created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,599 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,581 - 13,600 of 16,777 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago
liberal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney offered to cut taxes for EVERY American. I guess Obama supporters don't understand we are ALL Americans. Tax the poor and the welfare leeches that is the Obama plan.
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Ben Franklin wrote:
<quoted text> The entire USA has lost.
Then leave. You'll not be missed.
liberal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Record 70.4 Million Enrolled in Medicaid in 2011: 1 Out of Every 5 Americans
liberal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Yep, I just checked, Bush has not been President for 4 years. We have the Obama tax rates and obama is going to INCREASE them.
liberal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Let' go with Obama, Obama said everyone has to have some skin in the game. Therefore everyone not paying taxes has to start now.
Ben Franklin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

TresZoom wrote:
<quoted text>
Then leave. You'll not be missed.
Lowlife bottomfeeding leeches like you should leave. You have destroyed the USA; it must return to its former glory, before you raped it.
REPUKES LOST BADLY

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

liberal wrote:
As a liberal I believe in FAIR. Therefore I think thay a FAIR tax starts when those paying nothing start paying something. A minimum federal fair tax should at least 1000 dollars per adult.
Agreed

Only rather than a set monetary figure, the "FAIR" thing to do would be that everyone pays a certain PERCENTAGE of their overall income on their overall taxes.

After all, it's only the "FAIR" thing do do, don't you agree ?

Meaning...if the low or middle income schmuck has to pay an overall rate of 40% or 60% of his/her overall income on taxes (Land, school, income, sales, cigarette, liqueur, fuel, ect) AND in addition to government fees (Car registrations, licenses, hunting & fishing licenses,etc)...then so should the wealthier segment of society.

(after all, are not 'government fees" just another form of tax ?)

No loopholes, no 'givebacks', no 'incentives', ect.

And that also applies to Corporate America, given the rights given them by the Supreme Court in the Citizen United decision (giving them the same rights as HUMAN citizens).

No more corporate welfare, no 'incentives' to hire people, no 'tax abatement' schemes to entice them, etc.

If ya don't wanna hire people to make your business work, then close up shop and let someone else offer your services.

Doesn't that sound REALLY 'FAIR" to you ?
just announced

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

So we all agree that the people paying no federal taxes need to start paying their fair share. That is what democrats are FOR, Fairness. AND now that the Obama tax cuts are ending all the obama voters can start paying more in taxes. They can pay their obamacare tax, they can pay their increase in federal tax, and they can start paying the higher payroll tax tax. All great things are happening for the obama voters, you all get to pay more in taxes.
just announced

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

The government is flat out broke, Hurricane Sandy will eat up a lot of federal money. Obama does not need to buy the leech vote so what are we going to get for the next 4 years?
Higher taxes for the poor and middleclass
Less weeks of unemployment
Cuts in social security
cuts in medicaid
cuts in medicare
cuts in heat aid
cuts to all social benefits.

So the obama leeches get less but have to pay more
just announced

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Yes so the welfare people that get a check pay a percentage. let's say 15%. So since you agree to that the rich that are paying 35% now start paying 15%. So you advocate lowering taxes on the rich and raising taxes on the poor. good idea, we can all stand behind that.
REPUKES LOST BADLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
Only rather than a set monetary figure, the "FAIR" thing to do would be that everyone pays a certain PERCENTAGE of their overall income on their overall taxes.
After all, it's only the "FAIR" thing do do, don't you agree ?
Meaning...if the low or middle income schmuck has to pay an overall rate of 40% or 60% of his/her overall income on taxes (Land, school, income, sales, cigarette, liqueur, fuel, ect) AND in addition to government fees (Car registrations, licenses, hunting & fishing licenses,etc)...then so should the wealthier segment of society.
(after all, are not 'government fees" just another form of tax ?)
No loopholes, no 'givebacks', no 'incentives', ect.
And that also applies to Corporate America, given the rights given them by the Supreme Court in the Citizen United decision (giving them the same rights as HUMAN citizens).
No more corporate welfare, no 'incentives' to hire people, no 'tax abatement' schemes to entice them, etc.
If ya don't wanna hire people to make your business work, then close up shop and let someone else offer your services.
Doesn't that sound REALLY 'FAIR" to you ?
just announced

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

This is great we just broke ground and a Democrat agreed to a fair (same percentage) tax. Now we are all going to pay the same percentage. The people paying nothing now are going to start paying taxes and the rich are going to get a tax cut.
liberal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

The idior puke just fell inton his own trap and had to go ask his mommy for help. The liberal loon bought into all the obama lies about taxes and the rich.
just announced wrote:
This is great we just broke ground and a Democrat agreed to a fair (same percentage) tax. Now we are all going to pay the same percentage. The people paying nothing now are going to start paying taxes and the rich are going to get a tax cut.
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Ben Franklin wrote:
<quoted text> Lowlife bottomfeeding leeches like you should leave. You have destroyed the USA; it must return to its former glory, before you raped it.
My side won. You can stay if you like, but you won't like it one little bit.

