First Prev
of 3
Next Last
randyhater

Tully, NY

#41 Mar 13, 2013
most people when asked where they work will quickly and proudly tell you where.whats up RANDY?? can't come up with a name?
randyhater

Tully, NY

#42 Mar 13, 2013
im in potsdam right now give me an address after you change your pants from shitting yourself.LYING coward bully!!!
Randy

Ardsley, NY

#43 Mar 13, 2013
Y do u need to know where I work? Find out on your own, or come over later
Randy

Ardsley, NY

#44 Mar 13, 2013
Where I'll meet u anywhere love muffin
mhmm

Tully, NY

#45 Mar 13, 2013
The hater is a moron apparently he don't know you or ur life he just wants to start crap about good people who work hard for everything that they have
Randy

Ardsley, NY

#46 Mar 13, 2013
Vary true, calls me a coward and he hides behind a computer with a fake name, waiting for me to be alone, owell I'm done with this, see u later who ever u r mhmm! Later love muffin who ever u r
randyhater

Tully, NY

#47 Mar 13, 2013
i think you both are the same scumbag your spelling is the same!! and you are a proven coward
randyhater

Tully, NY

#48 Mar 13, 2013
work HARD?!?! apparently YOU don't know him

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#49 Mar 13, 2013
(pulls up chair, pops popcorn)
Rebecca

Utica, NY

#50 Mar 14, 2013
Randy wrote:
Vary true, calls me a coward and he hides behind a computer with a fake name, waiting for me to be alone, owell I'm done with this, see u later who ever u r mhmm! Later love muffin who ever u r
Yah it's time to put this to rest, you are better then this and don't have to prove it; especially to a fake no name.
Pete

Utica, NY

#51 Mar 18, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>Yah it's time to put this to rest, you are better then this and don't have to prove it; especially to a fake no name.
Amen.
Robert

Utica, NY

#52 Apr 2, 2013
First of all tards, the Lounge has two bathrooms. The men's room has only a urinal, and the women's room has a toilet, and I find it interesting that that was the defense to the mom giving blowjobs in the bathroom. Secondly, if the last name is Snyder, I say step on it. Step on it and crush it because it's probably a cockroach. Thirdly, Rebecca immediately commented on dick size, so that's obviously what's most important to her. Last and not least, learn how to spell you bunch of inbred pathetic f--king morons. Stop screwing your cousins and breeding with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burger King 7 hr YoMama 2
Can anything be done? 9 hr just wondering 6
News Tall towers Thu Horseman 6
Hale House Mansion Thu Casper 2
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... Aug 5 local yokel 97
Left Libertarian / Anarchist study group Aug 2 lol 28
Anyone want to make quick money? Aug 2 Jimmy 6

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance