carls supermarket
coffee hound

Demotte, IN

#1 Feb 20, 2011
Has any one else noticed how downhill this store hs gone in the past two months? I am less than thrilled with their new store manager.He is quite rude and arrogant.
billybob

Demotte, IN

#2 Feb 23, 2011
I don't shop there anymore. Its gotten to be real tiresome to make a purchase at that pricey store just to find out that the stuff you just paid for is like 3 months past the expiration date. Who in the hell is in charge?
Soylent Green

Leslie, MI

#3 Feb 25, 2011
any chance either of you have come across my old orange cat who goes by the name scotty crotch?
coffeehound

Demotte, IN

#4 Feb 28, 2011
This weekend was the last straw! I Was once again dragged by my significant other to this crappy little store. We could notfind most of the advertised sale items and the coupon mailer items were in short supply.The cashiers seemed to be left without instructions as what could be substituted for the sausage that was supposed to be on this coupon mailer.The cashier told me that the ekridge smokey links were the replacement,but they were out of those too.She told me that she could not substitute any other without permission from the general manager.You would think the general manager would leave more instructions and a list of substitutes for out of stock items.Really, the only reason to patronize that store is the cashiers.The one that waited on me was a doll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. Rick Snyder makes appointment, reappointme... Jul 18 MOMBACH lucifer 2
Review: Mutt And Jeff Painting LLC (Jun '14) Jul 13 Heather 13
News Obama Calls Romney's Auto Bailout Claim an 'Etc... (May '12) Jun 23 Medicaid is American 11
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... (May '16) Jun '17 USA R0CKS 712
News Murder Suspect Arraigned (Mar '08) Jun '17 Missybaby76 3
Question on Stockbridge Police Chief (John Torr... (Mar '13) Jun '17 Survivorinblue 6
News Michigan Apple Grower Banned From Farmer's Mark... Jun '17 Ronald 2

Potterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Potterville Mortgages