Paying attention

New Hartford, NY

#65 Mar 10, 2013
real nurse wrote:
I just treated someone that was arrested because of strange behavior toward a pharmacy worker.and was mentally ill so way to pay attention to detail nunya and north country gal.and lolmyass...your seeing some strange too.I pray it is harmless.
I am wondering if "justbecause" is the same guy that posted as "Interested and Hmmmmm" in 2 other threads on here. One of them titled "Any Female Interested in an NS Discreet Fun Time" and also "Any Good Guys left out there". It sounds like the same person. What do you think??
Paying attention

New Hartford, NY

#66 Mar 10, 2013
I may be wrong. I am certain it is the same guy in the other two threads, Any Good Guys and Any Female Interested....but not 100% here (it was that "It is What It is" that made me wonder). I think I know this guy.
power authority

Canton, NY

#67 Mar 13, 2013
And what about this guy?
pppppp

Mount Pleasant, TX

#68 Mar 28, 2013
fed up wrote:
they were sued for violating copyright laws by using the words sugar shack which was a 1960's hit song
Eh hem just letting you know as someone who worked there, sugar was never sued so myob!
kigirl

Utica, NY

#69 Mar 30, 2013
sugar shack is a very good place to eat food is good reasonable priced but it is very greasy smelling in there like the place but don't like the smell staying away
odometer technician

Long Eddy, NY

#70 Mar 30, 2013
Conman Mahoney said sugar shack would be a beautiful bldg. Actually it turned out ugly with drab gray siding,porch doesn't match ;crappy design in total.The Con strikes again.
Hmmm

New Hartford, NY

#71 Mar 31, 2013
odometer technician wrote:
Conman Mahoney said sugar shack would be a beautiful bldg. Actually it turned out ugly with drab gray siding,porch doesn't match ;crappy design in total.The Con strikes again.
There is a "For Rent" sign in the window. I take it they are closed.
retired_lovingit

Ogdensburg, NY

#72 Mar 31, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not closed. Was in there yesterday. Apparently the back two rooms are still for rent. The Sugar Shack has expanded and is now using the front room on the north side for extra space. The business is booming from what I can tell.
curious

Marietta, NY

#73 Mar 31, 2013
retired_lovingit wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not closed. Was in there yesterday. Apparently the back two rooms are still for rent. The Sugar Shack has expanded and is now using the front room on the north side for extra space. The business is booming from what I can tell.
Din't the Sugar Shack just explode yesterday and is considered a total loss???
curious

Marietta, NY

#74 Mar 31, 2013
*Didn't*
Jethro

Moravia, NY

#75 Mar 31, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> Din't the Sugar Shack just explode yesterday and is considered a total loss???
That was maple syrup shack in Parishville
Justbecause

Ogdensburg, NY

#76 Apr 1, 2013
OMFG!!! Leave the Sugar Shack alone!! She is an amazing lady. Get to know her, she is worth everything and deserves the best. If you worked as hard as she does you would not have time to be on here. I could only wish I had half of her energy. She is working all the time and when she is not there she is out jogging and walking. To busy for anyones Bullshit!! And I was told I am a stalker.....RIGHT!!!
Hmmm

New Hartford, NY

#77 Apr 1, 2013
A little unbalanced maybe!
Justbecause

Ogdensburg, NY

#78 Apr 3, 2013
I am not a little unbalanced.. I have feelings for her and we get along just fine. I will always care for her. I am a very descent man and I treat her good. She may be taken right now but who knows if she is in a happy relationship. I will be a good friend if that is all I get to be. That does not mean I am unbalanced, it means that I am a caring person. It is what it is...
assume

Ogdensburg, NY

#79 May 20, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe if you get your facts before you assume, theres 2 rental spaces there. one being sugar shack, other side still empty meaning still for rent
lol

Ardsley, NY

#80 Jul 28, 2013
Looks like The Sugar Shack is Closed !!! Good Job Karen !!!! 4397
ton of crap

Winthrop, NY

#81 Jul 29, 2013
wow some people never learn. she left the old location for the new one for the same reason. you have to pay for the food to serve the customers -to make the money. seems like a no brainer. we can;t just mosey along and not pay our bills.she had a good thing going in her new location and she blew it once again.its obvious the woman has some serious issues. the staff gets left with no income which is downright dirty. some people have no respect or decency for others. her own daughter worked for her so that is even shittier
AWK

Potsdam, NY

#82 Jul 29, 2013
She doesn't pay her bills. Can't run a business if you don't pay your bills.
bibi

Utica, NY

#84 Jul 29, 2013
She never paid any rent! No wonder Ton's is moving in..
ton of crap

Winthrop, NY

#85 Jul 29, 2013
in other words (con) the conman from mahoneys got himself "conned". what goes around comes around sooner or later. amazing how this woman karen has gotten away with this shit twice now. i would love to skip my f-n bills too. but that isn;t the way life works.anyone fool enough to rent to her deserves whatever happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
which bars do hot girls go to? (Mar '12) 2 hr really 31
cal williamson (Feb '12) Wed SlickSuze 30
Anyone looking to do something? Wed daffy 4
Bobby Buttram Missing Jun 27 Helplocate 1
Help with Lincoln Provenance Jun 25 searching 2
Who has the littlest D**k (May '12) Jun 24 headda 31
helping hands hannawa Jun 24 jedds 1

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance