Manderachs' Killer Seeks New Trial

Sep 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Lisa and Devon Manderach are memorialized here in Limerick Township, at the playground that bears their name.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 17, 2012
Longing for home

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

I knew the Manderach's from growing up. Mr. Manderach was a fantastic person. I do not believe that their killer deserves another trail; especially for taking two wonderful people away from a community that loved them.
wilma fingerdu

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

what an ass..
"Fairley is asking the court to vacate his two life sentences following a Supreme Court decision that called mandatory life sentences for juvenile homicide offenders unconstitutional."

guy was 21, not a juvenile when he committed this horror. me personally? I would allow the new trial tossing the life convictions only by agreement of 2 conditions..

1)he be given a jury consisting of the Manderach family.
2)he be given the NEW sentences of either death by public stoning or death by solitary confinement & starvation..his choice on either.

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

wilma fingerdu wrote:
what an ass..
"Fairley is asking the court to vacate his two life sentences following a Supreme Court decision that called mandatory life sentences for juvenile homicide offenders unconstitutional."
guy was 21, not a juvenile when he committed this horror. me personally? I would allow the new trial tossing the life convictions only by agreement of 2 conditions..
1)he be given a jury consisting of the Manderach family.
2)he be given the NEW sentences of either death by public stoning or death by solitary confinement & starvation..his choice on either.
No way to a new trial!!! This creep ended two beautiful lives and destroyed many others.. The Manderach family and friends are a great group of people and do not deserve to relive this terrible event. Let the murderer stay where he is and continue rotting.
Josey Whales

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

I'll donate the rope if someone has a tree...
(I was going to say bullet but that would be too fast)
;O)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pottstown Discussions

Search the Pottstown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Attention Children of the 90's Who Grew Up in P... 21 hr ttb1112 1
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Mon T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Moving to Pottstown? Schools? (Mar '07) Jul 15 Janine 19
Pagans and Wheels of Soul fight Jun '14 what2know 1
No.1 Chinese Restaurant Jun '14 FoodLover 1
Review: Subpoena Services-Civil Process Servers (Jul '13) May '14 John M 3
•••
•••

Pottstown News Video

•••
Pottstown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••