Just wondering

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

whats up with the Sugar Shack not paying the loans back. Are they gonna close?
fed up

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

they were sued for violating copyright laws by using the words sugar shack which was a 1960's hit song
went limp

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

"Sugar Shack" is a song written in 1962 by Keith McCormack and Jimmy Torres. Torres gave his song rights to his aunt, Fay Voss, as a birthday present. The song was recorded in 1963 by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs at Norman Petty Studios in Clovis, New Mexico.[1] The unusual and distinctive organ part was played on a Hammond Solovox.[2]

"Sugar Shack" hit number one on both the Billboard Hot 100 (where it spent five weeks from October 12 to November 9, 1963)[1] and Cashbox singles charts (where it spent three weeks from October 19 to November 2, 1963[3]). Its run on the Billboard chart was cut short because Billboard ceased publishing an R&B chart from November 30, 1963 to January 23, 1965. "Sugar Shack" has the distinction of being the last single to make it to number one on the Billboard R&B chart because Billboard did not publish an R&B chart for fourteen months.[4] On November 29, 1963, the song received RIAA certification for selling over a million copies, earning gold record status, and was the number-one single of the year according to Billboard.[5] "Sugar Shack" also hit the UK at #45 on the Record Retailer chart
real nurse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Where is the sugar shack?
faul

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

you know everything else real nurse you should know where the sugar shack is
real nurse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

O.really.ok.you have no social skills.lol
Faul

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

faul wrote:
you know everything else real nurse you should know where the sugar shack is
This isn't the real faul just someone with no imagination
opeb

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Is it still open? Never been there is it good?
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

That's what Karen Rayburn gets.. She is a lying piece of shit, I'm glad they made it public. She never pays her bills and tries to make everyone believe it's someone else's fault, karma always prevails!!
Homework

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Why don't people do their homework when they name a new business?! That's the North Country for ya!
PAW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

So true about HER
ginty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Good enough...karen is a piece of shit and ao is that fat ugly slut she got for a cook
idiots

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

If you are able to use Google, please go search for sugar shack. Look at how many results are returned with businesses call the Sugar Shack. Damn morons! Went by the other day and sure looked open plus busy to me.
tac n class

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Its always pack and awesome food! Yes there closing doors at end of mo for ONE WEEK! To move to new location.My personal opinion I feel like there giving others a run for there money and need to bash/slander them to make themself look better!
LOL

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Why is moving to a new location ? Must nt paid lease!!My opinion she is up to no good!!
idiots

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

LOL your an idiot! that place is constantly busy when open and are making way more money then you can dream of. you seriously need to get a clue! grow the eff up!
lolmyass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Your the idiot !!!! How do u know all of this? R U her ? She is still a bitch!!!
idiots

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Why is it so many people go to this "bitch's" place of business? I am not her also. Doubt she has time to visit this awful site full of anonymous people posting "the truth". I love this site because it's hilarious seeing the lies the people try to start.
puddyc6612

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

SHE IS MOVING BECAUSE THE OWNER OF THE BUILDING DOUBLED THE RENT BECAUSE SHE WAS DOING SO GOOD THERE . NOTHING ELSE
lolmyass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

How do u know this ? Plus I know how she works . The way she treats her help .I will never eat in there again.She thinks she knows everything .nut she doesn't I my eyes she is not the nicest person I've meet

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of81
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Potsdam Discussions

Search the Potsdam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Scumbags 2 hr Lynn 1
Waddington woman accused of charging more than ... 5 hr old volunteer 33
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Hey 6,194
gay pride parade 10 hr curious 19
Helicopters fly over 10 hr Tacos 7
Two Norwood teens and one Norwood man charged f... (Feb '13) 10 hr Tacos 12
sovies cycle shop (Feb '11) 15 hr Cunny licker 15
•••
•••