Michael

Elmira, NY

#5887 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Congratulations for your stint in the Women's Army Corps ...
The Women's Army Corps was assimilated into the regular US Army in the mid-70's...

So you know what I'm taking away from your post... you're old and upset about the fact... and you probably didn't serve in any of the armed forces...

Along the same line of thought - I would also hazard to guess that you probably are doing more of your projection i.e. let me guess - you spent the 70's sitting on the couch watching something like M.A.S.H. fantasizing you were one of the nurses...

I'll, and I'm sure others, will pray for you...
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5888 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
In light of your recent spat of posts...
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Psychological_pr...
It's just something you might benefit from reading i.e. so you can better understand the subconcious process that keeps making you fixate on things like - well - what you're so fixated on...
Have a lovely ev! ening !!!
:-)
You just can't get enough of it can you... and after all the hot things Geoffy said about you! I really think it's about time you just tore the old apron off, dropped the curlers and put it all right on the table. Must you make people beg for it!
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5889 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
The Women's Army Corps was assimilated into the regular US Army in the mid-70's...
So you know what I'm taking away from your post... you're old and upset about the fact... and you probably didn't serve in any of the armed forces...
Along the same line of thought - I would also hazard to guess that you probably are doing more of your projection i.e. let me guess - you spent the 70's sitting on the couch watching something like M.A.S.H. fantasizing you were one of the nurses...
I'll, and I'm sure others, will pray for you...
As usual, you could not be more wrong. But you must really be an old cougar to know all about the old Women's Army stuff. It must be another of your hot turn-ons! Please... you're going to make me moist!
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5890 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's derriere
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's bottom
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>Kerri's equipment
First you insist on regaling everyone with your various fantasies about other folk's bottoms and such... and now:
who="Michael"]<qu oted text> after all the hot things Geoffy said about you
Yes - you're fantasizing and publicly sharing those fantasies about how you wish you and Geoff had an intimate relationship where he - in your own words - whispers "hot things" to you...

Wow - just wow... get help !

LOL !!!
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5891 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text> you're going to make me moist!
Let's review...

So far today you have fantasized about having relationships with:

- President Obama

- Kerri G the resident male troll with the female name

- Geoff

- Me

This is entertaining... but not surprising...

After all...

Considering your advanced age and the cognitive dissonance it's causing - obvious from your posts... tied in with your obvious and self admitted desire for same sex companionship... I could see a crazy old man such as yourself trying to pick up guys on a forum like this...

Again I'm not interested... but I'll pray for you !
Sam

North Tonawanda, NY

#5892 Jan 6, 2013
Free Entertainment !!
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5893 Jan 6, 2013
Sam wrote:
Free Entertainment !!
Agreed !

But watch out because based on his behavior today on this forum - "Michael from Pompano Beach, FL" will be trying to pick you up / publicly fantasizing about you next !!!

:-P
Sam

North Tonawanda, NY

#5894 Jan 6, 2013
I love a Challenge !!
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5895 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
First you insist on regaling everyone with your various fantasies about other folk's bottoms and such... and now:
<quoted text>
Yes - you're fantasizing and publicly sharing those fantasies about how you wish you and Geoff had an intimate relationship where he - in your own words - whispers "hot things" to you...
Wow - just wow... get help !
LOL !!!
It's lovely that you choose to repeat my words,though out of context, but you are forgiven, since it turns you on so robustly. You have always been jealous of what Geoffy and I have, but until you get yourself to the gym, there is no way I would even consider a threesome with your being so out of shape. Buff up, man! Hit the weights! Show me what you've got, other than that old Obama mouth!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5896 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to thank you for again verifying that you are a proponent of causing harm to the order and discipline of the armed forces of the United States... and that you believe that patriotic veterans such as myself that disagree with you are "maggot(s)"...
Now with that said - again...
It's just a suggestion but instead of engaging in this blind hatred of all things American that you've picked up from your Ayatollah... perhaps you should try thinking on your own... because if you do that you might find there are many things worth liking about America and it's citizens...
Good luck and God bless !
judge yourself some more, skunk
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5897 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review...
So far today you have fantasized about having relationships with:
- President Obama
- Kerri G the resident male troll with the female name
- Geoff
- Me
This is entertaining... but not surprising...
After all...
Considering your advanced age and the cognitive dissonance it's causing - obvious from your posts... tied in with your obvious and self admitted desire for same sex companionship... I could see a crazy old man such as yourself trying to pick up guys on a forum like this...
Again I'm not interested... but I'll pray for you !
Oh, Sister Michaela, please make another visit to St. Geoffy for some divine guidance, and after you buff up some more, you can even snip that old habit off and start rattling your beads for some action.
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5898 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed !
But watch out because based on his behavior today on this forum - "Michael from Pompano Beach, FL" will be trying to pick you up / publicly fantasizing about you next !!!
:-P
Well, he certainly won't be fantasizing about "Michael from Binghamton, NY", unless of course, he's into lesbianic love. LOL
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5899 Jan 6, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>skunk
So what you're saying is that I've "skunked" you i.e. defeated you in overwhelmingly...

