LOL

Tully, NY

#21 Dec 6, 2012
This morning the Sugar Shack is closed!!!! What's up with that ?

'
Tommy Behind The Deuce

Tully, NY

#22 Jan 6, 2013
Well, i dont know about the shack but when Poo's in Norwood was open that was where it was happenin.
Louie

Hartford, CT

#23 Jan 7, 2013
Looks like the Sugar Shack is in the former Tardelli's Restaurant. What happen to Billy's Deli that was going in there?
Chuggs44

United States

#24 Jan 8, 2013
So very sad people are faceless and shallow with evil intentions when it comes to talking about people. Sugar shack is a great place to eat with a wonderful owner and cook as well as the other staff if you have a beef with someone take it to them or Shut up. Your a coward for trashing someone when you write about them.
Justbecause

Syracuse, NY

#25 Jan 8, 2013
LOL wrote:
This morning the Sugar Shack is closed!!!! What's up with that ?
'
Her father passed away, but that is none of your business...get over yourself and take care of your own problems. If you have anything to say to her go to her face. She is hardly afraid to face any of you people that have so much crap to say. Be careful it may come back to bite you!!
Justbecause

Syracuse, NY

#26 Jan 13, 2013
Well now, I tried to get into the Sugar Shack 3 times this weekend. It was so friggen busy that I never got in the door for a table until 2:30 p.m. For anyone that thinks she is not well liked or a "BITCH", that bitch has it going on!! Maybe you should go to her restaurant and give it a try. She actually stops and checks to make sure everything is ok and is a very polite lady. We are glad we have met her and her staff. She has become a very positive attitude that Potsdam needs!! To bad some other people couldnt carry her attitude and they would not be in others peoples business!! Good Luck Karen..."OUR BEST TO THE BEST"...
power authority

Syracuse, NY

#28 Jan 14, 2013
Louie wrote:
Looks like the Sugar Shack is in the former Tardelli's Restaurant. What happen to Billy's Deli that was going in there?
I wondered that too.
pdamgurl43

Rome, NY

#29 Jan 14, 2013
I heard now that Ton's is closing that Jeff Delosh will be opening a new Ton's on the other side of Tardelli's. Not sure what happened to Billy's but wasn't a big fan of their over priced food to begin with
lolmyass

Fairfax, VA

#30 Jan 15, 2013
The bitch side will come out soon !!!!!
Harold

New Britain, CT

#31 Jan 15, 2013
Not many parking spaces for two business in the same building.
power authority

Syracuse, NY

#33 Jan 15, 2013
I heard that jimmy shehan was going to build s new tons down by lowes.
knuckles

United States

#34 Jan 15, 2013
Jimmy has nothing to do with Tons, he leases that building to Tommy. He would like to put a restaurant/bar in down by Lowes
jill

Potsdam, NY

#35 Jan 17, 2013
I tried to get into the Sugar Shack for lunch and sitting is VERY limited.Anyone know if they plan on expanding?
power authority

Syracuse, NY

#36 Jan 17, 2013
knuckles wrote:
Jimmy has nothing to do with Tons, he leases that building to Tommy. He would like to put a restaurant/bar in down by Lowes
he would build him a new tons building he told Tom.
knuckles

Westerlo, NY

#37 Jan 17, 2013
Oh I hadn't heard that..... well I hope they do something cause Tons is my total hangout lol and hope they don't go to far out of town
harley

Oswego, NY

#38 Jan 17, 2013
tons sucks the beer is warm, and the tiki bar plays a radio station with static on a cheap sound system from sears.....bunch of hillbillies, beer guts three teeth natives

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#39 Jan 19, 2013
bathrooms at tons r pretty private lol
real nurse

Syracuse, NY

#40 Jan 20, 2013
jill wrote:
I tried to get into the Sugar Shack for lunch and sitting is VERY limited.Anyone know if they plan on expanding?
just ate there today.food was amazing!!!!and she said they are expanding and taking more of the building.that place was very good. I had the egg burrito!!!!!excellent!!!
lolmyass

Ardsley, NY

#41 Jan 21, 2013
She still a bitch .She will lose it just like she lost her house on foreclosure LOL
LocalYokel

Brighton, MA

#43 Jan 24, 2013
I work for a local company who was once one of her suppliers...we stocked her up and gave her credit before she opened and now....we are in the process of putting liens on her assets...sad to do this to a local business owner as I am pro small business.....but you can't be in business and not pay your bills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Issues in Hillary DNA hearing could have nation... 3 hr Pigsascum 11
Dungeons and dragons Fri Dungeon master 1
The rockin metthies Fri Kelsey 38
GSXR Bike Thu -BoB- 17
Websters (Feb '16) Thu Jerk 20
mark baker drug king pin crying wolf (Mar '15) Aug 24 heyatawin 30
Andrew Carranza (Jul '15) Aug 24 Lol 7

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance