Man arrested for three armed robberies

Nov 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mid-Hudson News

A homeless man is in the Dutchess County Jail on three charges of first-degree armed robbery for allegedly holding up three stores, all on Saturday, November 6. Joshua Berryann, 27, is being held on $50,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Luigi

Peekskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

First of all, calling him a Homeless Man is very unprofessional and Tabloidish. I know Josh for many years and his decision making isn't the best,especially with the ongoing Drug addiction that he has dealt with for years. He has been in and out of Rehab and Jail throughout his life. He used to work at my Pizzeria and he was a hard worker. I myself battled a Drug addiction for years and have strongly witheld from using for over 5 years. Josh was living in and out of people's homes and never really had a safe place to call home. He destroyed any ounce of trust he was given by taking advantage of everyone's kindness. He needs help and unfortunately the Prison system is the only place at this time that will provide him with some form of structure. In closing, I still find it very offensive that you are calling him homeless.
anthony derosa

Springfield Gardens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

your an idiot what is so "unprofessional" about the truth he was homeless and maybe you helped him do the robberies or better yet your pizza tasted like garbage so he wanted to get high
anthony derosa

Springfield Gardens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

read what you wrote idiot, living in and out of peoples homes (first clue rocket scientist) no permanent address = homeless,were you high when you posted your comment let me know what garbage pizza place you work@

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poughkeepsie Discussions

Search the Poughkeepsie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Joe Schmo 6,319
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 6,323
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Habanero Harv 16,760
Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Jun 19 Charlie nick name birdman 25
Review: Arlington Dental Assoc - Ira Stier DDS (Dec '08) Jun 17 unsatisfied patient 50
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jun 10 Cmon Already 754
What's the deal with Kind Pools? (May '11) Jun '14 Unknown 9
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie News Video

•••
•••

Poughkeepsie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poughkeepsie People Search