See - I knew we could find something we both agreed on !!!

Peace be with you...

Michael

Elmira, NY

#5900 Jan 6, 2013
Sam wrote:
I love a Challenge !!
It looks like he is still stuck fantasizing about Geoff for now... especially considering his latest post:
Michael from Pompano Beach wrote:
<quoted text> jealous of what Geoffy and I have
But best of luck to ya...

LOL !!!
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5901 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like he is still stuck fantasizing about Geoff for now... especially considering his latest post:
<quoted text>
But best of luck to ya...
LOL !!!
So I guess this means you will remain your out of shape rejected self, instead of buffing up that sorry body of yours. Obama will have to re-distribute some of that old flab.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5902 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text> So I guess this means you will remain your out of shape rejected self
I see you're having more of your English as a second language issues... so let me provide a definition for you...

rejected ( v )

1.Dismiss as inadequate, inappropriate, or not to one's taste.
2.Refuse to agree to (a request).

To further help you I will provide an example:

Despite your continued interest and fantasies about my body / physique as you posted in your most recent comment... and your repeated attempts to garner my attention and apparently a date... I am not interested in you in any way, shape or form.

For future references... as when I have posted similar responses to you in the past - that is an example of you and your advances toward me being "rejected"...

Let me know if you need any further help and have a pleasant evening !

Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5903 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're having more of your English as a second language issues... so let me provide a definition for you...
rejected ( v )
1.Dismiss as inadequate, inappropriate, or not to one's taste.
2.Refuse to agree to (a request).
To further help you I will provide an example:
Despite your continued interest and fantasies about my body / physique as you posted in your most recent comment... and your repeated attempts to garner my attention and apparently a date... I am not interested in you in any way, shape or form.
For future references... as when I have posted similar responses to you in the past - that is an example of you and your advances toward me being "rejected"...
Let me know if you need any further help and have a pleasant evening !
I see you are hallucinating again. Thanks for responding out of rejection. LOL
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5904 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text> I see you are hallucinating again.
I really need to ask... are you just insane or simply so mentally deficient that you don't realize you are the one that brought the following items and your fixation on them into this discussion:

- the President's "bottom" / "derriere" multiple times

- your fascination with your friend Kerri G's "equipment"

- your fantasies about having Geoff saying "hot things" to you

- your fantasies that other people are "jealous" of your alleged relationship with Geoff

- etc....

I mean...

I do agree your posts are laugh worthy just because of how insane you portray yourself to be... but now I am starting to worry that you are truly clinically deranged and that I'm actually laughing at a very sick person that is in dire need of professional intervention...

So could you clarify... thanks in advance !!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5905 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I really need to ask... are you just insane or simply so mentally deficient that you don't realize you are the one that brought the following items and your fixation on them into this discussion:
- the President's "bottom" / "derriere" multiple times
- your fascination with your friend Kerri G's "equipment"
- your fantasies about having Geoff saying "hot things" to you
- your fantasies that other people are "jealous" of your alleged relationship with Geoff
- etc....
I mean...
I do agree your posts are laugh worthy just because of how insane you portray yourself to be... but now I am starting to worry that you are truly clinically deranged and that I'm actually laughing at a very sick person that is in dire need of professional intervention...
So could you clarify... thanks in advance !!!
Check yoself pantywaist, we don't want to hear how you got by in prison
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5906 Jan 6, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Check yoself pantywaist, we don't want to hear how you got by in prison
That's what I've been telling "Michael from Pompano Beach FL" too...

I mean...

As far as I'm concerned he can fantasize all he wants that he is / was a female nurse in the Women's Corps that has a relationship with the President... but the thing is that he really doesn't need to share them with the world every hour on the hour...

Anyway and again - on the main points - we are in agreement in spirit concerning Mr ( or Mrs depending on his post ) Pompano Beach...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Arlington Dental Assoc - Ira Stier DDS (Dec '08) Nov 17 Jay 53
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Nov 13 grossly 89
Empty prisons could be put to good use Nov 5 your news 1
Debate: Drinking Age - Poughkeepsie, NY (Dec '11) Oct 28 V.Brown 6
Most Recent Comment Oct 27 Bundy 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Oct 25 obama the clown 16
3 Dutchess men face assault charges (Jan '12) Oct '14 yolanda 9

Poughkeepsie News Video

Poughkeepsie Dating
Find my Match

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poughkeepsie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poughkeepsie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:48 pm PST