We must do more to stop DWI in the co...

We must do more to stop DWI in the community

There are 1 comment on the Poughkeepsie Journal story from Mar 15, 2011, titled We must do more to stop DWI in the community. In it, Poughkeepsie Journal reports that:

I have always opposed drinking and driving, but was not passionate about the issue until July 28, 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Poughkeepsie Journal.

Hiccup

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Do what I do. Drive a little while then pull over and have a few slugs. Then drive a little further, pull back over and have a few more slugs. Keep doing this until your good and sloshed. If the cop pulls you over and asks you if you have been drinking while you were driving you can honestly answer that you have not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Nov 23 dominican juan 38
News What's new in the business scene (Dec '11) Nov 12 Moonbeam 2
News Project could bring 'Millbrook feel' to Stanfor... (Aug '08) Nov 12 Moonbeam 5
News Syrian Refugee Resettlement in Poughkeepsie a S... Nov 9 kamp 2
Selux Oct '16 Samantha Stefano 8
News NYC Explosion: Multiple People Injured In Chels... Sep '16 lgbt is silly 2
You have Deb McDonell Sep '16 Inde Know 1

Poughkeepsie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poughkeepsie Mortgages