Man arrested for three armed robberies

Man arrested for three armed robberies

There are 3 comments on the Mid-Hudson News story from Nov 8, 2010, titled Man arrested for three armed robberies. In it, Mid-Hudson News reports that:

A homeless man is in the Dutchess County Jail on three charges of first-degree armed robbery for allegedly holding up three stores, all on Saturday, November 6. Joshua Berryann, 27, is being held on $50,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Hudson News.

Luigi

Valhalla, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2010
First of all, calling him a Homeless Man is very unprofessional and Tabloidish. I know Josh for many years and his decision making isn't the best,especially with the ongoing Drug addiction that he has dealt with for years. He has been in and out of Rehab and Jail throughout his life. He used to work at my Pizzeria and he was a hard worker. I myself battled a Drug addiction for years and have strongly witheld from using for over 5 years. Josh was living in and out of people's homes and never really had a safe place to call home. He destroyed any ounce of trust he was given by taking advantage of everyone's kindness. He needs help and unfortunately the Prison system is the only place at this time that will provide him with some form of structure. In closing, I still find it very offensive that you are calling him homeless.
anthony derosa

Bronx, NY

#2 May 30, 2011
your an idiot what is so "unprofessional" about the truth he was homeless and maybe you helped him do the robberies or better yet your pizza tasted like garbage so he wanted to get high
anthony derosa

Bronx, NY

#3 May 30, 2011
read what you wrote idiot, living in and out of peoples homes (first clue rocket scientist) no permanent address = homeless,were you high when you posted your comment let me know what garbage pizza place you work@

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teacher-student sex case under state review (Jul '09) Thu Not a child molestor 8
Man allegedly found in possession of 54 grams o... Jun 29 Pojonews 1
edwin 'mac' mclucas (Feb '13) Jun 25 machater 2
Fresh Market meat Bad Jun 9 Maude 2
News Fire burns NJ hardware store May '15 tishmor 1
Looking for Danielle Miller or Christopher Ross (Nov '11) Apr '15 danin31683 3
Review: Kevin Greco Law PC Apr '15 Client 9
More from around the web

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Poughkeepsie Mortgages