Review: Auto Credit Of Dutchess Inc

Posted in the Poughkeepsie Forum

Fitz Fuller

Hurleyville, NY

#1 Feb 22, 2009
i was wondering if you guys have a website i can visit to look at your possible deals on cars

email- fitzefresh@gmail.com
charles

Red Hook, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2009
yes im a customer and i will be thefirst to tell u do not purchase from this company they sold me a car with a bad tranny. they fixed that then the head went told them about it and they supposivly fixed it and its blown again. they ahve no tow service and no l loaner cars to give people. for there inconvience. we pay all this money for the their cars and they run horrible.
Kenny Southworth

AOL

#3 May 1, 2009
I was wondering if you guys had a website that i could check out of your invatory.
maria

New Windsor, NY

#4 Oct 15, 2009
I bought from them when we first moved up here from the Newburgh branch which is no longer around. The car that I bought from them 3 years ago had alot of miles and then it kept stalling out on us. They kept having to tow it back and try to fix the problem with it. They could not figure it out and after being towed back so many times it finally got fixed and have had no problem. Now she is leaking tranny fluid, power steering fluid, her air bag light came on and the horn does not wrok. My sisterinlaw bought a car from them also and she is having issues with the transmission also. The only thing I can say is that when you have lousy credit, they will help you and easy payment plans.
BAD BAD

Myrtle Beach, SC

#5 Jan 13, 2010
THIS IS NOT A GOOD BUSINESS. ALL AUCTION VEHICLES THAT HAVE BEEN THUR THE MILL. THEY CHARGE TWENTYFOUR PERCENT WITH GOOD OR BAD CREDIT AND AN ADD ON A FORCED WARRANTY. STAY AWAY CARS NOT GOOD RUNNING VEHICLES.
stay away

Myrtle Beach, SC

#6 Jan 13, 2010
This is not a good company to buy a car from. The owner is attempting to sell the business. The interest rate is the highest allowed by law with a forced warranty. All the cars come from auction lots. The cars break down, fall apart and not coverage or fixed by the owner.
stay away

Myrtle Beach, SC

#7 Jan 13, 2010
not a good company.
Bill Burns

Holtsville, NY

#8 Nov 19, 2011
I had purchased two cars from Auto Credit of poughkeepsie. both were very good cars. The financing was what I needed due to my credit issues. I traveled all over to buy a car and was lied to by so many used car and new car dealers that claim they could finance me. Lots of bull! I recommend them highly. It is interesting that after reading the other reviews, the nasty ones are from people in South Carolina. Probably the wrong company. I fell compelled to write this review because I fell it is the right thing to do. Thanks for reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Empty prisons could be put to good use Dec 14 Watching U 4
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Nov 29 Go Blue Forever 93
Review: Arlington Dental Assoc - Ira Stier DDS (Dec '08) Nov '14 Jay 53
Debate: Drinking Age - Poughkeepsie, NY (Dec '11) Oct '14 V.Brown 6
Most Recent Comment Oct '14 Bundy 6
3 Dutchess men face assault charges (Jan '12) Oct '14 yolanda 9
Chirlane McCray Becomes Only First Lady to Atte... Oct '14 ncrespi 4

Poughkeepsie News Video

Poughkeepsie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Poughkeepsie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poughkeepsie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poughkeepsie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:07 pm PST

NFL 3:07PM
Geno Smith: Jets coaching 'change could be good'
Yahoo! Sports 4:56 PM
Jets' Ryan 'not worried' about possible firing
ESPN 5:28 PM
Jets' Smith: Coaching change 'could be good'
NBC Sports 5:41 PM
Fisher anticipates no fines from brawl with Giants - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:44 PM
Michael Jordan texts with Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. about how to be great