Occupy groups face challenge

Dec 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Poughkeepsie Journal

The Occupy movement can manifest itself in many ways and arguably could take some credit for paving the way for Gov.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Len

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Poorly written article. Do you really think the Gov. cares what they say unless there is good press in it.
Dramatic gaps in income have always existed and will always. Wake up. The Pope, Queen of England, Stalin, Atilla, Marx, Chavez, Castro-- all lived in better homes and ate better food than the masses. It didn't make a difference Capitalist, Communist etc.
This can not and will not change in any meaningful way regardless of the small waves that are created. China will rule again and our own stupidity will let that happen. Your children need to learn Chinese because their bosses will demand it--without protest. Only Congress can change our future and look at the wealthy slobs we all put in office. They are shining a Bad Light on all Americans around the world.
Timmy

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Occupy what?
Timmy

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Pizza anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Poughkeepsie News Video

•••
Poughkeepsie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Poughkeepsie Jobs

•••
•••
•••