Remember...losing sucks.
REPUKES LOST BADLY

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

just announced wrote:
Yes so the welfare people that get a check pay a percentage. let's say 15%. So since you agree to that the rich that are paying 35% now start paying 15%. So you advocate lowering taxes on the rich and raising taxes on the poor. good idea, we can all stand behind that.
<quoted text>
Nice try, douche.......

But no.

Remember, one example of your uber-rich citizens...Romney himself...paid an overall rate of 14%...less than his secretary....remember the single year return he released ?

And I'm quite sure that's fairly common amongst the super-wealthy.

I, as a middle income taxpayer pay around 18 percent (of my total income) income & social security taxes....around 6 percent land, school, water, and sewer taxes (of my total income)......around 4 percent sales taxes (of my total income)...another 5 percent in Gasoline, cigarette, and booze tax.....then probably another 2 or 3 percent in government 'user fees', etc.

For a grand total of around 37-40 percent total tax on my gross income.

And I get no kickbacks (you know them as tax-writeoffs).

There ain't a fuggin rich person alive (earning over 1 mil a year.....that pays that percentage in overall taxes.

You know it, I know it.

So go fug yourself, repuke.

We, the democrats...are going to do the best we can to remedy that.

Make no mistake.
caught again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney paid 14 percent, so he paid ws percent MORE than half the population. So romney paid his share freeloaders like you paid nothing so pay your 14 percemt. I win again. Debating idiots like you is so easy. Pay your fair share you leech.
<quoted text>
Nice try, douche.......
But no.
Remember, one example of your uber-rich citizens...Romney himself...paid an overall rate of 14%...less than his secretary....remember the single year return he released ?
And I'm quite sure that's fairly common amongst the super-wealthy.
I, as a middle income taxpayer pay around 18 percent (of my total income) income & social security taxes....around 6 percent land, school, water, and sewer taxes (of my total income)......around 4 percent sales taxes (of my total income)...another 5 percent in Gasoline, cigarette, and booze tax.....then probably another 2 or 3 percent in government 'user fees', etc.
For a grand total of around 37-40 percent total tax on my gross income.
And I get no kickbacks (you know them as tax-writeoffs).
There ain't a fuggin rich person alive (earning over 1 mil a year.....that pays that percentage in overall taxes.
You know it, I know it.
So go fug yourself, repuke.
We, the democrats...are going to do the best we can to remedy that.
Make no mistake.
caught again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

So the PUKE got caught in his own lie again, he does not want a fair tax, he wants others to pay more and he wants to be a leech.
REPUKES LOST BADLY

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

caught again wrote:
Romney paid 14 percent, so he paid ws percent MORE than half the population. So romney paid his share freeloaders like you paid nothing so pay your 14 percemt. I win again. Debating idiots like you is so easy. Pay your fair share you leech.
<quoted text>
Again....No....once again, you are wrong.

Romney paid 14 percent of just income and dividend tax.

He probable paid another 3 percent (in relation to his income) sales, land, school, etc taxes.....at MOST.

That's a grand total of 17 percent.

Again, I pay around...in real dollars....around 35-40 percent of my gross income.

essentially, more than twice the percentage Romney (or any other wealthy person) does.

But nice try, redneck.

But we, the democratic party......will remedy that.

Whether you like it or not.

The American people have spoken.

LOUDLY !

P.S........go fug yourself if you don't like it, inbred repuke
oh my

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

What a beat down you just did to the demopuke. What a jerk and a hypocrite the puke is.
caught again wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbasscrats are liars

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

The dumbopuke got caught up in his lies. He did not want a fair tax, he lives in class envy and just wants working people to pay more. Obvioulsy the dumbpuke was short chaged in balls and brains when he was create.
Dumbasscrats are liars

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

You don't pay any taxes you leech. We were just talking about Federal tax and now to back up your lies you want to bring in all the other taxes too? LOL. You were beat in your own little game. You are a pathetic piece of shit unwilling to pay your fair share. You make me sick.
<quoted text>
Again....No....once again, you are wrong.
Romney paid 14 percent of just income and dividend tax.
He probable paid another 3 percent (in relation to his income) sales, land, school, etc taxes.....at MOST.
That's a grand total of 17 percent.
Again, I pay around...in real dollars....around 35-40 percent of my gross income.
essentially, more than twice the percentage Romney (or any other wealthy person) does.
But nice try, redneck.
But we, the democratic party......will remedy that.
Whether you like it or not.
The American people have spoken.
LOUDLY !
P.S........go fug yourself if you don't like it, inbred repuke

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poughkeepsie Discussions

Search the Poughkeepsie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 16 min Billy O Liar 6,363
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr teddy Joe McCarthy cruz 6,341
Review: Selux Corp (Dec '12) Jul 21 Pamela Struzzieri 14
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Jun '14 Charlie nick name birdman 25
Review: Arlington Dental Assoc - Ira Stier DDS (Dec '08) Jun '14 unsatisfied patient 50
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Cmon Already 754
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie News Video

•••
•••

Poughkeepsie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE