“The Colonel”

Since: May 07

lebanon

#1 May 10, 2007
it it a very bad tradgedy that this happened and we send our deepest sympothies to the families.
however Mr wetzel has been in trouble and in prison most of his life for one thing or another;
if the judicial system worked right he had three strikes! so he should have been in prison not on the streets looking and hunting for more victems.
this is another tradgedy that could have been prevented.
john q public

United States

#2 May 12, 2007
another good point. i believe it was back in the 90's they passed the three strikes your out law. just another law they wont enforce! but yes if they did this would not have happened and a lot of other crimes wouldnt happen either.
makes u think if the judges and cops are making profits from the crimes.
sympothy to the family though.
george washington

United States

#3 May 13, 2007
it was a sad tradgedy, and as stated one that should have been prevented.
when will people learn?
the courts and cops are only in the game for money NOT to serve us.
change is in the air.

hey did anybody hear about a flier in st clair about "tobinism".
it says stop tobinism . I guess a lot of people cant stand old man tobin and his politics. he started out as a "hitman" and went to colledge where he had a moonshine operation going, then went into the 82nd or 101st airborne, then when he came home he opened up his current business's in st clair.
if he doesnt get his way he sues you, if you rent from him he sues you ( no matter if its warranted or not) hell he and his son sue themselves ( and win) for thousands, he puts people in offices where he can use them ( sounds like a normal politician) and it was said he will be running for mayor of pottsville this year.
maybe he and the colonel can run together,
colonel as mayor and tobin as the enforcer.
tin foil hat

Middleburg, PA

#4 Oct 8, 2011
put on your tin foil hat and talk to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Favorite Place To Drop Your Load (no judgement) 4 hr pervert pride 1
NEPA Vigilantes and Militiamen Fri Kessler is batchi... 7
News Nelson Eckert, active in his church Fri its alive 11
I'm gonna ramble on .... Part 6 Fri Goon Squirrel 32
More to Pottsville than the government,police,etc. (Aug '07) Jun 23 KernaLGBT 16
County officials block Da Kernal? Jun 21 Tyrone biggums 5
News Trans woman claims bias at Walmart Jun 20 shemale fun 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pottsville Mortgages