear of 'remote desktop connection'?

Envision, if you will....4 laptops (my wife's, my son's, my son-in-laws, & my daughter's), and three desktop computers (My son-in-laws, mine, and a server running various 'server' tasks)....each running with 6 different browsers (Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Netscape, & Safari ...all joined on ONE desktop on my network using Remote Desktop Connection.

That's 7 x 6 = 42...that's 42 individual browsers all open at any one time !

Further, if need be, I can log into EACH computer using any of each member (5) of my family network ID...CONCURRENTLY.... meaning EACH COMPUTER CAN BE RUNNING 30 BROWSERS AT THE SAME TIME !

That's a total of 210 browsers ALL RUNNING CONCURRENTLY.

It's a game you CAN'T win, Jethro.

You couldn't win vs. Obama, and you CAN'T win against me.

For a phfag who pretends to be 'computer savvy', you don't know a whole lot about how computers and networks work, dipshlt !

"Clearing cookies"....HA HA HA HA HA HA !
Repukes lost BIG

Corinth, NY

#15404 Nov 9, 2012
Utica Dipshlt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're shltting me, right ?
I'd almost have to be as batshlt stupid as you are to go through all that trouble
"Clearing cookies'....are you fuggin' retarded or what ?
Wanna know how it's done, dipshit ?
Simple.....ever hear of 'remote desktop connection'?
Envision, if you will....4 laptops (my wife's, my son's, my son-in-laws, & my daughter's), and three desktop computers (My son-in-laws, mine, and a server running various 'server' tasks)....each running with 6 different browsers (Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Netscape, & Safari ...all joined on ONE desktop on my network using Remote Desktop Connection.
That's 7 x 6 = 42...that's 42 individual browsers all open at any one time !
Further, if need be, I can log into EACH computer using any of each member (5) of my family network ID...CONCURRENTLY.... meaning EACH COMPUTER CAN BE RUNNING 30 BROWSERS AT THE SAME TIME !
That's a total of 210 browsers ALL RUNNING CONCURRENTLY.
It's a game you CAN'T win, Jethro.
You couldn't win vs. Obama, and you CAN'T win against me.
For a phfag who pretends to be 'computer savvy', you don't know a whole lot about how computers and networks work, dipshlt !
"Clearing cookies"....HA HA HA HA HA HA !
What a fuggin phfaggy retard, right ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NYC to ban mohels if children they treated foun... Mon KUSHNER KKK 6
What's the deal with Kind Pools? (May '11) Apr 13 whatcanisay 12
Methadone 10 ng Apr 4 dblock77 1
News Owner: Pete's Famous Restaurant in Hyde Park to... (Apr '13) Mar 29 John Sins 4
Vote for Small Business Mar '17 CreateCustomCritters 1
News Ahmed Hoyt, 31, Shot Dead in Brooklyn (Feb '10) Feb '17 Well Well 57
Learn How To Forge Free MetroCard Rides Feb '17 JackieRob 1

Poughkeepsie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poughkeepsie Mortgages