Fitz Fuller

Hurleyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

i was wondering if you guys have a website i can visit to look at your possible deals on cars

email- fitzefresh@gmail.com
charles

Red Hook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

yes im a customer and i will be thefirst to tell u do not purchase from this company they sold me a car with a bad tranny. they fixed that then the head went told them about it and they supposivly fixed it and its blown again. they ahve no tow service and no l loaner cars to give people. for there inconvience. we pay all this money for the their cars and they run horrible.
Kenny Southworth

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

I was wondering if you guys had a website that i could check out of your invatory.
maria

New Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Judged:

I bought from them when we first moved up here from the Newburgh branch which is no longer around. The car that I bought from them 3 years ago had alot of miles and then it kept stalling out on us. They kept having to tow it back and try to fix the problem with it. They could not figure it out and after being towed back so many times it finally got fixed and have had no problem. Now she is leaking tranny fluid, power steering fluid, her air bag light came on and the horn does not wrok. My sisterinlaw bought a car from them also and she is having issues with the transmission also. The only thing I can say is that when you have lousy credit, they will help you and easy payment plans.
BAD BAD

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Judged:

THIS IS NOT A GOOD BUSINESS. ALL AUCTION VEHICLES THAT HAVE BEEN THUR THE MILL. THEY CHARGE TWENTYFOUR PERCENT WITH GOOD OR BAD CREDIT AND AN ADD ON A FORCED WARRANTY. STAY AWAY CARS NOT GOOD RUNNING VEHICLES.
stay away

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Judged:

This is not a good company to buy a car from. The owner is attempting to sell the business. The interest rate is the highest allowed by law with a forced warranty. All the cars come from auction lots. The cars break down, fall apart and not coverage or fixed by the owner.
stay away

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Judged:

not a good company.
Bill Burns

Holtsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

I had purchased two cars from Auto Credit of poughkeepsie. both were very good cars. The financing was what I needed due to my credit issues. I traveled all over to buy a car and was lied to by so many used car and new car dealers that claim they could finance me. Lots of bull! I recommend them highly. It is interesting that after reading the other reviews, the nasty ones are from people in South Carolina. Probably the wrong company. I fell compelled to write this review because I fell it is the right thing to do. Thanks for reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poughkeepsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 17 hr allwhowannano 6,398
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Aug 24 Oliver Canterberry 5
Attn Adoptees and Birthparents and Siblings Reu... (Mar '12) Aug 22 jfrankied1 12
Debate: Ferguson - Highland, NY Aug 17 Jay 1
Debate: Ferguson - Poughkeepsie, NY Aug 17 Craig 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673

Search the Poughkeepsie Forum:
•••

Poughkeepsie News Video

•••
Poughkeepsie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Poughkeepsie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••