lolmyass

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

That is how she is. She doesn't care !!!!
real nurse

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Well the money is coming in fast now we were there again and it had a line waiting.so hold on and the money will be there I'm sure;))
lolmyass

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

How do u know she will even pay her bills???
real nurse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

How do you know she wont.I think of the best in ppl not the worst.try it.
Hater

Elgin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Who owns sugar shack?
real nurse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I don't even know.I spoke with her when she served us breakfast but not sure I've ever even seen her before.is she a Potsdam local?
lolmyass

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

So u dont know her .I know her and she hasn't changed in years
justbecause

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LOLMYASS... YOU THINK YOU KNOW HER!!! Obviously you are not brave enough to leave your real name. Grow up and look in your own back yard!! I happen to care alot about her and she is a very nice lady. I am at her restaurant all the time and have become very good friends with her. I can only hope to see her more often. Its people like you that make Potsdam a bad place to live or work. She is a very hard worker and very caring about the ones that are deserving. If you ever get a chance to know the real person that she is, you will see what I am talking about. LOLMYASS get off her back and take care of your own issues with your boring life. You are having problems with your life so go and see someone for help!! We do have people that can help you with your sickness..Enough said!!
real nurse

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

I agree. She didn't know me or my husband and we were treated really nice by her and her staff.the food was great the place is spotless she obviously has nothing to hide about her kitchen because you can watch them cook your food. We travel and have eaten around the world and I thought it was very good. She has upset someone out there but im sure we all have at some time.I wish her all the luck.we'll be back soon.
Justbecause

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Karen, Karen, Karen you are one amazing lady!! I don't know how you do all you do and have the attitude you have. I have never walked in your door without a good morning or hello my friend come out of your mouth,with that big smile. Thank you for all the great conversation. You make me feel so welcome that I feel like I have known you forever. I have found my new place to eat and good conversation!! Thanks for everything. See you soon (tuesday)... ;) Until then
nunya

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Justbecause wrote:
Karen, Karen, Karen you are one amazing lady!! I don't know how you do all you do and have the attitude you have. I have never walked in your door without a good morning or hello my friend come out of your mouth,with that big smile. Thank you for all the great conversation. You make me feel so welcome that I feel like I have known you forever. I have found my new place to eat and good conversation!! Thanks for everything. See you soon (tuesday)... ;) Until then
she doesn't need an order of protection does she.I get it she is real nice but you sound a little much.just asking?
Justbecause

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Your name says it all...nunya..nun ya business what I do. She is a wonderful person and I happen to care alot about her. She makes me feel like I am an old friend or something. I am sure she talks to everybody,but I do like our conversation. As busy as she is she finds a minute for everyone, I think that is what attracts me to her. Order of protection well maybe from you or something, she is very safe with me..dont worry about her I am not out to hurt her at all. Someday you will see that I am not. Thank god for Tuesday!!
north country gal

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Wow.obsess much.I agree you sound a little creepy.you should calm down or she may also take it the wrong way.a suggestion that's all;)
Justbecause

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

No not obsessed just very caring. I like her and I like chatting with her. She is nice to everyone so people need not take me wrong. I consider myself a lucky man that she is as nice as she is to me. I go to the restaurant for the food also, its not just to see her, but that is a big part of it. If you know her or chat with her you would see what I mean. I will no longer explain anything to anyone on here anymore you are taking me wrong and I dont need it!! Get a life Northcountry gal and nunya...I found one!!
lolmyass

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Justbecause I think u like her a little to much !!!!
real nurse

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I just treated someone that was arrested because of strange behavior toward a pharmacy worker.and was mentally ill so way to pay attention to detail nunya and north country gal.and lolmyass...your seeing some strange too.I pray it is harmless.
Justbecause

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I AM HARMLESS!!! I AM ALSO VERY CARING!! BACK OFF AND LEAVE THIS ALONE...IT IS WHAT IT IS!! Watch and see who she likes and who she doesnt. I am not the bad person.
Justbecause

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Engaged....WTF!!!
power authority

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

So you found out she is engaged?if so I am so sorry it sounded like you liked her alot.
lolmyass

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

She is engaged to who ? Last I knew she wasn't seeing anyone !! She might be just saying that !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Potsdam Forum right now

Search the Potsdam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Potsdam Hospital 10 min Nono 15
Drugs 22 min Nightmare 5
roxanne vallance 31 min just me 4
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 31 min Go Blue Forever 6,370
My mother's recurring dreams about America 2 hr seems 3
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 23 hr Gravity Pete 670
Nick Hillary Tue retired_lovingit 61
•••
•••
•••
•••

Potsdam Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Potsdam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE