Main pool at Aquatic Center closed

Main pool at Aquatic Center closed

There are 4 comments on the Lansing State Journal story from May 17, 2007, titled Main pool at Aquatic Center closed. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

The main pool at the Charlotte Aquatic Center will be closed to repair tiles. The pool will be closed May 13 and will reopen June 1, possibly sooner. via Lansing State Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

Kylie

Marshall, MI

#1 May 24, 2007
I think its great that the repair people take the time to fix these types of things when other people dont care about the shape of there community. Thank you.
cal

Sahuarita, AZ

#2 Dec 30, 2007
I don't think it's so great!!! as I can't be out of the water for very long. You see I have leprosy. The clorine water controls it, to a certain degree. If I can't use that pool regularly My leprocy flares up even worse.
GRIZZLEY BEAR

Europe

#3 Dec 31, 2007
VOTE RON PAUL IN MICHIGAINS JAN PRIMARY-I AM EX-MICHIGAN RESIDENT IN HOLLAND. RON PAUL HOPE FOR AMERICA....................
GrapeNuts

Arvada, CO

#4 Dec 31, 2007
GRIZZLEY BEAR wrote:
VOTE RON PAUL IN MICHIGAINS JAN PRIMARY-I AM EX-MICHIGAN RESIDENT IN HOLLAND. RON PAUL HOPE FOR AMERICA..........
Mr Paul shouldn't be elected Dog Catcher, well maybe Dog Catcher..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 11 hr STINKCAT 497
Gary Kirby Jul 22 James 1
Bob Smith (Robert Olin Smith) (Sep '15) Jul 21 smitty 4
News Obama Calls Romney's Auto Bailout Claim an 'Etc... (May '12) Jul 12 Bush Appointees 10
News Sonic restaurant to open in Lansing (Jan '10) Jul 3 Porkchop19632002 16
News How Chevy is celebrating the Camaro's 50th birt... Jun 29 Kevin 1
News Michigan governor signs budget with $165M more ... Jun 29 Kevin 1

Potterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Potterville Mortgages