Public input sought in Potterville on...

Public input sought in Potterville on possible special assessment

There are 1 comment on the Lansing State Journal story from May 24, 2011, titled Public input sought in Potterville on possible special assessment. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

POTTERVILLE - Public officials will solicit feedback from residents regarding a possible special assessment to fund public safety on June 2. The assessment is one option Potterville's City Council is considering to help fund police, fire and EMS services.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

Bruce Kring

United States

#1 May 31, 2011
Let me state first I support Fire and Ems. The special assessment was Suggested by a small group of citizensí to the City Council because the city council have not made any atemp to fix the citys budget over the last Three Months. The City Councils focus seems to only be about protecting the City manager. Between the City Council and the City Manager thay have made alot of the people of Potterville want to move out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up our Fod and Water is being poisoned May 25 independent 3
Why does Melania Trump wear Levar Burton Geordi... May 25 guest 2
Review: Mutt And Jeff Painting LLC (Jun '14) May 25 boss 12
sundance burns junk cars May 25 stump 1
News Winner of $57M Mega Millions has criminal record (Jun '08) May 15 Shawnele 160
Republican gets Reporter Arrested for asking hi... May 14 Terry 4
News #MSU Experts Can Discuss Mental Health Issues, ... Apr '17 Humanspirit 1

Potterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Potterville Mortgages