Wilkes Barre, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

According to the gay girl gangster goon squad,
or squirrels, or delusional dopers , they said that today was the day they were going to kill my friend the colonel.
They actually were counting down the days!
However, as usual they talk big, and threaten people but never do a thing!
whats wrong gay gangsters?
patrick margie
brian liptok
devin mcshaw
bryce m
patricia liptok
et al

It is a good thing there are no real gangsters in potville! because you are not only delusional, you are all a disgrace to the gang land.

knuckle up, beat your azz, kick your azz, we are going to get you, teachers are going to get you, cops are going to get you,.........
You gay girls talk too much, and ramble on about what you will do, but after 7 years, you are the REAL JOKE. crackjunkies
SSI Guy

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Who cares? I get my Gubmint check today and that's really all I care about on the first of every month.
edward r murrow

Selinsgrove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

many don't know this, but the kernal used to be in a band. the band was called The Rabid Squirrels and the kernal was the "lead drummer". They had a guy in the band who was the lead guitarist and a guy who was the lead vocalist, so he demanded that he be called the "lead drummer".

the band didn't last long as the kernal went on to be a "lead private" before getting stabbed and poisoned by the water at boot camp.
Dick Hertz

Newmanstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

edward r murrow wrote:
many don't know this, but the kernal used to be in a band. the band was called The Rabid Squirrels and the kernal was the "lead drummer". They had a guy in the band who was the lead guitarist and a guy who was the lead vocalist, so he demanded that he be called the "lead drummer".
the band didn't last long as the kernal went on to be a "lead private" before getting stabbed and poisoned by the water at boot camp.
I think he was the lead cashier at Turkey Hill when he was attacked with the pickle jar.
edward r murrow

Selinsgrove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Dick Hertz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was the lead cashier at Turkey Hill when he was attacked with the pickle jar.
yes. that got him promoted to lead victim.
its welfare day

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

today is welfare day----all the welfare bums and welfare moms are in the bars.

no major crimes happen until the welfare checks run out in the middle of the month.
Teufel Hunden

Wilkes Barre, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

How about that? post a statement from the girl gay gangsters and get 5 posts about something totally delusional and mute.
As said, the girl gay gangsters talk a lot of trash but cant deliver!

yes, crackjunkies, the colonel actually was in several bands, and no he was not a drummer! but the bands did make it, and were actually requested and played a lot of gigs. Unlike you gay girl gangsters, brian liptok lead singer always high,
devin mcshaw lead drummer always high, and patrick margie the wanna be who fails at everything.
That band didnt break up, but devin mcshaw actually broke all the equipment, and all they played was back yard booze parties, or at the roller roost where patrick hid in the bathroom getting high and raping the young boys.
that was after he went out and fire bombed businesses and ran back to the roost to hide.
crackjunkies
Teufel Hunden

Port Carbon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

I'm extremely gay for huge black cawks. And I'm a biatchh. Meet me at brok sel tomorrow at 8:02 am and ill buy you a slushie.
Teufel Hunden Jr

Port Carbon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Dad ( Teufel ), why do you make me shower with you everyday? I'm 15, I think I can do it myself now. And please, no more tickle fights with your tongue.
Teufel Hunden

Wilkes Barre, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

"I'm extremely gay for huge black cawks. And I'm a biatchh. Meet me at brok sel tomorrow at 8:02 am and ill buy you a slushie"

REALLY Patrick margie? We all just thought you and brian were a pair, so you cheat on him? Did you learn that in juvy? that you like that? or when you were in schuylkill county prison?
Oh yes , thats right, your half black, and the hundreds of black johns your mom did, I guess you drank a lot of that!!!

"Dad ( Teufel ), why do you make me shower with you everyday? I'm 15, I think I can do it myself now. And please, no more tickle fights with your tongue. "

hey brian and devin are at the gay cave, and high as a kite having more delusions.
you should keep your female partner patrick on a leash, cause she is cheating on you guys.
or maybe you should paint yourselves black, cause patrick likes it that way.

crackjunkies
SSI Guy

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Hey Teufel, how many cartons of smokes did you purchase with your disability check yesterday? I bought 3 cartons of Pall Mall. Should last me a week before I have to go back to smoking rollies again.
Devil Dog Jr

Selinsgrove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

smoke em if ya got em.

Since: Feb 11

Da Projects

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

SSI Guy wrote:
Who cares? I get my Gubmint check today and that's really all I care about on the first of every month.
Question: Is an SSI, SSDI, "Gubmint", and/or a "nut" check all the same thing or are they different? I've heard a few other names too but it just makes it even more confusing to sort through.
Teufel Hunden

Wilkes Barre, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Ask tsboz , he knows all about smokes and rollies, and govment checks.
crackjunkie mommas boy, one of the girl gay gangsters.
Teufel Hunden Jr

Port Carbon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Shut up dad, you know we all love cousin patrick.
dr phil

Lewistown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

teufel needs to buy my latest book and become a real man.
Teufel Hunden

Wilkes Barre, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Topix, the website that kids who smoke pot get on to annoy, and post delusions.
because they couldnt graduate high school.

brian liptok and patrick margie
the two losers who couldnt graduate high school
got an incomplete, and now will go through life saying , yeah man, I went to school, and didnt get my diploma.
it was all that colonels fault man,
I had to get on topix and spew a ton load of crap on that dude,
that was between smoking all the pot and getting big black dongs shoved up me man and all the bogus criminal charges man and all the time we spent in juvy and jail man.
what a bummer man.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Now we can go work at the fast food places and steal some food man. life is great man, who got some more crack man.

LOL LOL LOL

The real life losers , the gay girl gangsters, goons, squirrels, potheads,

put your names in now for public housing and welfare. thats as far as you will get.
crackjunkies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Teufel Hunden

Wilkes Barre, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

"Shut up dad, you know we all love cousin patrick. "

yes, brian liptok, we know how you "LOVE"??? patrick margie.
But, we all want to know what your doing about him cheating on you with the big black dongs in juvy and jail?
Just wondering

Port Carbon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Will the Kernal ever be able to fix things with his kid and the other boys? I know they do dumb stuff, but its gone on long enough, and family is family no matter what. I'm not one of them, I'm just wondering.

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Teufel Hunden wrote:
"Shut up dad, you know we all love cousin patrick. "

yes, brian liptok, we know how you "LOVE"??? patrick margie.
But, we all want to know what your doing about him cheating on you with the big black dongs in juvy and jail?
Your references to races and homosexuality are both offensive and crude. You really show your ignorance of cultural diversity in your responses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pottsville Discussions

Search the Pottsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr D Cheney 3,748
Don't call it a comeback! 12 hr Call me Crazy 15
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Sat Capt Lou 51,114
24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) Jul 10 Mole 423
Pokemon platinum mystery zone save fix (Mar '10) Jul 6 Rman 115
lesbian rumors Jul 2 Concerned 2
"Colonel" John Liptok attempts to contact Clint... (Aug '08) Jun 24 Gran Torino Zipperhead 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••