FBI analyzes data in Filiberti homici...

FBI analyzes data in Filiberti homicide case; police release no new information

There are 11 comments on the Poughkeepsie Journal story from Jun 12, 2011, titled FBI analyzes data in Filiberti homicide case; police release no new information. In it, Poughkeepsie Journal reports that:

HYDE PARK - The FBI is analyzing data in the Kathryn Filiberti homicide case, including cellphone records, that could help find the slain Hyde Park teen's killer or killers, Hyde Park's police chief said in an exclusive interview with the Poughkeepsie Journal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Poughkeepsie Journal.

Hyde Park Knows

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2011
MIke Delarm did it.
Not so fast my friend

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 25, 2011
You're a little late with that rumor. Supposedly it's actually some cops... benson and speedling.
my2sense

New Paltz, NY

#4 Jun 28, 2011
Not so fast my friend wrote:
You're a little late with that rumor. Supposedly it's actually some cops... benson and speedling.
How do you know that ??
pkbaby

Poughkeepsie, NY

#5 Jun 28, 2011
i heard it was the pigs too
rza

United States

#6 Jun 28, 2011
The rest of the dept should be investigated for a cover up!!!!
blah

High Falls, NY

#7 Jun 28, 2011
Ok lets not jump on those rumors either....been a lot of them about cops involved in murder and have been arrested blah blah blah....lets wait and see what happens....so far every rumor has been proven wrong...lets not call people out if you got nothing to support your accusations....Your killing someones and their families reputation without any kinda proof or liable sources....
StopRumors

West Hurley, NY

#8 Jun 28, 2011
People need to stop with these rumors,naming people, were you there yourself maybe we need to look at you! How would you feel about your names being plastered all over when nothing has ever been proved! These innocent people's lives are being ruined with every little hatred remark!
Matthew booth

Ocala, FL

#9 Jun 28, 2011
Hyde Park Knows wrote:
MIke Delarm did it.
Mike delarm would never do such a thing nd dont state things that you do not know!
Friend

Poughkeepsie, NY

#10 Jun 29, 2011
Mike Delarm did not do it him and his brother were both cleared from that.
wouldnt you like to know

Bronx, NY

#11 Jun 29, 2011
supposidly she was pregnant with the cops baby
blue

Walden, NY

#12 Jul 23, 2011
wouldnt you like to know wrote:
supposidly she was pregnant with the cops baby
Where did you get that information? Does anyone have any sources to support their statements, here.

Personally, I do not believe MD had anything to do with Katie's death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MKS Builders Dec 7 Elizabeth Petrocelli 2
Katie Blackshear Nov 24 moonjack 1
News Does 'Are You Jewish?' Hasidic Outreach Build I... Nov '17 boko palmach 5
News NYC to ban mohels if children they treated foun... (Apr '17) Oct '17 wizard of ZOG 15
missing teen girls and boys Oct '17 coco4u 1
News Rolison cites jail expansion, RRA as top Dutche... (Jan '11) Oct '17 CD PTPD RET 2
News What's new in the business scene (Dec '11) Aug '17 Really 11

Poughkeepsie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poughkeepsie Mortgages