First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Want to know

Danielson, CT

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Does anyone know anything about him? What he does or what he's Like to be around?
oldtimer from potsdam

Bronx, NY

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Biggest scumbag in Potsdam and his family too! He's a bully that that has picked on people all his life and thinks he can't get caught! Certain people are waiting to get him alone and beat the living shit out of him! His mother gets caught giving someone a. Blowjob in the men's room of the lounge in potsdam she says it was forced and he goes to prison! His father can't leave the little girls alone even his neice!
Uuummmm

Potsdam, NY

#3 Mar 11, 2013
There not from Potsdam so idk what your talking about!! His mom never goes to bars idk where u go that one from, if u have a problem with him go to his house I'm sure he will talk to u
Wrong

Danielson, CT

#4 Mar 11, 2013
Lounge?? Men's bath room show how much u know about the lounge there only one bathroom dip sh!t
oldtimer from potsdam

Danielson, CT

#5 Mar 12, 2013
He's a coward and won't come out I've tried several times! I'm a dipshit? Check public records you think I make shit up? Everything I said is known fact so quit trying to stick up for him! And ya their from parishville on county route 24!
Randy

Danielson, CT

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Lmfao if your going to talk about me and know where I live come on over! I'm always alone soo idk what your waitting for, I'll be all alone tonight swing over! Men's room at the launge hhhmmmmm last time I checked there was only one bathroom in that place and your story is messed up it didn't happen there anyways, better go check the facts again cuz that's all wrong, as for my father that's a bunch of bs! When u get a set of nuts come over and talk to me and then go talk to him I'm sure he will be glad to
Randy

Danielson, CT

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Im sorry I have a full time job my own house my own truck getting married next year and have a credit score of a 790 and can get anything I won't with out help! And your a scumbag that doesn't have anything unless it's givin to u, U can run your mouth on topix and can't use your real name and I'm the coward? And u have called me out? Hhmm don't remember this
randyhater

Potsdam, NY

#8 Mar 12, 2013
number one learn to spell scumbag.number two,how much did you pay for that piece of shit trailer? from your "father"?you are a scumbag of scumbags!!tell us scum,where do you work? that credit score is because you have never in your scumbag life,never had to go into debt to support you or anyone else!!because anything you got was given to you!!!i'm one of those that can't wait to get you alone you coward and liar!!i'm one you can't bully i promise you!!!
randyhater

Potsdam, NY

#9 Mar 12, 2013
oh and the bar your slut mother likes hangin in the men's room was tons
Randy

Danielson, CT

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Wow your spent! Nothing I have or have ever had was givin to me, I'll be home tonight swing by
Randy

Danielson, CT

#11 Mar 12, 2013
I have never been in debt? Really?? Hhmm soo all the 12 loans I have from age 16 to now wasn't debt? My credit card that was maxed 2 month ago that I payed off wasn't debt? Glad u think u know my life, y would u ask me where I work? U "know" everything else, hasn't changed in years, your welcome tho some of my pay check go to your welfare every month
Randyhater2

Potsdam, NY

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Also the scumbag needs to learn how to drive some people should never have the privilege to drive and he is one of them!! He will kill someone on the road some day! and it better not be anyone I know.
randyhater

Potsdam, NY

#13 Mar 12, 2013
last i knew you were fired from barstows about 2 years ago.stop lieing
randyhater

Potsdam, NY

#14 Mar 12, 2013
who gets a loan from a bank at 16? where were you working scumbag? dont lie
Randy

Danielson, CT

#15 Mar 12, 2013
Ya buddy, love it
randyhater

Potsdam, NY

#16 Mar 12, 2013
you are too lazy to even LOOK for a job. can you even spell job?
Randy

Danielson, CT

#17 Mar 12, 2013
That's my life style buddy!!!! Dont need to look when j have a full time job already buddy, hiw rlse could i get all my toys, Y can't I get a loan at 16 bud just cuz your on welfare doesn't mean I can't get one lol like a said swing over I'll be home at 5
Rebecca

Canton, NY

#18 Mar 12, 2013
I would love to know who the cowards are on here not willing to write their OWN names, I think that is called "small dick syndrome".....1st of all you might want to get your stories straight before you go and sound like complete idiot(s). It's funny how the peson that started this conversation has never written back, my guess would be this is the same person just changing their names to another FAKE one, MAN UP and share your real name, that would be interesting. Mess with my family behind a computer screen in your house cowardly, that's funny because you are obviously pathetic; mess with them in real life and I promise you, you WILL regret it. The scum bag Weems that attached my sister deserved every second he spent in jail, check his priors it wasn't his first time. You should also do you homework a little better, Randy has never been in trouble with the law, unles a speeding ticket counts.... Also, if you have gotten yourself into debt maybe that is your fault and you don't know how to manage your money, do you have a job? You know so much about my family, please share your name so that we can see who we are dealing with, I BET you won't. Scumbags use fake names........
randyhater

Potsdam, NY

#19 Mar 12, 2013
i am not nor have i ever been on welfare.but to anyone who needs assistance i don't consider below me!! that's the asshole mentality of you losers!!the reason for being annonymous?my loved ones don't need anymore of his bullshit than they deal with now.(he's a bully.remember?)im not now nor have i ever been your buddy!!!you need a JOB to get a loan!! i don't need to look over my shoulder all the time like you and if you don't it's only because you're too stupid too!!! cause you should be. and this has nothing to do with your sister,the subject is randydumbass snyder!!!
randyhater

Potsdam, NY

#20 Mar 12, 2013
since you live with him you would know all about small dick and cowards. but since you don't know me how you know my level of courage?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kerri Mulvaney 3 hr medicineman777 30
Crime (May '14) Sun I see 22
where's all the bitches that want to get laid? Sat fuckkkkkkk222 1
Josh Bonno (Apr '13) Sat growup 17
Three Norwood residents jailed on meth-making c... Dec 20 pure trash 12
HILLARY& his lawyer Ed Narrow have aLOT in comm... Dec 19 retired_lovingit 19
Has anyone ever bought from River view homes? (Nov '13) Dec 18 tranquility 15
Potsdam Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web