Police: 13 tombstones found dumped by...

Police: 13 tombstones found dumped by Pa. road

There are 8 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Dec 30, 2011, titled Police: 13 tombstones found dumped by Pa. road. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

State police in Schuylkill County are trying to determine the origin of 13 large tombstones found dumped by the side of a road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

squirrel queen

Freeburg, PA

#2 Dec 30, 2011
they will find out jan. 5th. no more ALF dolls, no more antennas, no more spam in a can.
Witness

Sterling, PA

#3 Dec 30, 2011
Thats right! When ALL squirrels are terminated without a clue and all the bs stops and peace is found .
Without a trace or witness.
hawk squirrel

Freeburg, PA

#4 Dec 30, 2011
hawk squirrel will be present jan. 5th providing evidence and showing what his intel operation has uncovered on the west side.
Landing Signal Officer

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Dec 30, 2011
Hawk Squirrel please peel off. We've had an E-2C Hawkeye tasked over Pottsville gathering intel. We're ready for January 5th
Hitman

Hazleton, PA

#6 Dec 30, 2011
eye witness wrote:
As I posted before, I seen a gang of kids, flashing gang signs, carrying firearms, cursing at people,
driving a red jeep, names were brian liptok, patrick margie, devin mcshaw, alex faust, and the leader was called crabby squirrel.
she called all the teens her squirrels.
they were all smoking pot and drinking.
Thats the truth and ill stick to it.
The only thing you'll stick to is your sheets The 5th is coming and Im gonna put out the red light.
Inmate

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Dec 30, 2011
Hitman wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you'll stick to is your sheets The 5th is coming and Im gonna put out the red light.
Do you mean the red light by Pizza Hut? I hope so that light takes too long!
cold squirrel

Pittston, PA

#8 Dec 30, 2011
Roger That Good Buddy..the landing pad is ready on the East Side.
hawk squirrel

Freeburg, PA

#9 Dec 31, 2011
i once had a good buddy two houses down from me. he could really make a good nutcracker.

happy new year! gotta go see the Yuengling bottle tonight in the square. all squirrels will be there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LAWSUIT WATCH: Liptok v Murphy? 3 hr Kernal Fan Club 3
Biggest whiner? Kernal or Da O'Burg Quack? 16 hr fake col vs fake doc 2
Appeal filed in Liptok's graham cracker lawsuit 22 hr Keebler Elf 4
Lippy gets push back on FB Dec 3 Kernal Fan Club 6
Michael Moore to do bio pic on Liptok Dec 1 Spammy Sammy 7
McDonald's Review by Da Kernal Dec 1 Spammy Sammy 3
Ofc. Englert visits Da Kernal Nov 28 Trump Squirrel 14

Pottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance