'Partners N Crime' linked to murders, racketeering

Authorities on Wednesday announced the culmination of a yearlong investigation of a Poughkeepsie drug gang they said operated with a mafia-like mentality - focusing on making profits by forcing other drug ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
YEA GRANTHAM

Concord, NC

#1 Nov 17, 2006
I AM A FORMER "POWER kINGDOM" RESIDENT. i GREW UP IN POUGHKKEPSIE FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND I FEEL THERE ARE NOT ALOT OF PROGRAMS TO HELP STRENGTHEN THE COMMUNITY. ALL THE TAXES THEY TAKE FROM THESE DAMN PEOPLE AND DONT GIVE ANY THING BACK , THE ONLY THING WE KNOW TO DO IS SURVIVE. cORRUPTION IS ONLY STARTED BY THE GOVERNMENT
kay dee

Newburgh, NY

#2 Nov 30, 2006
what is the power kingdom? i am new to poughkeepsie. what kinds of programs are needed in this town?
ICE777

Hurleyville, NY

#3 Nov 30, 2006
Power Kingdom =[slang]= Poughkeepsie
What is this ebonics? make up a name from PK.
This is Kiddie Land KD.= POUGHKEEPSIE = fAKE GANGSTERS= WANNABE RAPPERS = NO LIFE SKILLS
Ar Da Kid

Asbury Park, NJ

#5 Dec 4, 2006
I'm from da Power Kingdom and just to let ya hatin ass people kno PNC and dem other dudes aint no fake gangstas so watch what u say.
Iceberg

Saugerties, NY

#7 Dec 30, 2006
your kiddin righ you are fromo milton what do pick apples. first off it is hard in pk but it is what you make it. And real gangstas dont put they shit all over their myspace. not smart
ICE777 wrote:
Power Kingdom =[slang]= Poughkeepsie
What is this ebonics? make up a name from PK.
This is Kiddie Land KD.= POUGHKEEPSIE = fAKE GANGSTERS= WANNABE RAPPERS = NO LIFE SKILLS
kalizzy

Kingston, NY

#8 Feb 19, 2007
i agree
kalizzy

Kingston, NY

#9 Feb 19, 2007
im not from nj im from da kingdom
Tim Bailey

Hyde Park, NY

#11 May 22, 2007
I do not believe that avery killed that boy avery is not like that he shows love 2 every body he is really i nice person and now that he has 3 kids he was really trying 2 settle down and be a good father we love you B*** Hold ya head
tyairie

Newburgh, NY

#12 Oct 3, 2007
well i live in the kingdom and to be honest if the only way someone can make a living is to do what they have to do but at the same time i dont think he did and to him he gonna be alright lso
"fist base hold ya head up"
sick of it all

Poughkeepsie, NY

#13 Oct 19, 2007
I hope they all rot in prison. Lock them up like the anmials they are. There is no place in soceity for people like that.
Power Mathematic

Ridgewood, NJ

#14 Apr 2, 2008
This is what happens to are sons when us black men don't show up for fatherhood YOU BETTER STOP PLAYING blackmen are futrue is at stake!!!!
Power Mathematics

Ridgewood, NJ

#15 Apr 2, 2008
After they finish us off the will attack the blackwoman next
arnold

Troy, NY

#16 Apr 20, 2008
Ar Da Kid wrote:
I'm from da Power Kingdom and just to let ya hatin ass people kno PNC and dem other dudes aint no fake gangstas so watch what u say.
they aint shinola
Zee

Troy, NY

#17 Apr 20, 2008
tyairie wrote:
well i live in the kingdom and to be honest if the only way someone can make a living is to do what they have to do but at the same time i dont think he did and to him he gonna be alright lso
"fist base hold ya head up"
dumb
Mo Holli5

Elmhurst, NY

#19 Aug 25, 2008
sick of it all wrote:
I hope they all rot in prison. Lock them up like the anmials they are. There is no place in soceity for people like that.
First off you need to fall back if you knew what was good for you....those are my brothers you talkin bout and to wish death on a man only brings bad luck! you can feel how you want keep it to ya self though this is my last message on that topic.....Free My Brothaz...762 to tha end!
pnc mobile mafia

Chatham, NY

#20 Sep 12, 2008
pnc to the death them boys is crazy everyone that is talkin shit wouldnt say nothin if u seen them in pk 1st base hold ya head my dude
jim

Gorham, ME

#21 Feb 8, 2009
pnc mobile mafia wrote:
pnc to the death them boys is crazy everyone that is talkin shit wouldnt say nothin if u seen them in pk 1st base hold ya head my dude
arent you the snitch?
frankie

Gorham, ME

#22 May 14, 2009
Ar Da Kid wrote:
I'm from da Power Kingdom and just to let ya hatin ass people kno PNC and dem other dudes aint no fake gangstas so watch what u say.
inouistheonlyhatinbitchsobacko ffbeforeuiscapped..savethephon eydramaforoneofyersbabiesmomma howmany?
frankie

Gorham, ME

#23 May 14, 2009
jim wrote:
<quoted text>arent you the snitch?
PartnersinSlime
Justice

Gorham, ME

#24 May 19, 2009
kay dee wrote:
what is the power kingdom? i am new to poughkeepsie. what kinds of programs are needed in this town?
they deal narcotics to hook your children so they dont have to work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 43 min NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 53 min NAVYVET 6,391
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 6,463
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac 5 hr Righteous 86
looking for (Jul '07) 13 hr Melly37 5
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sun Jeff 16,795
12 New Places to Try for Your Next Great Pizza ... Sep 27 pizza 1

Poughkeepsie News Video

Poughkeepsie Jobs

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poughkeepsie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poughkeepsie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]