scott dafoe on tv?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scott Dafoe

Auburn, NY

#21 Mar 7, 2013
Had this post brought to my attention, I must say, I am very blessed to see so many people speak so highly of me, of course who ever started this thread might hate me, but like my mother always said, you cant win em all. Much love to the rest of you. You all just made my day.
Knowledge

Utica, NY

#22 Jul 19, 2013
I have spent some good time with Scott. He is defiantly the best tattoo artist in st.lawrance county if not the entire north country. I wish there was a good piercer up there in Potsdam.
questioned

Syracuse, NY

#23 Jul 22, 2013
Can anyone in the North Country SPELL?
bsaaa

Potsdam, NY

#24 Jul 22, 2013
All the BS spewed on this site and your worried about spelling?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#26 Sep 7, 2013
The guy is half retarded. Most of you people wouldn't know a good tattoo if it came from a real city and attached itself to you.
Andrew Dietze

Potsdam, NY

#28 Jun 7, 2015
where wrote:
Where does he work out of?? I need some re-work done, and if he is as good as you all say he is, I'd like to give him the opportunity
His shop is right here in Potsdam New York and he is really good he did my daughter'a name on my arm and I would go back to him in the near future. He is a really good guy and knows what he is doing.
DowntownBusiness Owner

Utica, NY

#29 Oct 27, 2015
He does a phenomenal job!
Hack

Canton, NY

#30 Jan 10, 2016
Dude sucks at tats but actually does a pretty good job on his friends lately anyway. I've seen some of his old stuff friends or not pure trash. Also he can't spell for shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle clough 1 hr Wow 2
Stop allowing children to change their gender 10 hr jim bob 10
Love 13 hr ODEN 3
Bully's at millyard estats Sat Rds 2
who is chris hawn (Apr '13) Nov 16 nope 14
Tipsy tomato Nov 16 Opinions 1
Heather kirby (May '17) Nov 13 Meme 9

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance