Manderachs' Killer Seeks New Trial

There are 4 comments on the Sep 26, 2012, Patch.com story titled Manderachs' Killer Seeks New Trial. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Lisa and Devon Manderach are memorialized here in Limerick Township, at the playground that bears their name.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Longing for home

Lexington Park, MD

#1 Sep 27, 2012
I knew the Manderach's from growing up. Mr. Manderach was a fantastic person. I do not believe that their killer deserves another trail; especially for taking two wonderful people away from a community that loved them.
wilma fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#2 Sep 28, 2012
what an ass..
"Fairley is asking the court to vacate his two life sentences following a Supreme Court decision that called mandatory life sentences for juvenile homicide offenders unconstitutional."

guy was 21, not a juvenile when he committed this horror. me personally? I would allow the new trial tossing the life convictions only by agreement of 2 conditions..

1)he be given a jury consisting of the Manderach family.
2)he be given the NEW sentences of either death by public stoning or death by solitary confinement & starvation..his choice on either.

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

#3 Sep 28, 2012
wilma fingerdu wrote:
what an ass..
"Fairley is asking the court to vacate his two life sentences following a Supreme Court decision that called mandatory life sentences for juvenile homicide offenders unconstitutional."
guy was 21, not a juvenile when he committed this horror. me personally? I would allow the new trial tossing the life convictions only by agreement of 2 conditions..
1)he be given a jury consisting of the Manderach family.
2)he be given the NEW sentences of either death by public stoning or death by solitary confinement & starvation..his choice on either.
No way to a new trial!!! This creep ended two beautiful lives and destroyed many others.. The Manderach family and friends are a great group of people and do not deserve to relive this terrible event. Let the murderer stay where he is and continue rotting.
Josey Whales

Malvern, PA

#4 Oct 17, 2012
I'll donate the rope if someone has a tree...
(I was going to say bullet but that would be too fast)
;O)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pottsgrove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Citizen of the Year Apr 20 Clay Leister 1
News Firefighter Falls From Ladder Battling Montco B... Apr 9 tyrogar 1
News Phil Robertson calls gays 'God haters' in 2010 ... (Dec '13) Mar '15 swedenforever 369
Boyertown Borough Residents Cheated Once Again! Mar '15 Clay Leister 1
Pool heater wood fired and Solar power back yard (Sep '14) Feb '15 Pool Heater Reviews 2
Man Shot in the Chest in Pottstown Feb '15 stop shooting 2
Halfway Houses and Their Effects (Jun '11) Feb '15 Mot 4
More from around the web

Pottsgrove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]